Resigned because of PH use.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Well bro's I'm a little bummed out. As some know I'm a MOD for skinnyguy.net, Anthony Ellis's board, and have more or less been forced to resign my postion. Not by Anthony, but by a few of the other mod's. My decision to go ahead with a Sone+ cycle seems to deem me foolish and somehow reckless for my health by these few and I just couldn't continue to argue with them any longer. How do you win agaisnt people loaded with opinion and closed off to listen to facts. They spent hours spew the typical media BS at me and I just don't have the energy to fight it any longer. I could have went on and on with them but decided that my input to other members would just constantly be questioned from this point on and it wasn't worth the bother.

I feel sorry for my fellow members there as I was the most active Mod there and gave solid advice based on scientific data, like the bro's here, and now they are left somewhat alone. There are other good mods there like Raul (also a member here). Anyways, just bummed out and need to bitch. Thanks for listening.

Guess I'll be spending more time here.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that Draven. Your increased presence will be welcome here.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Hmm.... no wonder Ive never heard of that forum....

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Yo man I'm sorry this had to go finish like that, sucks man , i'll be spending more time here too , btw YJ you back AGAIN!? :D

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
HELL YEAH BITCH !! GLAD TO HAVE you back bro, i was already missing da flames pimp yo .

Nelson

Draven
If they`re that narrow-minded there, you`re better off spending your time elsewhere.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
exactly what YJ put it ("no wonder i never heard of that forum") explains it all (ha) more time you'll be sharing and learning from here brah. good ridence. Sage

Andy2k

Awards
Some people are just narrow minded, and no matter what you do or say, they will just carry on blindly in the direction they've chosen.
Learn something new? Pah! no chance. What I learned is right. Don't go too far in thataeroplane, you'll fly off the edge of the world.
Listen to what anyone else has to say? They can't know more than me. I read a book once.:D

Stuff em. The ones who will miss out are the other members of the board, but the only ones to take blame for that has to be the other Mods.
You're always assured of a welcome (and the odd YJ flame:D ) here.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
their loss is our gain. cool to have you here more.

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
That sucks man. I get emails from that guy but i never knew his real website. Anyway i cant find the forums there. Where are they? And do you know Anthony Ellis?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man. I get emails from that guy but i never knew his real website. Anyway i cant find the forums there. Where are they? And do you know Anthony Ellis?
The forum is only for members, basically people who have paid for his program. Yes I know him.

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
Do you honestly recommend this program for ectomorphs?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, yes. But understand it's not a miracle or anything. Just a well thoughout plan based on our body type. It's a collection of information on nutrition, supplements, training etc. It's really geared toward teaching you the basics and having a good solid foundation of knowledge to make adjustment and such to the program so it caters to you. All the info can be found for free on the net, he just helps you weed through the BS, ya know. I found it very helpfull. But now I'm ready to move beyond that to more advanced topics

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Draven

Just look at it this way, you won't be the skinny guy anymore.....so no need to be at skinnyguy.net. You'll be on your way to being a big mofo. You can hang here with the big dogs at anabolicminds.

BigAl

Awards
draven bro, just shrug it off dude, hell it kinda parallels what's happening between us and france...they just won't listen to facts so we'll just move on, like yourself....al

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Dude YJ...that baby has some nasty gyno
DAMN it does have some bad gyno. Too much deca in his milk or something.

I think your better off not being on that board, from what youv'e said it seems a bit stiffling there.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to my world Draven, now you know how I feel arguing with them. I could have been a mod there if i really wanted it; but after i got into PHs; you can't fight any criticisms because no one listens over there.

Its a totally closed world; and thats the reason none of them are very big. I think Anthony may be the biggest; and after two fina cycles i plan to be able to eat him as part of my 6-meal a day mealplan :)

sorry to hear about it; but its good to have you over here bro

even tho anthony's board is very closed... i still will recommend to every skinny person i meet that wants to get big to go over there... the amount of information i learned and was given in a nice book is unparalleled... t

he diet-focus of skinnyguy.net cannot be equalled by any other forum or group EVER.... trust me on this :) nearly EVERY member has a daily meal plan and count their calories... we're talking 99% here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 0