Help me brothers.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If there's anywhere that feels like home, it is within the bodybuilding community. I have been trying to see a woman 1state over for a while. Things get a little more complex and a little more.

I have no respect for punks of any kind. My girl is subservient to a Sir within the BDSM community. He's 24 and she's my age 42. She tells me all the time how much she needs me.

This sir punishes her gives her humility and screws her silly. I told her if this is going to happen these Sirs and mess have to go. It may just be the cypionate in my blood but, I'm ready to beat this punk nearly to death.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 24 yo is punishing your girls goods and you are upset? Sucks to be you.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If she is into BDSM, there is a psychological dependency to it. The only way to get her out is turning you into the master, IMHO.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So 24 yo is punishing your girls goods and you are upset? Sucks to be you.
It's this dynamic. She's like embedded in this BDSM stuff. We have been getting really serious and then she tells me all this. She is in a cult. I don't care what she calls it. An Organization. Ok the mob is an organization. She wants a baby with me she just said that a few days ago.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude. It’s not going to happen. Seriously hook up with her if you want but this doesn’t sound like something to be looked at as serious by any means. Have some fun but don’t get emotionally attached

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dude. It’s not going to happen. Seriously hook up with her if you want but this doesn’t sound like something to be looked at as serious by any means. Have some fun but don’t get emotionally attached
I'm going to the gym before the rage inside causes me to do something regrettable.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to the gym before the rage inside causes me to do something regrettable.
On the other hand, if you go over and beat the sh1t out of the BDSM group, they may love it....

Sorry, had to... ;)

Reactions: dds
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This has to be a joke.

The lady in question is a whore with mental problems and if your seriously thinking about having a baby with a 42 year old that ****s other guys then your mental issues are just as bad. You both need to see a Dr.

I'm hoping there's gonna be a April fools at the end of this but..... Jesus Christ there are some wackadoos out there.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just told her it's me or this cult, not both. She wants to be my wife and have our child then no cult. Otherwise I hope she has a good life without me.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
HGP, good to hear from you. I just cut her loose. I can't deal with this level of crazy. This is beyond bat ****. We need a new term for this. Also, I need to find women offline.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If she is into BDSM, there is a psychological dependency to it. The only way to get her out is turning you into the master, IMHO.
I just had a huge discussion with the old master and he won't let her go. So I said **** it. I've seen some wierd **** in my life. I've always been able to find good advice and solace within the bodybuilding community. This is home for me.

TinyNutzzz

TinyNutzzz

Awards
April Fools was yesterday.... The only jokes on you or this messed up story and relationship lmfao

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
April Fools was yesterday.... The only jokes on you or this messed up story and relationship lmfao
It just got worse and worse and worse. Women are terrible about hiding things from a man. At least I found out before I stepped into a huge mess. This is her second Dom. Basically she is a cult whore. How many women when talking to a guy so no just wanted to tell you I'm owned like a dog and I'm a cult whore.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This makes me feel better about myself.

And Smont should write greeting cards. Or maybe not. They'd be funny as h3ll, though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This makes me feel better about myself.

And Smont should write greeting cards. Or maybe not. They'd be funny as h3ll, though.
I write dark comedy and ****ed up children's books made for adults, I think I can manage a few mean greating cards lol. I'm in the process of having illustrations done for 2 of the books right now. When there done I'm gonna try to make the first 1 downloadable for free to get them out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I write dark comedy and ****ed up children's books made for adults, I think I can manage a few mean greating cards lol. I'm in the process of having illustrations done for 2 of the books right now. When there done I'm gonna try to make the first 1 downloadable for free to get them out.
When I say ****ed up children's books I mean there written in the format of a kids book. No weirdo **** ****, maybe il start a new 1.

"The master said no", a love story about a old whore and her gimp

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When I say ****ed up children's books I mean there written in the format of a kids book. No weirdo **** ****, maybe il start a new 1.

"The master said no", a love story about a old whore and her gimp
Please do, I'd love to read it

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only shame is that you didn’t take that helm as her new “master”, “sir”, dominant figure. Hard to do over the internet but it’s a power play and she sounded very submissive.

Either way I’m glad you realized that lifestyle wasn’t for you and you ended the relationship. Best of luck with the next experience.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The only shame is that you didn’t take that helm as her new “master”, “sir”, dominant figure. Hard to do over the internet but it’s a power play and she sounded very submissive.

Either way I’m glad you realized that lifestyle wasn’t for you and you ended the relationship. Best of luck with the next experience.
I realized people take this BDSM stuff very seriously. I'm mean, aggressive, back on testosterone with more stuff coming in. I was raised to beat someone over disrespect. I lit up like a fire and I'd have ripped off one of his arms and beat his face in with it.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I realized people take this BDSM stuff very seriously. I'm mean, aggressive, back on testosterone with more stuff coming in. I was raised to beat someone over disrespect. I lit up like a fire and I'd have ripped off one of his arms and beat his face in with it.
That should say didn't understand. I put BDSM in the same category as nerds playing dungeons and dragons.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, roids can do that!
I once ripped a guys penis off, with ballsack and all. Then I used his d1ck like a slingshot, shooting him his own balls in the face.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

To be accepted as her new master, he must pull out the buttplug from the former master -and substitute it with a way bigger buttplug (the black one with nipples that looks like a WW2 water mine).

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
To be accepted as her new master, he must pull out the buttplug from the former master -and substitute it with a way bigger buttplug (the black one with nipples that looks like a WW2 water mine).
Damn the things I never knew

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn the things I never knew
Its true (sort of). Buttplug is a usual punishment for the slave. She has to wear it always -and is regularly asked by the master (by phone / text) if she is wearing it. Same for chastity belts.
If you don't know something, just ask master HGP. ;)

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its true (sort of). Buttplug is a usual punishment for the slave. She has to wear it always -and is regularly asked by the master (by phone / text) if she is wearing it. Same for chastity belts.
Thanks HGP. This is why I stopped carrying guns. I'd end up ruining my life by blasting one of these lowlifes.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks HGP. This is why I stopped carrying guns. I'd end up ruining my life by blasting one of these lowlifes.
LMAO

There is lot of fish in the sea, MedRat . If I were you, just go to a Zumba class (seriously), you will be the only hetero male and there is a lot of "fish" to chose from, besides, some dancing is good cardio.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
LMAO

There is lot of fish in the sea, MedRat . If I were you, just go to a Zumba class (seriously), you will be the only hetero male and there is a lot of "fish" to chose from, besides, some dancing is good cardio.
A good idea worth checking into. I've had it with crazy women. I'm going crazy dealing with this. It's like the internet has become a n asylum where the patients broke loose and are running a mock.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be completely honest, I have sadistic tendencies but never fully explored them ( maybe rtmilburn could help) . People are what they are, don't judge them, they all like what they are doing.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good idea worth checking into. I've had it with crazy women. I'm going crazy dealing with this. It's like the internet has become a n asylum where the patients broke loose and are running a mock.
Correction: The world is a asylum. Its not restricted to the internet. Why did you noticed so late, LOL?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be completely honest, I have sadistic tendencies but never fully explored them ( maybe rtmilburn could help) . People are what they are, don't judge them, they all like what they are doing.
Haha wtf was I just tagged into. Well I'm here for the ride.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Correction: The world is a asylum. Its not restricted to the internet. Why did you noticed so late, LOL?
Yeah you're right. Seems I'm doing too much online dating I forgot that the entire thing is mess.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't even want to know how you know all these things..

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand and I guess I never will. I've had a couple women that were into it. I was thinking does she really want me to tie her up? Now she wants me to whip her and I'm supposed to call her kitten and good girl?

Bitch get up so we can go to dinner and if you call me Daddy you are walking home.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah you're right. Seems I'm doing too much online dating I forgot that the entire thing is mess.
Just join a group that women like, Zumba and Pilates comes to mind. No guarantee that the women there aren't cuckoo in the head -but you at least have an idea how their body looks -and you'll have their attention as the only male.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
deleted, server made double post

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand and I guess I never will. I've had a couple women that were into it. I was thinking does she really want me to tie her up? Now she wants me to whip her and I'm supposed to call her kitten and good girl?

Bitch get up so we can go to dinner and if you call me Daddy you are walking home.
Do I really have to expand on this? LOL
For a sadist all starts with getting excited, when seeing no excitement from the partner.
A masochist gets a kick from it, as she/he has no control (or not entirely).
I better let it go... We are here on a BB forum. :)

By the way, I never saw 50 shades of grey, this all comes "natural" to me, its how I'm wired. LMAO

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You made the right choice to drop her. If you have no inclination for dominance, it would never have worked anyway.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Side note: My sadism is restricted to sex, not torturing hamsters, only "beavers". LOL

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I broke the threat?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad I have no idea what any of this means... :dunno:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Glad I have no idea what any of this means... :dunno:
Hairy grandpas on a whole other level with this weird shyt, but for the basics, think whips and chains, slaves, possibly a gimp eating dog food with a high heal in his azz and a joe dirt in a hole rubbing lotion on it's skin

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hairy grandpas on a whole other level with this weird shyt, but for the basics, think whips and chains, slaves, possibly a gimp eating dog food with a high heal in his azz and a joe dirt in a hole rubbing lotion on it's skin
Hey I'm the guy in the hole rubbing lotion on my skin and it's not bad down here. He keeps me well fed.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I'm the guy in the hole rubbing lotion on my skin and it's not bad down here. He keeps me well fed.
I saw that post. I don't like it when YOU like it, remember? Switch place with the gimp -and get ready for the high heel.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just join a group that women like, Zumba and Pilates comes to mind. No guarantee that the women there aren't cuckoo in the head -but you at least have an idea how their body looks -and you'll have their attention as the only male.
If it's got an engine or a vagina, chances are you're going to have problems with it at some point. IMHO

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's got an engine or a vagina, chances are you're going to have problems with it at some point. IMHO
Now a days somethings have both. Oh what mystery does the future have in store for us?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will never read any post from hairygrandpa the same again.