Help me brothers.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I don't think the MASTER is the problem, he is just taking and punishing what is brought to him as any 24 year old would do. Why beat his ass.....

2. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    I don't think the MASTER is the problem, he is just taking and punishing what is brought to him as any 24 year old would do. Why beat his ass.....
    We're past that, we moved on to donkey shows and tranny fetishes
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    We're past that, we moved on to donkey shows and tranny fetishes
    Gott dang. ...

4. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    I don't think the MASTER is the problem, he is just taking and punishing what is brought to him as any 24 year old would do. Why beat his ass.....
    I don't understand and I guess I never will. I've had a couple women that were into it. I was thinking does she really want me to tie her up? Now she wants me to whip her and I'm supposed to call her kitten and good girl?

Bitch get up so we can go to dinner and if you call me Daddy you are walking home.

His cocky attitude, the lies he kept telling, and his disrespect tone.

She got out there and did the battered wife syndrome. The next day she was don't hurt him I love him. I walked away. I don't deal with that much crazy if I can't Baker Act it or sedate it with meds.

5. Boy ole boy...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MedRat View Post

Bitch get up so we can go to dinner and if you call me Daddy you are walking home.

You already getting better at dominating her. That's the way she likes to be talked to. LMAO
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  7. Help me brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by MedRat View Post
    I just told her it's me or this cult, not both. She wants to be my wife and have our child then no cult. Otherwise I hope she has a good life without me.
    Shoot if this story is true, it should have never got to this point. From what Iím gathering it sounds like you might have somw issues to work through yourself.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Shoot if this story is true, it should have never got to this point. From what I’m gathering it sounds like you might have somw issues to work through yourself.
    Well, he's in the right place. I think we all have some issues.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Well, he's in the right place. I think we all have some issues.
    I do. My other 3 personalities too.

10. You have two choices: 1) run and don't look back as there are plenty of other women out there or 2) stay and be a cuckold while some other dude beats and ****s your chick
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

11. Whoa. 50 shades of AM...
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

12. Quote Originally Posted by MedRat View Post
    It's this dynamic. She's like embedded in this BDSM stuff. We have been getting really serious and then she tells me all this. She is in a cult. I don't care what she calls it. An Organization. Ok the mob is an organization. She wants a baby with me she just said that a few days ago.
    Not to sound like a dick but walk away....a woman/man that can't have that life style for someone better has issues.....leave before u get to deep in that ****.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    Not to sound like a dick but walk away....a woman/man that can't have that life style for someone better has issues.....leave before u get to deep in that ****.
    Fixed:

Not to sound like a dick but walk away....a woman/man that can't have that life style for someone better has pleasure.....leave before u get to deep in that ****.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    I would join the BDSM club and make the master my slave. Would make him nibble, with his teeth, the callus off my feet.

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I would join the BDSM club and make the master my slave. Would make him nibble, with his teeth, the callus off my feet.

U need to go visit one of those Asian feet lady's to grind down those nasty things

16. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    U need to go visit one of those Asian feet lady's to grind down those nasty things
    Not my feet, LOL! I guess those are the feet of a fakir that walks over hot coals every day.
    No Asian feet ladies where I live. Only fat latina mommies.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help Me Blindfaith
    By MUSCLEDAD71 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 12:35 PM
  2. Im Sick. Help Me Get Better.
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 02:26 AM
  3. Help me bring de "boys" back ! ZMA?
    By txwakeskater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 09:48 PM
  4. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 06:44 PM
  5. could you guys help me?
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 11:52 PM