Help me brothers.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    To be accepted as her new master, he must pull out the buttplug from the former master -and substitute it with a way bigger buttplug (the black one with nipples that looks like a WW2 water mine).
    Damn the things I never knew

2. Quote Originally Posted by MedRat View Post
    Damn the things I never knew
    Its true (sort of). Buttplug is a usual punishment for the slave. She has to wear it always -and is regularly asked by the master (by phone / text) if she is wearing it. Same for chastity belts.
    If you don't know something, just ask master HGP.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Its true (sort of). Buttplug is a usual punishment for the slave. She has to wear it always -and is regularly asked by the master (by phone / text) if she is wearing it. Same for chastity belts.
    Thanks HGP. This is why I stopped carrying guns. I'd end up ruining my life by blasting one of these lowlifes.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MedRat View Post
    Thanks HGP. This is why I stopped carrying guns. I'd end up ruining my life by blasting one of these lowlifes.
    LMAO

There is lot of fish in the sea, @MedRat . If I were you, just go to a Zumba class (seriously), you will be the only hetero male and there is a lot of "fish" to chose from, besides, some dancing is good cardio.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    LMAO

There is lot of fish in the sea, @MedRat . If I were you, just go to a Zumba class (seriously), you will be the only hetero male and there is a lot of "fish" to chose from, besides, some dancing is good cardio.
    A good idea worth checking into. I've had it with crazy women. I'm going crazy dealing with this. It's like the internet has become a n asylum where the patients broke loose and are running a mock.
    •   

6. To be completely honest, I have sadistic tendencies but never fully explored them ( maybe @rtmilburn could help) . People are what they are, don't judge them, they all like what they are doing.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MedRat View Post
    A good idea worth checking into. I've had it with crazy women. I'm going crazy dealing with this. It's like the internet has become a n asylum where the patients broke loose and are running a mock.
    Correction: The world is a asylum. Its not restricted to the internet. Why did you noticed so late, LOL?

8. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    To be completely honest, I have sadistic tendencies but never fully explored them ( maybe @rtmilburn could help) . People are what they are, don't judge them, they all like what they are doing.
    Haha wtf was I just tagged into. Well I'm here for the ride.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Correction: The world is a asylum. Its not restricted to the internet. Why did you noticed so late, LOL?
    Yeah you're right. Seems I'm doing too much online dating I forgot that the entire thing is mess.

10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Don't even want to know how you know all these things..

11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    To be completely honest, I have sadistic tendencies but never fully explored them ( maybe @rtmilburn could help) . People are what they are, don't judge them, they all like what they are doing.
    I don't understand and I guess I never will. I've had a couple women that were into it. I was thinking does she really want me to tie her up? Now she wants me to whip her and I'm supposed to call her kitten and good girl?

Bitch get up so we can go to dinner and if you call me Daddy you are walking home.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MedRat View Post
    Yeah you're right. Seems I'm doing too much online dating I forgot that the entire thing is mess.
    Just join a group that women like, Zumba and Pilates comes to mind. No guarantee that the women there aren't cuckoo in the head -but you at least have an idea how their body looks -and you'll have their attention as the only male.

13. deleted, server made double post

14. Quote Originally Posted by MedRat View Post
    I don't understand and I guess I never will. I've had a couple women that were into it. I was thinking does she really want me to tie her up? Now she wants me to whip her and I'm supposed to call her kitten and good girl?

Bitch get up so we can go to dinner and if you call me Daddy you are walking home.
    Do I really have to expand on this? LOL
    For a sadist all starts with getting excited, when seeing no excitement from the partner.
    A masochist gets a kick from it, as she/he has no control (or not entirely).
    I better let it go... We are here on a BB forum.

By the way, I never saw 50 shades of grey, this all comes "natural" to me, its how I'm wired. LMAO

15. You made the right choice to drop her. If you have no inclination for dominance, it would never have worked anyway.

16. Side note: My sadism is restricted to sex, not torturing hamsters, only "beavers". LOL

17. Did I broke the threat?

18. Glad I have no idea what any of this means...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post
    Glad I have no idea what any of this means...
    Hairy grandpas on a whole other level with this weird shyt, but for the basics, think whips and chains, slaves, possibly a gimp eating dog food with a high heal in his azz and a joe dirt in a hole rubbing lotion on it's skin

20. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Hairy grandpas on a whole other level with this weird shyt, but for the basics, think whips and chains, slaves, possibly a gimp eating dog food with a high heal in his azz and a joe dirt in a hole rubbing lotion on it's skin
    Hey I'm the guy in the hole rubbing lotion on my skin and it's not bad down here. He keeps me well fed.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Hey I'm the guy in the hole rubbing lotion on my skin and it's not bad down here. He keeps me well fed.
    I saw that post. I don't like it when YOU like it, remember? Switch place with the gimp -and get ready for the high heel.

22. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Just join a group that women like, Zumba and Pilates comes to mind. No guarantee that the women there aren't cuckoo in the head -but you at least have an idea how their body looks -and you'll have their attention as the only male.
    If it's got an engine or a vagina, chances are you're going to have problems with it at some point. IMHO
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

23. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    If it's got an engine or a vagina, chances are you're going to have problems with it at some point. IMHO
    Now a days somethings have both. Oh what mystery does the future have in store for us?

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I saw that post. I don't like it when YOU like it, remember? Switch place with the gimp -and get ready for the high heel.
    God damnit I ruined yet again

25. I will never read any post from hairygrandpa the same again.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help Me Blindfaith
    By MUSCLEDAD71 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 11:35 AM
  2. Im Sick. Help Me Get Better.
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 01:26 AM
  3. Help me bring de "boys" back ! ZMA?
    By txwakeskater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 08:48 PM
  4. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:44 PM
  5. could you guys help me?
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 10:52 PM