Dating app weirdness

1. Dating app weirdness

I致e used dating apps before and have always had good luck with them. I知 very confused at the moment however. Back when I used to use them I was fat and got tons of messages. Now I知 very fit and look better than I ever have and...nothing. I get a message here and there but nothing compared to what I got when I was fat. Someone help me out here I知 starting to lose my mind lol

2. All that hard work for nothing.
    •   

3. Lmao. Right. Bazaro world. Dad bod is in. Fit is out

4. I think a lot of women automatically think super-fit people are douchey and/or full of themselves, unless they are lifters themselves. Try fitness dating sites. And don't post topless pics to your profile. Being humble helps.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    I think a lot of women automatically think super-fit people are douchey and/or full of themselves, unless they are lifters themselves. Try fitness dating sites. And don't post topless pics to your profile. Being humble helps.
    This times a million!!

How do you dress man? That can also contribute to making you look more douche and so on.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    I think a lot of women automatically think super-fit people are douchey and/or full of themselves, unless they are lifters themselves. Try fitness dating sites. And don't post topless pics to your profile. Being humble helps.
    Is there a fitness dating site?

Pretty sure fit girls don't need an app in general 😂

7. Yup, this one: https://www.fitness-singles.com/

Fit/active women could still be filtering only for fit/active men though even if it's easy for them to meet men in general. This makes it easier to find the type they want, or find other fit women

8. Jesus Christ. Dating sites are creepy as ****, come on guys it's not hard to get laid or meet a chick. Theres girls every corner you turn every day of your life, smh. I wish there wasn't cus I wouldn't have all these damn kids

9. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Yup, this one: https://www.fitness-singles.com/

Fit/active women could still be filtering only for fit/active men though even if it's easy for them to meet men in general. This makes it easier to find the type they want, or find other fit women
    Probably all fake. 😂

10. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Jesus Christ. Dating sites are creepy as ****, come on guys it's not hard to get laid or meet a chick. Theres girls every corner you turn every day of your life, smh. I wish there wasn't cus I wouldn't have all these damn kids
    Australian women are f##ked.

When I'm in America, or Europe it's so easy!

11. About a two years ago a local station mentioned a survey, so you know manipulated, that women are put off by guys who are too fit appearing as it makes them feel self-conscious when their clothes are off. Obviously, does not apply to very fit women.

I am in Miami and women appear much more heavy than they did in the 1980s when we are gloriously thin and impossibly beautiful but I digress.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    I知 fit and I have mild social anxiety/shyness so I come off as extremely douchey

13. Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutterj View Post
    I’m fit and I have mild social anxiety/shyness so I come off as extremely douchey
    Dude you hit this on the button. Girls think I'm full of myself. But in reality I'm just stuck in my own thoughts. Not even worried about these women.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Jesus Christ. Dating sites are creepy as ****, come on guys it's not hard to get laid or meet a chick. Theres girls every corner you turn every day of your life, smh. I wish there wasn't cus I wouldn't have all these damn kids
    You mean hoes, right? Yes there are hoes on every corner that will swallow a peen for a few extra retweets. But for those who have standards and especially those who live in less populated areas, dating sites may be a good option. I wouldn't DATE 90% of the hump bunnies I've hooked up with.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    You mean hoes, right? Yes there are hoes on every corner that will swallow a peen for a few extra retweets. But for those who have standards and especially those who live in less populated areas, dating sites may be a good option. I wouldn't DATE 90% of the hump bunnies I've hooked up with.
    Maybe I'm just stuck in my ways but I find online dating creepy

16. I also don't to tweet and Facebook and all that shot either

17. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Maybe I'm just stuck in my ways but I find online dating creepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I also don't to tweet and Facebook and all that shot either
    Im not into social media or online dating either. I'm lucky enough to be with the girl I fell for in elementary school, but I know if I hadn't locked that one down, my pickings would be slim enough to consider online dating.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help w/ my weird idea
    By j_neatherlin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-29-2003, 10:16 PM
  2. My date of birth!
    By Rhinoman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2002, 12:36 AM
  3. ripped fuel Exp. date