Dogs of AM.com

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Dogs of AM.com

I know we've had some threads like this in the past, but thought I'd post a new one up. Here's my boy Loki, a 6 year old American Bulldog, (but looks more like a gargoyle). He's my lil beast and I treat him like he's my own son.

loki.jpg

2. Dogs of AM.com

This kid is my child as well haha.
    Loki looks relaxed in his mittens haha
    IMG_6425.jpg
    IMG_6785.jpg
    •   

3. This was "Bono". Had to put him to sleep a few month ago.

160710_006.jpg
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    I know we've had some threads like this in the past, but thought I'd post a new one up. Here's my boy Loki, a 6 year old American Bulldog, (but looks more like a gargoyle). He's my lil beast and I treat him like he's my own son.

loki.jpg
    He is awesome! I have an English bulldog.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    This was "Bono". Had to put him to sleep a few month ago.

160710_006.jpg
    I remember you posting him on another thread he looks like my pup but about 3 times bigger. What happened?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I remember you posting him on another thread he looks like my pup but about 3 times bigger. What happened?
    Almost killed an employee. Mauled him really bad. Unprovoked. He always had behavioral issues we were working on.

7. Sorry you had to put him down @hairygrandpa I've had to put down a couple dogs in the past for bad temperments. It's the right thing to do after any unprovoked attack, especially with the larger breeds.

8. My dog, Winston. Heís a 13-year-old English Bulldog. Super loyal, super friendly.

IMG_4122.jpgIMG_3804.jpg

9. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Sorry you had to put him down @hairygrandpa I've had to put down a couple dogs in the past for bad temperments. It's the right thing to do after any unprovoked attack, especially with the larger breeds.
    I'm done with dogs for good. Always had guard dogs, all molossoides, don't like smaller breeds, as for me, dogs should have a purpose. At the end, its not the dog that watches over you, it's you -watching over the dog constantly.
    All the illnesses, like leishmaniasis (rampant where I live), dysplasia, cancer, allergies paired with a short life expectency (mastiffs). You cant travel with the dogs easily, can't let them alone. I'm done.

10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I'm done with dogs for good. Always had guard dogs, all molossoides, don't like smaller breeds, as for me, dogs should have a purpose. At the end, its not the dog that watches over you, it's you -watching over the dog constantly.
    All the illnesses, like leishmaniasis (rampant where I live), dysplasia, cancer, allergies paired with a short life expectency (mastiffs). You cant travel with the dogs easily, can't let them alone. I'm done.
    It all comes down to lifestyle. Some can easily accommodate, some can't. Living conditions, finances, career, relationships, etc. all affect the animal and vice versa. The right breeds under the right conditions can basically be left to roam as long as you feed them.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I hear you. It can be really tough. I felt that way after having to put down 2 dogs in a row that I owned at separate times. Both of them before they even turned 2. I'm such a bulldog/mollosar fanatic though that I can't live without them in my life. I've tried, but I've always had a dog around since I was just a baby. I just can't live without them, especially since I have no kids.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    He is awesome! I have an English bulldog.
    Thanks! Yeah I should post up some vids sometime. He's pure jokes

13. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    I hear you. It can be really tough. I felt that way after having to put down 2 dogs in a row that I owned at separate times. Both of them before they even turned 2. I'm such a bulldog/mollosar fanatic though that I can't live without them in my life. I've tried, but I've always had a dog around since I was just a baby. I just can't live without them, especially since I have no kids.
    My girlfriend and I are basically the same. Both raised around American Bulldogs and AmStafs. They're the absolute best companions we've had aside from each other.

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    My girlfriend and I are basically the same. Both raised around American Bulldogs and AmStafs. They're the absolute best companions we've had aside from each other.
    I completely agree. Have you ever heard of or been part of the Bullyvard forum? It used to be on Manstoppers' website. It was one of the largest american bulldog forums for a while. I used to spend my days on there.

15. Nah, not my cup of tea. Aside from fitness, you wont find me on a forum

16. I hear you. Iím not a big fan of forums/social media these days myself. Drains a lot of time. Iíve been a member here since around 2006 and used to post daily but these days itís only once or twice a week now.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    This kid is my child as well haha.
    Loki looks relaxed in his mittens haha
    Great looking boy. Yeah Loki is like a freight train now outside in the winter with his mitts, instead of prancing around like a deer on all the salt out there lol.. I'm in NY and we've been getting pummeled with snow the past few weeks. Pretty much all melting away now though.

18. OMG I love dogs!
    Here's my boy.

12400889_547949715381531_3202171520595072786_n.jpg

He dances like a horse; prowls like a cat; and gives me the claws when he's hungry!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

19. 20180310_141131.jpg

Buddy in the car seat. Clyde in back. We got buddy newborn. Clyde was a stray that wandered 2 miles off paved road up to my FIL's mountain top farm. Her dad called on Wednesday night saying this fog had been here a couple days. We went up next day and dog was still on the porch. We found her dad in the bathroom suffering from an aneurysm that apparently rupured shortly before we arrived. He was 90 and didn't survive. The dog kept him in the house since he was a 65lb jumper. We didn't originally have plans to go up on that thursday, since he's 40 minutes away. We might not have gone up till Saturday if he didn't call. Thank God we didn't find him dead. So we kept the dog since he wasn't chipped and no tags. And named him Clyde after my FIL.IMG00268-20091010-1424.jpg

That's Buddy a few weeks before we brought him home.

20. photobucket-56863-1383834865411.jpgphotobucket-60993-1383834837641.jpg

The pic of Clyde was a week or so after bringing him home. Wife was getting groceries out of the trunk, and Clyde wanted to go for a ride, so he jumped in. He does the same thing if I put tailgate of my truck down while working in the yard.

Buddy doesn't like water, but loves lounging with mama during the summer, even on a float in a kiddie pool.

21. PART_1422140261650_20150124_175727.jpg

Clyde trying on Buddy's hoodie. He wasn't as amused as we were.

22. 20180323_223841.jpg

This is Buddy, my 30# chihuahua.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

23. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post

This is Buddy, my 30# chihuahua.
    Hahaha! He looks like doesn't let you in your bed!

Why 30?

24. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    PART_1422140261650_20150124_175727.jpg

Clyde trying on Buddy's hoodie. He wasn't as amused as we were.
    Clyde is adorable

25. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Hahaha! He looks like doesn't let you in your bed!

Why 30?
    Thats what he weighed last time we took him to the Vet
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 09:02 PM
  3. fainal senario of my comming cycle
    By mass_builder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:46 PM
  4. Activity Level Of AnabolicMinds.com
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat