Dogs of AM.com

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Recently lost my lovely girl Luna (not even 3 years old) to a sudden heart attack on Xmas morning (talk about sadness/depression).

dubs-jpeg.jpg

3 Weeks ago we rescued/adopted Olive, another sweet girl, my new obsession while I mourn/remember Luna...

olive-2.JPG

And of course before these nice girls, my boy Max passed away after 12 years w/ us (age 13) all great dogs...

maxie-big.JPG

2. Dogs of AM.com

IMG_4656.jpg

Another shot of my boy, Winston.
    •   

3. Our best friend, we’ve officially had him for 2 years now. He’s a little over 2 years old. We plan to get a second husky around his 3rd birthday.

B41BA203-34A1-47F9-A563-EA5ED19731FF.jpeg

4. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Our best friend, weve officially had him for 2 years now. Hes a little over 2 years old. We plan to get a second husky around his 3rd birthday.

B41BA203-34A1-47F9-A563-EA5ED19731FF.jpeg
    Used to have a Husky but lived in a 2 bedroom apt. at the time and didnt feel it was fair to her so gave her up to a rescue
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

5. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Used to have a Husky but lived in a 2 bedroom apt. at the time and didnt feel it was fair to her so gave her up to a rescue
    We live in a one bedroom apartment right now, but he gets long walks everyday as well as dog park a few times a week, every weekend we go to my parents and let him run around their big yard for the day, and we let him out on the tether in the front of the building for every once in a while when it’s nice out. His favorite thing is to just lay outside or sit and stare into the sky, so he does pretty well being in an apartment.

It honestly may be too much for him, he’s a little lazy and mostly prefers to just sit outside and watch lol

But I still feel bad, we’ll be getting a place with a yard when we get a second one.
    •   

6. Dogs of AM.com

This is my moms dog Chloe. I love being around her. Shes got an amazing personality. She wants my food in this pic IMG_0248.jpg

7. Not a dog, but had to post my Sage being weird. PhotoGrid_1523535593426.jpg
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 09:02 PM
  3. fainal senario of my comming cycle
    By mass_builder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:46 PM