Repping/negging.

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    wow man! Your so cool!)
    *you're
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com


  2. Aww, big guy is upset. I know I'm the one with a pea brain, but if you can't understand I can try and translate the 5th grade grammar and sentence structure for those that need help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht via PM
    It's a forum lmao. On the internet...

    Doesn't matter. What I say I apply to my life it works. My buddies apply it. Guys I know who have been lifting 25+ years taught me.

    I've had way more guys on here rep me.

    It's just you and your little butt buddy muscle whatever that neg me. Pathetic.

    For 3/4 of what I post I have guys, usually older because there not hard headed, tell me I'm exactly right.

    A mature person can here a disagreement and not cry.

    You think your so tough/badass.

    "Oh I'm gonna neg him because I disagree"

    Doesn't matter the smarter/wiser ones get it. Your little pea brain doesn't. 

    Go cry to your mommy. I like being here (well except for the *******s like you)

    I'm a good guy, and your another prick.

    Also, I wrote all this, because I know how people are... Dorks like you pump me up.
    So stupid its sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht via PM
    Aww did you get offended?

    I can say whatever the **** I want pea brain!

    Its called "freedom of speech."

    I didn't spend close to 5 years in the army with 2 OIF tours, to not use my freedom of speech right.

    Especially for some punk on the net

    
    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht via PM
    You neg people because you think their funny? Your a POS dude.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Aww, big guy is upset. I know I'm the one with a pea brain, but if you can't understand I can try and translate the 5th grade grammar and sentence structure for those that need help!
    That's it?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    *you're
    And grammar is extremely important when it comes to working out?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    All of my positive reps have add lb's to my powerlifting total......8 more and I'll break 2000#
    Lolol
    •   
       


  6. This is stupid. I'm old enough to realize it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    And grammar is extremely important when it comes to working out?
    I have a hunch that you aren’t aware what exactly “general chat” means, as evidenced by you saying that philosophical and theological discussion is off-topic in another general chat thread. There are sub forums dedicated to working out; this is not one of them.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  8. Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    And grammar is extremely important when it comes to working out?
    It is. Big difference between 10 reps and 10 rips. A rip could mean you ripped your underwear when you are squatting. It could also mean you ripped 10 protein farts. And that would be very bad. 10 reps are always better than 10 rips.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    It is. Big difference between 10 reps and 10 rips. A rip could mean you ripped your underwear when you are squatting. It could also mean you ripped 10 protein farts. And that would be very bad. 10 reps are always better than 10 rips.
    Exactly.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I have a hunch that you aren’t aware what exactly “general chat” means, as evidenced by you saying that philosophical and theological discussion is off-topic in another general chat thread. There are sub forums dedicated to working out; this is not one of them.
    I just don't see how it pertains to working out.

    At all.

    The site is "Anabolicminds"

    I'm sure if you and other people went on their computer looking to discuss philosophies and theories, you wouldn't log on to this site
  11. Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I'm sure if you and other people went on their computer looking to discuss philosophies and theories, you wouldn't log on to this site
    So, how does that make you feel?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I just don't see how it pertains to working out.

    At all.

    The site is "Anabolicminds"

    I'm sure if you and other people went on their computer looking to discuss philosophies and theories, you wouldn't log on to this site
    It doesn’t pertain to working out; that’s why there a separate sub-form for what you consider “off-topic” discussions. Have you never been on a forum? I’ve been on car forums and they have the same setup; main forums for vehicle talk, and sub forums for “off topic” conversation that is actually on-topic in that sub forum.

    Furthermore, you had no problem sharing and weighing in on the discussion; you only criticized it and said it off topic once people disagreed with your views and opinions.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    So, how does that make you feel?
    Like your trying to get a rise out of me.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    So, how does that make you feel?
    Dr. Phil, is that you?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Like your trying to get a rise out of me.
    *you’re
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  16. Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Like your trying to get a rise out of me.
    If I was trying to do that, I'd pop a crushed up viagra in your preworkout.
  17. Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    *you’re
    Stop being a grammar cop! Reg neps for you!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    It doesn’t pertain to working out; that’s why there a separate sub-form for what you consider “off-topic” discussions. Have you never been on a forum? I’ve been on car forums and they have the same setup; main forums for vehicle talk, and sub forums for “off topic” conversation that is actually on-topic in that sub forum.

    Furthermore, you had no problem sharing and weighing in on the discussion; you only criticized it and said it off topic once people disagreed with your views and opinions.
    Lol no.

    I saw the thread, and out of curiosity and boredom, asked if any religious guys believed in hell.

    I was bored.

    You went all fanatical.

    The only reason I stayed was because it was like watching a circus.

    Anyways, your bringing me down to your level, and I'm actually giving you the time of day. Hot damn!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    *you’re
    Buddy, get a life.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    If I was trying to do that, I'd pop a crushed up viagra in your preworkout.
    Hurrrdurrrr

    Hilarious
  21. Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Hurrrdurrrr

    Hilarious
    Hurrrdurrrr - NOT A WORD! NEG REPS FOR YOU!!!

    Hilarious - SPELLED WRONG! NEG REPS FOR YOU!!!
  22. Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Just kidding on the hilarious spelling thing but still thought I'd shoot some lols into this thread.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Lol no.

    I saw the thread, and out of curiosity and boredom, asked if any religious guys believed in hell.

    I was bored.

    You went all fanatical.

    The only reason I stayed was because it was like watching a circus.

    Anyways, your bringing me down to your level, and I'm actually giving you the time of day. Hot damn!
    I went “fanatical” by stating my opinion and citing my sources and inspirations for my beliefs? Aren’t you the “fanatical” one for cursing at and insulting people who disagree with you and then saying that none of us are qualified to even have that discussion, after asking us questions in said discussion?

    How was other members having stimulating dialogue about philosophy a “circus?”

    I forgot, you’re the one who says that referencing studies is “bro science” but you saying “my older friend/mentor know/does...” isn’t.

    I sincerely apologize for forgetting that your word is gospel (pun intended), and for having the audacity to question your unparalleled wisdom and boundless knowledge...
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  24. Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    How was other members having stimulating dialogue about philosophy a “circus?”
    This is fake news. For it to be a circus it needs to have clowns. And I haven't seen anyone post pictures of clowns yet. YET.
  25. Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    bozo_400x400.jpg

    You guys all suck. You're too slow. Nobody posted clowns. So I'll do it. NOW IT'S A CIRCUS!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Suggestion: check the ****ing rep mode so the default isn't ****ing negs
    By poison in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 10:06 PM
  2. New system causing unintentional Negative reps.
    By MrKleen73 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 01:09 PM
  3. Negative reps.
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 06:04 PM
  4. Negative Repping?
    By Mulletsoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Log in
Log in