Self Improvement Books

Page 14 of 15 First ... 12131415 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I knew you would have a better response so I deleted mine.. but this is exactly what I wanted to say, if I knew how to properly put words together. Lol

    He spouts off so much bull**** then says other people need to get their facts straight. He does this in all of his posts to the forum. Lol
    What bs do I spout off?

    Show me a quote where I'm spouting off bs....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Isn't this site about working out/ supplements/ juice??

    You guys wanna talk about this stuff. your on the wrong site.

    "Anabolic Minds"
    It's the "general chat" subsection of the "general conversation" subforum you ignoramus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    What bs do I spout off?

    Show me a quote where I'm spouting off bs....
    It'd be a much shorter list of your posts where you're not spouting off bs...
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    What bs do I spout off?

    Show me a quote where I'm spouting off bs....
    My god, if you were to jump down from your ego to your IQ you'd reach terminal velocity less than halfway down.

    How about this, where you said anyone who uses anything more than caffeine is a "lazy ass?"
    Lol. Just caffeine. Everyone is going overboard with the "stims"

    How about some fukkin effort!

    Get off your lazy ass, and go workout.

    The results should motivate you. Not tue stims
    Or you not knowing what a supplement is:
    Supplements are only one ingredient...

    "Proprietary blends" are blends.
    Or, perhaps most notably, the entire debacle where you didn't know the first thing about diets and health? It'd take me all day and multiple pages to re-state it all, but here are some of the highlights (or lowlights) from said thread:

    As far as kidney damage and protein... Show me the facts. Until then shhhh
    Comparing using a protein supplement for the majority of your protein intake to this heinous illegal activity:
    Yea "it can be done"
    I "can" do PCP, get naked, and go cop killing
    You said a sprained ankle doesn't have "health consequences:"
    You can sprain an ankle. Harming your body.

    Does that have health consequences? No.
    You said none of the following are health consequences:
    Your health man... Does it make you sick? I've sprained both ankles, recovered from full body tendonitis, as in knives stabbing my ****ing joints. Carpal tunnel. 2 concussions. THE DOCTOR said I'm healthy as a horse. Bloods good. PAIN IS TEMPORARY, IT MAY LAST A MINUTE, AN HOUR, OR EVEN A DAY
    You claim that everyone else needs evidence to support their claims, but you can get away with "common sense bro."

    You said your body can tell the difference between food and powder, as if powder isn't literally just powdered food:
    Your body wants food, meals. Not powder. Logic. Common sense...

    It can tell the difference
    You say that referencing studies and research is "bro science" but your anecdotal reports from your random older friends are not:
    My main sources of info are a lot of older dudes, ones who have seen it all. One is an ex con/ hells angels/ juicer. 47. He says he is in constant pain from lifting heavy his whole life.

    Another is a lineman, family man, juicer.
    He has dislocated vertebrae from back to neck. Spinal taps... Painful.

    I get some info from the net. WebMD etc.

    99% is from real life where the research was not needed because of these men.
    Also from my experience.

    Broscience is what I see here
    You tell other people to look up evidence to support your claims (because you know you sure as hell can't):
    I'm not going to spoon feed the Lazies. YOU want the all proof. RESEARCH it. I don't have to back up anything. I've lived it. If you don't think I'm right, give it up and KNOW you're right.

    Stop asking for proof.
    You provided perhaps the most ironic post of all time:
    The ignorance fuels frustration, which fuels my aggression, and fuels my workouts
    Literally no one in that thread was even remotely close to agreeing with your asinine statements.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  4. The Killing of Sacred Cows By Garret Gunderson. Great about dispelling financial myths
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    50% off code AMDEC50

  5. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    The Killing of Sacred Cows By Garret Gunderson. Great about dispelling financial myths
    I'll look into it, I do enjoy reading on finance. Personal finance mainly, but investing interests me a lot as well.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    What bs do I spout off?

    Show me a quote where I'm spouting off bs....
    I'd prefer to not go back and re read the nonsense you post, but there's a good enough group of posts @muscleupcrohn posted to prove the point.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Isn't a "good Christian" not supposed to judge others and insult people?
    I called you a name and you couldn't handle it so you need me negged me?

    Well you are a sensitive little boy aren't you?

    Need mommy to read you bedtime stories?

    Grow up you little whiny bitch.

  8. I told you, I could give a fuk less about rep points.

    But damn dude, fukkin man up. It's just a name lmfao.

    You getting all worked up makes me laugh. And I don't try to.

    This is u brother

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I called you a name and you couldn't handle it so you need me negged me?

    Well you are a sensitive little boy aren't you?

    Need mommy to read you bedtime stories?

    Grow up you little whiny bitch.
    I negged you because you’re an arrogant, hypocritical, condescending “Christian” who curses at and insults people for daring to disagree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I told you, I could give a fuk less about rep points.

    But damn dude, fukkin man up. It's just a name lmfao.

    You getting all worked up makes me laugh. And I don't try to.

    This is u brother
    If you don’t care about reps, why come here clearly upset and post about it twice?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  10. ...
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  11. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    My god, if you were to jump down from your ego to your IQ you'd reach terminal velocity less than halfway down.

    How about this, where you said anyone who uses anything more than caffeine is a "lazy ass?"


    Or you not knowing what a supplement is:


    Or, perhaps most notably, the entire debacle where you didn't know the first thing about diets and health? It'd take me all day and multiple pages to re-state it all, but here are some of the highlights (or lowlights) from said thread:



    Comparing using a protein supplement for the majority of your protein intake to this heinous illegal activity:


    You said a sprained ankle doesn't have "health consequences:"


    You said none of the following are health consequences:


    You claim that everyone else needs evidence to support their claims, but you can get away with "common sense bro."

    You said your body can tell the difference between food and powder, as if powder isn't literally just powdered food:


    You say that referencing studies and research is "bro science" but your anecdotal reports from your random older friends are not:


    You tell other people to look up evidence to support your claims (because you know you sure as hell can't):


    You provided perhaps the most ironic post of all time:


    Literally no one in that thread was even remotely close to agreeing with your asinine statements.
    This was fantastic.
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I told you, I could give a fuk less about rep points.

    But damn dude, fukkin man up. It's just a name lmfao.

    You getting all worked up makes me laugh. And I don't try to.

    This is u brother
    Have another.


    I can't think of a member more deserving of being negged, but you don't care, so it doesn't matter, right?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  13. Couldn't give. If you could give, that means there's room to care.

    Back to scheduled beefin
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com and use code Ryan25 for 25% off Performax Labs Products!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I negged you because you’re an arrogant, hypocritical, condescending “Christian” who curses at and insults people for daring to disagree with you.

    If you don’t care about reps, why come here clearly upset and post about it twice?
    Godstrength actually follows me to different threads to neg me, so you need to up your game lmao. Funny enough, he's also an arrogant, hypocritical, condescending "Christian".
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I told you, I could give a fuk less about rep points.

    But damn dude, fukkin man up. It's just a name lmfao.

    You getting all worked up makes me laugh. And I don't try to.

    This is u brother
    Maybe let it go?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Wow you "Big tough men" really showed me!

    Lol.

    Little boys.

    Y'all on enough test?

    Just like bitch ass bullies on the school yard. They act tough because they hurt on the inside.

    It's ok. I understand

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Maybe let it go?
    I could.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Godstrength actually follows me to different threads to neg me, so you need to up your game lmao. Funny enough, he's also an arrogant, hypocritical, condescending "Christian".
    Dude. You and I are the mature ones.

    We are more evolved/understanding.

    Never forget that!

    Can you not see they're just dumbass bullies who think they are "alpha" because they act tough and are egotistical, arrogant, overconfident morons.

    Just like the dumbass jocks in HS.

    LMAO.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Have another.


    I can't think of a member more deserving of being negged, but you don't care, so it doesn't matter, right?
    Then neg me

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Couldn't give. If you could give, that means there's room to care.

    Back to scheduled beefin
    So what?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Godstrength actually follows me to different threads to neg me, so you need to up your game lmao. Funny enough, he's also an arrogant, hypocritical, condescending "Christian".
    Because they're idiots.

    They all stick together and neg people/ talk shi on them.

    Just like a gang.

    Just like police/military.

    You see if a cop kills someone, NO MATTER the situation, everyone in his unit, and the sheriff/Chief HAS to have their back.

    Because they are a gang. Just like tje military...


    How could I possibly know this?

    I was raised by sheriffs, and spent 4 years in the army.

    Cowards

  22. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Have another.


    I can't think of a member more deserving of being negged, but you don't care, so it doesn't matter, right?
    Hello?? I ordered a neg! Make make that medium well and don't you dare burn it!

    Oh still waitin on those wings too.

    Thanks boss

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Dude. You and I are the mature ones.

    We are more evolved/understanding.

    Never forget that!

    Can you not see they're just dumbass bullies who think they are "alpha" because they act tough and are egotistical, arrogant, overconfident morons.

    Just like the dumbass jocks in HS.

    LMAO.
    I am most definitely not one of the mature ones lmao. Maybe it's all relative though.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Because they're idiots.

    They all stick together and neg people/ talk shi on them.

    Just like a gang.

    Just like police/military.

    You see if a cop kills someone, NO MATTER the situation, everyone in his unit, and the sheriff/Chief HAS to have their back.

    Because they are a gang. Just like tje military...


    How could I possibly know this?

    I was raised by sheriffs, and spent 4 years in the army.

    Cowards
    Muscleupcrohn is actually a good guy; you two just seem to have butted heads for whatever reason. Meanwhile, godstrength keep messaging me to tell me how he's not following me lol.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Muscleupcrohn is actually a good guy; you two just seem to have butted heads for whatever reason. Meanwhile, godstrength keep messaging me to tell me how he's not following me lol.
    Thanks man. As for why I "butted heads" with him, if you read through this thread, which is quite long now, you'll see that he asked several questions, and asked me specifically a few questions, and then when my answers didn't line up with what he wanted to hear, he began insulting and yelling at me and other members, and then saying that none of us are even qualified to be having these conversations. I'd also be remiss if I said that I didn't find it incredibly ironic that a self-proclaimed "Christian" doesn't see anything wrong with repeatedly cursing at and insulting people.

    Some of us were having legitimately interesting and thought provoking conversations (not really even debates or arguments IMO), but then bin-whatever comes in and starts insulting us and saying we're not qualified to have these conversations, likely because the topic moved away from his personal "Christian" beliefs.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2015, 02:00 PM
  2. The Self-Improvement Disease
    By Innersky23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 02:11 AM
  3. Information Sites and Books (No Hunting Format)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 10:13 AM
  4. Self-Tan products
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 05:50 PM
  5. Steriod Books
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 07:29 AM
Log in
Log in