trying to learn

bilgami

Awards
im on here just learn. My "T" level is low 300 can one cycle get me to 800? And if so for how long?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on here just learn. My "T" level is low 300 can one cycle get me to 800? And if so for how long?
Age? Weight? Height? PH, AAS or SARMS user?

bilgami

Awards
Im 45 years old 5-7 195 not in shape not taking anything

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course you can get your T-level to 800, you need to get bloods during your TRT cycle to verify.
How long? TRT is normally for life, if you dont get hit w/ major sides. Once you go off Test, you end up crashing back down low (and even lower if suppressed).

Yes, my advice is to read a ton on the subject, and then read some more... There's a lot to it other than just pinning Test.
There's lots of blood markers that need to be watched...

bilgami

Awards
TRT?

Im sorry but whats TRT? So i can google it?

bilgami

Awards
Now is TRT considered roids? Will dr prescribe? Or do i have get on my own but ill def check out the link thanx

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now is TRT considered roids? Will dr prescribe? Or do i have get on my own but ill def check out the link thanx
TRT is monitored and prescribed by a doctor.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As soon as you come cycle you will have no test left and will most likely never recover if your test is that low. You need to go to a endo

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bilgami

Awards
So 300 isnt low? My dr said the normal safe levels are 300 to 800 and 275 and below are below the safe level. So to me id rather be closer to 800 than 275. Isnt safer and better to be closer to the high end rather the low end?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 300 isnt low? My dr said the normal safe levels are 300 to 800 and 275 and below are below the safe level. So to me id rather be closer to 800 than 275. Isnt safer and better to be closer to the high end rather the low end?
Your testosterone is very low. I posted what bloodwork you need to get to determine the cause.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Op I think you may be misunderstanding what anabolics do.

Running ‘one cycle’ of anabolics involves introducing exogenous test which for the period of time you take/inject it provide you with much higher test levels than you naturally have. When you stop taking it your test levels will fall as the test leaves your system.

Pct is used to restart your natural test again and the aim is to get it back to previous levels (which in your case you don’t believe to be ideal).

In short I think you are looking at an incorrect solution, a cycle isn’t a long term fix to low test, it’s a short term boost to supranatural levels.

As above, trt is the long term fix.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Op I think you may be misunderstanding what anabolics do.

Running ‘one cycle’ of anabolics involves introducing exogenous test which for the period of time you take/inject it provide you with much higher test levels than you naturally have. When you stop taking it your test levels will fall as the test leaves your system.

Pct is used to restart your natural test again and the aim is to get it back to previous levels (which in your case you don’t believe to be ideal).

In short I think you are looking at an incorrect solution, a cycle isn’t a long term fix to low test, it’s a short term boost to supranatural levels.

As above, trt is the long term fix.
Whisky covered everything.