600lb life

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so the song remains the same...who is paying for this?

    I would hate to think it's my tax dollars....2,400 wings?????
    Me too. Thats alot of tax dollars for wings.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?


  2. 600lb life. Family by the Ton. And now welfare changed my life. Christ 2,400 are you sure it wasn't 240. The Labrador couldn't eat that much and she can eat.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    600lb life. Family by the Ton. And now welfare changed my life. Christ 2,400 are you sure it wasn't 240. The Labrador couldn't eat that much and she can eat.
    No she ordered 2400 wings, 3 pizza's, and a chocolate brownie
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    600lb life. Family by the Ton. And now welfare changed my life. Christ 2,400 are you sure it wasn't 240. The Labrador couldn't eat that much and she can eat.
    I hope they weren't from bww's they are around a buck a wing
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I hope they weren't from bww's they are around a buck a wing
    No from a local pizza place near her
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   
       


  6. **** they love her.

  7. And a brownie must be her cheat day haha.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    No from a local pizza place near her
    oh, ok...lets say a hundred bucks....just for the wings.....

    hope they give her a frequent flyer discount....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  9. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    And a brownie must be her cheat day haha.
    a brownie????
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    oh, ok...lets say a hundred bucks....just for the wings.....

    hope they give her a frequent flyer discount....
    Lol do you know where there are other gals like you. We gonna put your face on our sign.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Lol do you know where there are other gals like you. We gonna put your face on our sign.
    Hope it's a big sign.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  12. fat people have mental illness i think, a normal person just can't become 300 lbs and be like ''oh well idc'', that's not normal, i think they have severe depression (where they figure ''if i die i die, i'd be doing the world a favor'')

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ironhands View Post
    fat people have mental illness i think, a normal person just can't become 300 lbs and be like ''oh well idc'', that's not normal, i think they have severe depression (where they figure ''if i die i die, i'd be doing the world a favor'')
    opioid addicts almost die of overdose until given narcan, then go and do it again and again....it's called addiction.

    look at larry hagman, he was dying from a bad liver due to alcoholism, he got a new liver and eventually died from continuing to drink alcoholically.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ironhands View Post
    fat people have mental illness i think, a normal person just can't become 300 lbs and be like ''oh well idc'', that's not normal, i think they have severe depression (where they figure ''if i die i die, i'd be doing the world a favor'')
    I'm 320# does that mean I have a mental health problem?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    I'm 320# does that mean I have a mental health problem?
    i mean 300 lbs of fat, idk if you are 300 lbs of muscle or fat though, idk your composition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    I'm 320# does that mean I have a mental health problem?
    Relax, you know what he means

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Relax, you know what he means
    I do and I was busting his balls for making a wide net statement about that. It's the internet can't we still pick with each other

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ironhands View Post
    i mean 300 lbs of fat, idk if you are 300 lbs of muscle or fat though, idk your composition
    I'm 320# of swolt

  19. But back on track.....

    The wife and I watch the episode with Lupe driving in a car for 3 days straight to go see Dr. Now and would just crap and pee in the car and her husband would just clean it up like it was nothing.

    Dr. Now is a Savage when it comes to calling out the BS

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    I'm 320# of swolt
    show me pic

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ironhands View Post
    show me pic
    doug_by_thehumungous-d9gxjmd.jpg

    I'm a tad bloated from eating some onions raw

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    But back on track.....

    The wife and I watch the episode with Lupe driving in a car for 3 days straight to go see Dr. Now and would just crap and pee in the car and her husband would just clean it up like it was nothing.

    Dr. Now is a Savage when it comes to calling out the BS
    I remember the black woman who dr now put in the hospital on a controlled diet....het mousey husband was sneaking her in pizza and when dr now confronted them about it they lied...dr now flat out called them liars!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I remember the black woman who dr now put in the hospital on a controlled diet....het mousey husband was sneaking her in pizza and when dr now confronted them about it they lied...dr now flat out called them liars!!!
    Dr. Now is a beast...he gives no fawks if u don't try to do better on ur own some

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    doug_by_thehumungous-d9gxjmd.jpg

    I'm a tad bloated from eating some onions raw
    my gosh you are a whale! you need to burn all that body fat and get ripped!

  25. I saw one where the guy died.
    But Dr. Now cut him off his narcotics.
    So he was withdrawing and expected to start walking farther and farther.
    I really believe the guy would have lived if Now would have used the opiates as a incentive.
    Then when he was under 300lb maybe try and kick opiates.
    Dude just couldn't quit opiates and do the exercises.
    He gave up, just layed there and his body failed.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Less Body Fat = Longer Life
    By DarCSA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 03:05 AM
  2. t1pro shelf life
    By destro19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 06:11 PM
  3. Article-Change your body for life
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 02:36 PM
  4. Raw Powder Shelf-Life?
    By chosen5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2002, 03:06 PM
  5. 1-test 1/2 life?
    By curt2go in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 08:16 PM
Log in
Log in