600lb life

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Seen the one with the little guy who feeds his wife through a funnel and basically is aroused by it? I was dying.
    Didnt see that one. But, I did see the one where the husband left his wife, cause she had the surgery and got skinny. He was like I married her big, why would I want to look at a disgusting skinny girl....he was atleast 500lbs himself
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

2. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Didnt see that one. But, I did see the one where the husband left his wife, cause she had the surgery and got skinny. He was like I married her big, why would I want to look at a disgusting skinny girl....he was atleast 500lbs himself
    . Thereís a man who knows what he wants. That show is solid gold.
    •   

3. Theres a big girl on there right now

4. I missed her, mister.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    I missed her, mister.
    Don't call me Mister or Sir....I work for a living...Lol
    •   

6. Lol. I hear that.

7. food for thought---those people must be freaking off the 'scale' smart
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    food for thought---those people must be freaking off the 'scale' smart
    I see what you did there... Food, scale and a 600 lb life
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

9. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I see what you did there... Food, scale and a 600 lb life

I really should not make wisecracks about people addicted to food, in reality I see many similarities to other addictions such as alcohol and or drugs.

I always pull for them to have success.

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I really should not make asscracks about people addicted to food, in reality I see many similarities to other addictions such as alcohol and or drugs.
    Fixed
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

11. Lol seriously though man... I'm with you. I just got my degree specializing in addiction. Food is the same thing. Using the same means to cope with problems to the point its not healthy. Heck if people knew how much stuff was put in food that the government is aware of they would say its a conspiracy theory. Fast food engineers purposely put addictive chemicals in there food to produce the phenemonon of "craving". The government knows it but then all the food health related issues push us to the medical profession where they can write a prescription for whatever ails us. America-5% of the worlds population and we consume 50% of the worlds pharmaceutical drugs. And isn't that something... Its the FDA- food and drug administration. They control it
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

12. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Lol seriously though man... I'm with you. I just got my degree specializing in addiction. Food is the same thing. Using the same means to cope with problems to the point its not healthy. Heck if people knew how much stuff was put in food that the government is aware of they would say its a conspiracy theory. Fast food engineers purposely put addictive chemicals in there food to produce the phenemonon of "craving". The government knows it but then all the food health related issues push us to the medical profession where they can write a prescription for whatever ails us. America-5% of the worlds population and we consume 50% of the worlds pharmaceutical drugs. And isn't that something... Its the FDA- food and drug administration. They control it
    seriously, in my youth I used a ton of 'street' drugs, there is no telling what was in them. look at meth or lsd for example.

13. I use 600 lb life as bulking inspiration.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Lol seriously though man... I'm with you. I just got my degree specializing in addiction. Food is the same thing. Using the same means to cope with problems to the point its not healthy. Heck if people knew how much stuff was put in food that the government is aware of they would say its a conspiracy theory. Fast food engineers purposely put addictive chemicals in there food to produce the phenemonon of "craving". The government knows it but then all the food health related issues push us to the medical profession where they can write a prescription for whatever ails us. America-5% of the worlds population and we consume 50% of the worlds pharmaceutical drugs. And isn't that something... Its the FDA- food and drug administration. They control it
    Facebook reminded me of a post I did three years ago which stated (not my quote, I reposted it):

Instead of thinking about how expensive whole foods are, people should start thinking about why processed food is so cheap.....

To me that makes loads of sense, taking a raw ingredient like chicken and doing anything to it has to add cost, so for it to end up cheaper they have to be sub dividing that whole food and bulking it out with cheap ****e (much like cutting coke for example). It’s obvious when you think about it but many people don’t think about it.

As an ex fatty and addict I always like to see people succeed in changing their lives but it frustrates me when they claim there’s nothing they can do about it as I know from personal experience that’s simply not true....

15. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Facebook reminded me of a post I did three years ago which stated (not my quote, I reposted it):

Instead of thinking about how expensive whole foods are, people should start thinking about why processed food is so cheap.....

To me that makes loads of sense, taking a raw ingredient like chicken and doing anything to it has to add cost, so for it to end up cheaper they have to be sub dividing that whole food and bulking it out with cheap ****e (much like cutting coke for example). It’s obvious when you think about it but many people don’t think about it.

As an ex fatty and addict I always like to see people succeed in changing their lives but it frustrates me when they claim there’s nothing they can do about it as I know from personal experience that’s simply not true....

I've seen so many people go thru rehab and fail....I just consider myself blessed.

years ago when I was active in aa I used to be a sponsor for new people in the program, now that is frustrating. I never take anything for granted, I've seen guys/gals with 10 and 20 years sobriety relapse. but for the grace of GOD there go i

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I've seen so many people go thru rehab and fail....I just consider myself blessed i
    I hear ya brother, I’m almost 6 years but it’s always just one day at a time.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    I hear ya brother, I’m almost 6 years but it’s always just one day at a time.
    yeah, addiction is no joke...never let your guard down!!!

that shyt is just lurking in the weeds waiting to bite you in the ass-when you least expect it.

18. That show is great. But sick. Kids are starving elsewhere for whatever reason and here in the U.S. over 60% of the populace is overweight/obese.
    If I had a family member that big, I would starve them. Let me clarify before I am attacked by SJW snowflakes.. Instead of bringing them a bucket of mashed potatoes smothered in butter, I would bring them a single baked red potato with some mrs dash on it. Would they die? Nope.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Methylated88 View Post
    That show is great. But sick. Kids are starving elsewhere for whatever reason and here in the U.S. over 60% of the populace is overweight/obese.
    If I had a family member that big, I would starve them. Let me clarify before I am attacked by SJW snowflakes.. Instead of bringing them a bucket of mashed potatoes smothered in butter, I would bring them a single baked red potato with some mrs dash on it. Would they die? Nope.
    I can understand not wanting to be a enabler, but addicts are very resourceful at getting their 'fix'...long term it would be better to convince them to WANT to do it.

20. We got movement...

21. The one tonight is good. She just ordered 3 pepperoni and sausage pizza's, Italian cheese bread, 2,400 wings, and a chocolate brownie. And that was her dinner

22. Itís like she is speaking to my soul

23. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Itís like she is speaking to my soul
    I wouldnt be able to eat all that cause I would get bored eating. Lol

24. Haha! Yeah there is a commitment when someone sits down to devour that much.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    The one tonight is good. She just ordered 3 pepperoni and sausage pizza's, Italian cheese bread, 2,400 wings, and a chocolate brownie. And that was her dinner
    so the song remains the same...who is paying for this?

I would hate to think it's my tax dollars....2,400 wings?????

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Less Body Fat = Longer Life
    By DarCSA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 03:05 AM
  2. t1pro shelf life
    By destro19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 06:11 PM