Not into relationships?

  1. Not into relationships?


    What is everyone’s thoughts on this:

    So I did fitness and looks and my appearance for women and trying to impress for so long, but when you give that up and just think about living life for yourself and family, and doing it so that everyone else can look up to what you’ve done and accomplished, it seems like a revelation to me. Haha

    Anyways I also just wonder why I don’t care about relationships sometimes or having one, but in the long run I’m gonna have more money, Time, and maybe it’ll change some day. Anyone have any comments?

    No I’m not gay but sometimes I care more about what other gym bros would care than females, and I think that’s a good thing in the long run.


  2. Hmmm... my sister called me a miserable person because I choose to travel and focus on school and work rather than a relationship right now. There are some days when I want a relationship, and some days when I am content doing whatever I want to do.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   
       


  3. Im 33. Right now I'm focused on my 2 jobs and making gainz. I've dated so many girls and went nowhere, its not a priority at the moment and won't be until summertime when I have enough money to buy a new place. That's the current goal.

    I believe in letting things organically happen. I'm not searching for a Queen right now, but if/when that happens, I'll be ready. Until then, work my ass off, save money, make gains.

  4. People shouldn't focus on searching out serious relationships imo.

    Have casual ones, meet people, enjoy life, focus on yourself, do what you love to do and one day it'll just happen.

  5. If your goal is to find the perfect person and settle down, I think you're doing it wrong. Live your life the way you want to live it, meet new people you enjoy and hang out with them and have fun. Eventually your mindset will change or someone will come along that makes you change your intentions, and just roll with it.
    •   
       


  6. Hell i didnt get married till i was 32....im happy i waited to find the right....most of my friend married right out of HS or collage so i got a rash of **** for not setteling down.....

  7. Maybe because you get used to being independent enough. How long have you been single?

  8. I'm old, so I remember a cartoon called Tooter the Turtle. The lesson from that particular cartoon was "Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks that do this, is the happiest lot."

    You gotta be you, man. Don't worry about what everybody else thinks you should be.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  9. Iím 40 and still enjoying casual dating. Never been married.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RANS0M View Post
    Im 33. Right now I'm focused on my 2 jobs and making gainz. I've dated so many girls and went nowhere, its not a priority at the moment and won't be until summertime when I have enough money to buy a new place. That's the current goal.

    I believe in letting things organically happen. I'm not searching for a Queen right now, but if/when that happens, I'll be ready. Until then, work my ass off, save money, make gains.
    Youíre like me! The goal is to finish law school in a year then sale my house and move to Seattle. I canít let a relationship get in the way...
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  11. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    You’re like me! The goal is to finish law school in a year then sale my house and move to Seattle. I can’t let a relationship get in the way...
    Build yourself before you build someone else!!!!!!!

  12. Relationships are not for everyone and if more people realized that, we may have less divorce. I dated a lot in my early-mid 20s, and then met my now wife. I had no real desire for a wife or thoughts of much other than having fun. But, she was into travel, similar lifestyles, loved being active, beautiful, etc.. and then I turn around and we are in our early 30s and talking about marriage. We get married at 33 and have our first little girl come along at 34. We are now 43 and couldn't imagine a better life.

    My point is that none of this was thought about or "forced" it just happened. If I never met her, i could very easily still be traveling the world by myself, living a great life, and probably have no regrets. But, it turned out the way it did and I couldn't be happier.

    So, don't sweat it. If it happens it happens- the positive is that you seem to be more than fine with it. It's when you get depressed that it isn't happening that you need to evaluate.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Relationships are not for everyone and if more people realized that, we may have less divorce. I dated a lot in my early-mid 20s, and then met my now wife. I had no real desire for a wife or thoughts of much other than having fun. But, she was into travel, similar lifestyles, loved being active, beautiful, etc.. and then I turn around and we are in our early 30s and talking about marriage. We get married at 33 and have our first little girl come along at 34. We are now 43 and couldn't imagine a better life.

    My point is that none of this was thought about or "forced" it just happened. If I never met her, i could very easily still be traveling the world by myself, living a great life, and probably have no regrets. But, it turned out the way it did and I couldn't be happier.

    So, don't sweat it. If it happens it happens- the positive is that you seem to be more than fine with it. It's when you get depressed that it isn't happening that you need to evaluate.
    Makes sense to me. Two things that everyone thinks they need to do, and do as quickly as possible: college and marriage. Neither one is right for everyone, and neither one should be forced or viewed as something you should do if your heart isnít really in it and youíre not ready for it.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    People shouldn't focus on searching out serious relationships imo.

    Have casual ones, meet people, enjoy life, focus on yourself, do what you love to do and one day it'll just happen.
    ^ this.

    The best relationships happen to the people that don't look for them. The best relationships are the ones where you can tell that those two people could have easily been happy on their own, and that their relationship compliments them, not necessarily "completes" them. People that depend on relationships to validate their self esteem, increase their financial stability, fill their free time up (no hobbies/lacking a social circle) are the ones who tend to have less than fulfilling relationships.
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

  15. My old classmate and I became friends after school was done, and I may have given him the wrong impression. He broke up with his long distance girlfriend 3 days ago and last night he asked me where our relationship was going. What? What relationship? Our friendship? He said he was looking for someone to be a mom to his kid. I said, ďUh, I think you should take time out for yourself and learn how to enjoy your own company, learn how to prioritize your life so you can spend more time with your son. And he already has a mother. I donít want to be a rebound either and I have too much going on in my life right now. I donít want a relationship to interrupt me.Ē Was that mean??????
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  16. Be true to yourself and how what your gut tells you. Nobody else can do that, only judge your choices.
    If you're uncertain, take time and go inward for a while, the answer will come to you.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Be true to yourself and how what your gut tells you. Nobody else can do that, only judge your choices.
    If you're uncertain, take time and go inward for a while, the answer will come to you.
    He stopped talking to me but I donít care. I didnít like him in that way and was not going to lie to myself. Lol, I guess he was mad when I said, ďIím not sleeping with you.Ē
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  18. I married a girl I went to High School with. Raised two great kids, moved a bunch chasing that dollar, and after 34 years we're on the verge of ending it. We just grew apart. Our life is now filled with a huge amount of apathy. No cheating, arguing, or anything. We just don't care. Is that enough to end a 34 year marriage over? Yes. I would certainly like to have someone with like interests to share my life with. I think once you reach a certain age, you value companionship a little more. IMO
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I married a girl I went to High School with. Raised two great kids, moved a bunch chasing that dollar, and after 34 years we're on the verge of ending it. We just grew apart. Our life is now filled with a huge amount of apathy. No cheating, arguing, or anything. We just don't care. Is that enough to end a 34 year marriage over? Yes. I would certainly like to have someone with like interests to share my life with. I think once you reach a certain age, you value companionship a little more. IMO
    Sorry to hear that, SFreed but I agree with you. A relationship full of apathy just kinda lingers and thatís no way to live. Iím 36 and value companionship more than chasing that all mighty dollar. I mean, I am still striving for the best and want to continue living comfortably, but Iíve already achieved that ďAmerican DreamĒ years ago.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  20. If it makes you happy, skip the traditional family life and do things your way. Worst case is to force oneself to it and regret it the rest of your life
  21. Not into relationships?


    My classmate reached out to me and we hung out a few times. Nothing happened but he treated me like a princess. Then.... he finally tells me that while treating me like a princess, he slept with 3 different people in the past 3 weeks. I went off on him about having no regards for my well being. Disgusting a**hole!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. Not sure what I got myself into
    By iamfromoz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 06:33 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 01:24 AM
  4. How Do Morals Play Into Your Relationship?
    By Mulletsoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 01:33 PM
  5. nolva in PG not going into solution
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 11:24 AM
Log in
Log in