Snowflake test

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Snowflake test

Found this on another form. Thought it was hilarious. I have never met anyone fitting the term.
    You Want The Original Snowflake Test? Here It Is | NewBostonPost

The Snowflake Test

Outside of standard benefits, what benefits should a company offer employees?
    What should the national minimum wage be?
    How many sick days should be given to employees?
    How often should employees get raises?
    How do you feel about guns?
    What are your feelings about employees or clients carrying guns?
    What are your feelings about safe spaces in challenging work environments?
    In a creative environment like The Silent Partner Marketing, what do you envision work attire looking like?
    Should “trigger warnings” be issued before we release content for clients or the company that might be considered “controversial”?
    How do you feel about police?
    If you owned the company and were to find out that a client is operating unethically but was a high paying client…how would you handle it?
    When was the last time you cried and why?
    You arrive at an event for work and there’s a major celebrity you’ve always wanted to meet. What happens next?
    What’s your favorite kind of adult beverage?
    What’s the best way to communicate with clients?
    What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?
    What are your thoughts on the current college environment as it pertains to a future workforce?
    What’s your typical breakfast?
    What’s your favorite drink when you go to a coffeehouse?
    How do you handle bullies?
    How do you handle it when your ideas are shot down?
    What do you do if a coworker comes to the table with an idea and it sucks?
    What does the first amendment mean to you?
    What does faith mean to you?
    Who is your role model and why?
    “You’re in Starbucks with two friends. Someone runs in and says someone is coming in with a gun in 15 seconds to shoot patrons. They offer you a gun. Do you take it? What do you do next?”
    What does America mean to you?
    You see someone stepping on an American flag. What do you do?
    What does “privilege” mean to you?
    What’s more important? Book smarts or street smarts? Why?

2. You know that you are NOT a freaking SNOWFLAKE when you read these, get angry and say “grow the fock up and work”!!!!!!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    Found this on another form. Thought it was hilarious. I have never met anyone fitting the term.
    You Want The Original Snowflake Test? Here It Is | NewBostonPost

The Snowflake Test

Outside of standard benefits, what benefits should a company offer employees?
    Depends on what's "Standard"
    What should the national minimum wage be?
    $10.00 per hour
    How many sick days should be given to employees?
    How often should employees get raises?
    Yearly
    How do you feel about guns?
    Guns are a valuable tool.
    What are your feelings about employees or clients carrying guns?
    Fine. As long as they possess the skill.
    What are your feelings about safe spaces in challenging work environments?
    I guess it depends on what a challenging workplace is
    In a creative environment like The Silent Partner Marketing, what do you envision work attire looking like?
    Business attire
    Should “trigger warnings” be issued before we release content for clients or the company that might be considered “controversial”?
    No
    How do you feel about police?
    I believe that 90% of Cops are decent, honest people. There are shytheads in every line of work
    If you owned the company and were to find out that a client is operating unethically but was a high paying client…how would you handle it?
    Not enough info to decide
    When was the last time you cried and why?
    3 years ago. Death of my Dad
    You arrive at an event for work and there’s a major celebrity you’ve always wanted to meet. What happens next?
    I do my job.
    What’s your favorite kind of adult beverage?
    Beer or Margaritas
    What’s the best way to communicate with clients?
    Verbally
    What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?
    Backpacking
    What are your thoughts on the current college environment as it pertains to a future workforce?
    There are plenty of good young people, they just don't make good news stories.
    What’s your typical breakfast?
    None
    What’s your favorite drink when you go to a coffeehouse?
    Vanilla Latte w/2 extra espresso shots, but I don't go very often
    How do you handle bullies?
    Depends on their age. Minors verbally, others physically.
    How do you handle it when your ideas are shot down?
    Come up with a better one
    What do you do if a coworker comes to the table with an idea and it sucks?
    Let them know it sucks without being a dick about it.
    What does the first amendment mean to you?
    It means sometimes I have to listen to things I don't agree with.
    What does faith mean to you?
    Believing in something you can't prove.
    Who is your role model and why?
    My Uncle. Career Army, WW II and Korean War vet. Always knew what to do and did it.
    “You’re in Starbucks with two friends. Someone runs in and says someone is coming in with a gun in 15 seconds to shoot patrons. They offer you a gun. Do you take it? What do you do next?”
    Yes. Get in a defensive position.
    What does America mean to you?
    Freedom
    You see someone stepping on an American flag. What do you do?
    Pick it up
    What does “privilege” mean to you?
    Something you earned
    What’s more important? Book smarts or street smarts? Why?
    Street smarts. How are you going to get through life?

I think the term snowflake gets tossed around too much. There are just as many old (over 55) people who fit the general idea of a snowflake as their are young people. And there are more "Non Snowflake" college age kids than people think. The one's crying in the corner and playing with crayons in their "safe space" make better news, so that's what we tend to see. IMO.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

4. Snowflake is ageless.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

5. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    You know that you are NOT a freaking SNOWFLAKE when you read these, get angry and say “grow the fock up and work”!!!!!!
    We are a dying breed... God forbid you actually stand up and express that, someone will get their feelings hurt and try and sue lol
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Street smarts. How are you going to get through life?

I think the term snowflake gets tossed around too much. There are just as many old (over 55) people who fit the general idea of a snowflake as their are young people. And there are more "Non Snowflake" college age kids than people think. The one's crying in the corner and playing with crayons in their "safe space" make better news, so that's what we tend to see. IMO.
    Well I don't think everyone fits in that category but you have to admit the world certainly is a far different place.... What a difference 20 years can make, 30 for sure. I wouldn't even think I was in the same country
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

7. I recall the 70s version were called Mama's Boy. Eventually you went loser/stoner/pervo or grew a set and became a productive male. Well that is from my pre-teen perspective back then.

8. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    I recall the 70s version were called Mama's Boy. Eventually you went loser/stoner/pervo or grew a set and became a productive male. Well that is from my pre-teen perspective back then.

What exactly is a "productive" male?

I had to check this thread out. I despise the term snowflake, so ridiculous and overused.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    What exactly is a "productive" male?

I had to check this thread out. I despise the term snowflake, so ridiculous and overused.
    When people do what you do... deliberately act stupid, the best thing is to say, "obviously you were lacking something in your upbringing to cause you to act as you have."

10. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    When people do what you do... deliberately act stupid, the best thing is to say, "obviously you were lacking something in your upbringing to cause you to act as you have."
    Lol. I do just fine for myself. I make plenty of money and am a "productive" member of society.

What exactly do I "do"?

I lift more than you, you mad?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Lol. I do just fine for myself. I make plenty of money and am a "productive" member of society.

What exactly do I "do"?

I lift more than you, you mad?
    Well you want to act up on the Internet and think you are acting manly? **** off loser. Interesting you went for Money as the measure. Then WTF is up with I lift more than you? You perfectly fit the D-bag stereotype.

12. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    Well you want to act up on the Internet and think you are acting manly? **** off loser. Interesting you went for Money as the measure. Then WTF is up with I lift more than you? You perfectly fit the D-bag stereotype.
    **** off, pissant.

Then what is your "measure"? Someone mentioned money earlier.....

13. Seems to me that the conservative crybabies are the ones who should be called snowflakes. So afraid that their treasured 'Murica is going away.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    **** off, pissant.

Then what is your "measure"? Someone mentioned money earlier.....
    If you have to ask something was missing in your upbringing.

F-off pig ****er

15. Your stupid toxic masculinity bull**** is so typical.

"When was the last time you cried and why?" What kind of stupid question is that?

Guns, no crying and no raises is your mantra? ****ing loser.

And you get bent out of shape when I jokingly refer to lifts lol? Seems like you might be the crybaby here.

16. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    If you have to ask something was missing in your upbringing.

F-off pig ****er
    Lmao. You are such a ****ing moron.

17. You know what I see when I see a man crying? I see a "real" man who hasn't been brainwashed into believing that they can't show emotions other than rage and anger.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Lmao. You are such a ****ing moron.
    Me too re LMAO. The benefit is I can tell someone to F-off without any emotion. It is like wiping dog **** off my shoe.
    Why you seem to think I have any emotions invested in this exchange with you is also interesting. You should know by now it means nothing.

And no one mentioned anything about emotions this or that. Basically you are ramping up your own scenarios from your addled brain. Keep on adding to your own misconceptions.

Cumrag Prick-face

19. I do admit that something was missing in my upbringing.

Same as you, masculinity was ill defined for you, so you now have to go out of your way to prove you're a "real man".

20. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    Me too re LMAO. The benefit is I can tell someone to F-off without any emotion. It is like wiping dog **** off my shoe.
    Why you seem to think I have any emotions invested in this exchange with you is also interesting. You should know by now it means nothing.

Prick-face
    More tough macho masculine man talk.

21. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post

And no one mentioned anything about emotions this or that. Basically you are ramping up your own scenarios from your addled brain. Keep on adding to your own misconceptions.

Cumrag Prick-face
    Nice addition. The fact that you have to keep coming up with new names tells me you have some emotion invested. Otherwise you would just ignore me.

Lololololol.

22. And yeah I do have an emotion regarding this discussion. Pity.

23. I love using the word snowflake, also can substitute it with sissy or liberal.....peoples whole thought processes are twisted where I cant even comprehend someone thinking the way they do, so out comes the adjectives to describe them

hipsters ruined america
    Muscle Research Board Rep

AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

24. Lol, such an extensive vocabulary!

Are you the kinda guy who wears sunglasses to funerals? Or do you just wait until you get home to let it all out so that noone can see you?

The fact that you have to resort to name calling speaks to your weakness. Your insistence on dividing the US based on your ridiculous views on masculinity is nothing more than a fear based reaction to the changes that are inevitably coming.

Feeling a bit vulnerable?

25. I admit that I'm a little confused how workplace benefits, sick leave, and salaries/raises rope into being a "snowflake."
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. piss testing
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:12 PM
  2. Price for test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 04:29 AM
  3. 1-test questions