Anyone else here REALLY into thick curvy women??

1. Anyone else here REALLY into thick curvy women??

So I've got a bit of a dilemma. I love curves. And when a woman has natural curves, it's even better when she has some extra weight on her. Those curves become exaggerated. Not to mention the bounce factor.... I can't say how crazy it drives me.

But as someone who's really into fitness, how can I help a curvy woman I might be dating with her fitness? It's a bit of a conundrum. On one hand, I want to help her become fit, but on the other hand, I like the extra weight when it's in the right places, and even a bit of a tummy (I don't like 6-packs on women at all). Yes I know it's possible to have a big a$$ and still be fit, but I like a big a$$ and thick thighs when it/they still bounce and when I can literally grab onto it!! Not when it's super super firm.

I don't know, it's probably a stupid post and more of a "I love thick curvy women" post than anything, but still LOL... I hate to be a hypocrite and be all super lean but tell a woman I'm dating that I like her chubbiness and curves and to try to stay that way lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    So I've got a bit of a dilemma. I love curves. And when a woman has natural curves, it's even better when she has some extra weight on her. Those curves become exaggerated. Not to mention the bounce factor.... I can't say how crazy it drives me.

But as someone who's really into fitness, how can I help a curvy woman I might be dating with her fitness? It's a bit of a conundrum. On one hand, I want to help her become fit, but on the other hand, I like the extra weight when it's in the right places, and even a bit of a tummy (I don't like 6-packs on women at all). Yes I know it's possible to have a big a$$ and still be fit, but I like a big a$$ and thick thighs when it/they still bounce and when I can literally grab onto it!! Not when it's super super firm.

I don't know, it's probably a stupid post and more of a "I love thick curvy women" post than anything, but still LOL... I hate to be a hypocrite and be all super lean but tell a woman I'm dating that I like her chubbiness and curves and to try to stay that way lol
    First congratulations on knowing what you like!!!! Now let me ask you this, are you asking because she has asked you to help her get in shape. If she has not asked for your help then you would be an ass to bring it up to her in your situation. Also what could be more wonderful to a woman than for her in shape man to tell her. "Hell no Baby, don't you dare change a thing for me. I find you insatiable just the way you are!"

There is NOTHING hypocritical about being in shape but liking a voluptuous woman!!!! I don't know about you but for me personally I am pretty hard on myself. I pick myself apart and hold myself to a much higher standard than others. Right now I am relatively soft / fat for me... However I would not look at anyone other than myself built like me and think that. I would think they were built, big and wonder if I was as built as them.

However those are my standards for ME, I do not impose my personal standards on others. I am into fitness my woman does not have to be. If I want a heavier more curvy woman then I definitely would not be trying to get her into fitness if she didn't want to. That or I might be like hey, no diet for you but how about you start squatting to get that ass bigger! Just leave the fluff too!

If your woman isn't asking for your help then stay out of it. If she brings it up tell her the truth, that you have no problems with her working out to get herself healthier or even curvier, but as far as her looks you would prefer that she kept a little weight on. That you think her being voluptuous is sexy as hell and the only way her being leaner could be sexier is if it gave her a lot more confidence.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Now let me ask you this, are you asking because she has asked you to help her get in shape. If she has not asked for your help then you would be an ass to bring it up to her in your situation. Also what could be more wonderful to a woman than for her in shape man to tell her. "Hell no Baby, don't you dare change a thing for me. I find you insatiable just the way you are!"
    Yup!!! This is exactly what I tell her!!

She wants help and would like me to help motivate and push her. I'd like to help her with her fitness for overall health reasons, but I don't want her to lose her thighs/ass! I mean she's latina so she's got em naturally anyhow, but with her extra weight, it's just SO much better right now if you know what I'm saying. Now I'm not sure what sort of training I should have her do so that she doesn't lose too much in those areas, but would like to make sure she's staying healthy. I'm guessing HIIT with weights, complexes that include a lot of squats, etc. But absolutely NO LISS or running. Oh, and keep those calories up too, but from healthier sources.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post

She wants help and would like me to help motivate and push her. I'd like to help her with her fitness for overall health reasons, but I don't want her to lose her thighs/ass! I mean she's latina so she's got em naturally anyhow, but with her extra weight, it's just SO much better right now if you know what I'm saying. Now I'm not sure what sort of training I should have her do so that she doesn't lose too much in those areas, but would like to make sure she's staying healthy. I'm guessing HIIT with weights, complexes that include a lot of squats, etc. But absolutely NO LISS or running. Oh, and keep those calories up too, but from healthier sources.
    Well running if you mean running not jogging would be fine. Sprints will build up that ass and if not done too often will only help her heart, not fat loss. She doesn't even really need a circuit, give her a 3 time a week full body workout alternating squats and deadlifts each time and tell her to limit all rest periods to 1 minute or less.

That will cover both fitness and health without being too much for her to do while also helping to build a bigger butt! Can be very simple...

Workout 1, 4-5 sets of 8-15 reps - Squats any variation including machines, horizontal press (bench) , rowing movement

Workout 2, 4-5 sets of 8-15 reps - Dead Lifts, Vertical (Military) Press, Vertical Pulls ( lat pull downs / chins / pull ups)

Repeat

So Monday Workout 1, Wed - Workout 2, Fri- workout 1, Monday workout 2, Wednesday Workout 1 and so on...

The short res periods will help keep heart rate up and increase fatigue, and with this set up you are basically hitting every muscle group in the body once or twice a week.

I have started many ladies out on something simple like this and they really seem to like it. Plus not too much too learn. For those not in too good of shape starting I would put the squatting and dead lifting at the end of the workout so they don't ruin it by wiping her out first thing.
    Current Training Log -

5. I legit read the title as you liking curvy dumbasses lol
    •   

6. NO. I'm the opposite. I am SICK of obese/fat women in this country. Recent study has shown more than 40% of women in the US are OBESE. Not just fat, but OBESE. https://www.livescience.com/54994-ob...ate-women.html < Women are getting fatter but the obesity rate for men has stayed the same in the last 10 years.

I hate this new "thick/fat/body positive obese" woman trend. I really miss the days when there were more women at a healthy weight in this country. Just another example of how the US is not what it once was.

I want an athletic looking woman in good shape. Not some chick carrying an extra 50 lbs. of cellulite in her a-- and thighs.

7. I'm sure if you tell her exactly what you said above .... she would probably just melt... maybe she feels she needs to get n shape for ya... just saying

8. Well, now that I'm old and wrinkly, I would take anything I can get. Fat, skinny, amputated, hunchback....everything, even an open flesh wound would appeal to me.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Well, now that I'm old and wrinkly, I would take anything I can get. Fat, skinny, amputated, hunchback....everything, even an open flesh wound would appeal to me.
    isn't this the truth

10. Thick and fit is where it's at!! IMO anyway. Not obese, there is a huge difference between thick and fat.

Thankfully we are all allowed to pursue our own interests. Even that dude who turned gay after taking Ostarine. Whatever gets you going
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

11. Quote Originally Posted by stacy1212 View Post
    I'm sure if you tell her exactly what you said above .... she would probably just melt... maybe she feels she needs to get n shape for ya... just saying
    That's what I was thinking as well. I always make it clear that I workout because I like working out. It's not something I expect anybody else to do unless they truly want to do it for their own personal reasons.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    That's what I was thinking as well. I always make it clear that I workout because I like working out. It's not something I expect anybody else to do unless they truly want to do it for their own personal reasons.
    well said ;?)

13. My guy loves my curves. He's also an @$$ man. I told him I want to lose about 20 lbs, (i'm 5'7" and 150lbs at the moment, down from 202) he said "just don't lose the @$$" lol. He loves to work out and he tells me i'm gorgeous the way I am but he supports me working out and trying to get more toned so I feel better about myself. I just do lots of squats and other booty plumping exercises lol.

14. Quote Originally Posted by kaitlynj2001 View Post
    My guy loves my curves. He's also an @$$ man. I told him I want to lose about 20 lbs, (i'm 5'7" and 150lbs at the moment, down from 202) he said "just don't lose the @$$" lol. He loves to work out and he tells me i'm gorgeous the way I am but he supports me working out and trying to get more toned so I feel better about myself. I just do lots of squats and other booty plumping exercises lol.
    That's how it should be, nice open communication and each others support system.
    Current Training Log -

15. No. I well recall the 80s when women were thin, natural boobs and tush, and tattoo free. So rare nowadays. Typically asians fit that bill now.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post

Just feed that big beautiful bouncy woman.

17. YES! Cook together. My baby and I LOVE to cook together
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone else get really horny from Jack3d Micro?
    By Buffspartan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 10:57 PM
  2. Anyone else here a Law grad who can't get work?
    By Hyperion in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 02:46 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 04:11 PM
  4. Anyone else here use 28 x 1/2" on your triceps
    By drveejay11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 10:00 AM
  5. Anyone else getting viruses from here?
    By 1Fast400 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 01:37 AM