Anyone else here REALLY into thick curvy women??

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by stacy1212 View Post
    I'm thinking embrace the curves lol... just saying
    I think that is a great argument for it!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    One thing I have learned over the years is that the personality makes a huge difference in how I perceive a women to look physically.

Women who are the stereotypical ‘really attractive’ women (I.e what society would deem as very attractive generally) actually look less attractive to me if the personality is ****.

On the other hand women who maybe society would seem ‘plain’ or ‘ordinary’ looking, actually look better if they have a great personality.

What I’m saying is that for me physical attraction isn’t all about the looks......

I probably only learnt that in my 30’s by the way, was pure good fortune I married an attractive women who had a great personality as well
    Agreed in a lot of ways but someone with an ugly personality can still be sexy as hell to me also. It is just different, I want to grudge f*ck them. However they have to be pretty sexy to overcome the attitude issue. Thank goodness you can't always see personality in pictures!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I think that is a great argument for it!!!!

Agreed in a lot of ways but someone with an ugly personality can still be sexy as hell to me also. It is just different, I want to grudge f*ck them. However they have to be pretty sexy to overcome the attitude issue. Thank goodness you can't always see personality in pictures!
    Pmsl at ‘grudge **** them’
    •   

3. Since Admin requested, here we go!

4. Quote Originally Posted by stacy1212 View Post
    I'm thinking embrace the curves lol... just saying
    Quite lovely thanks for sharing

5. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    You would love it here in Miami.

Variety is good.
    Iíve never been! I should visit.

Iím white and live in Brooklyn and have plenty of love for all sorts of women, Puerto Ricanís, Dominicanas, Grenadians, Jamaicans, Indian and West Indians, South Americans. I have a big place in my heart for Afro-latinas but I also love my pawgs (phat ass white girls)

The woman Iím seeing (itís just a mutually agreed upon friends with benefits situation btw) is a white Puerto Rican but is stacked on top and bottom, hourglass figure. Itís crazy, sheís whiter than I am and Iím just a German / Italian mix from Canada.

Anyhow Iím going off on a tangent, back to appreciating curves on ALL women!!
    •   

6. Hereís some shots of miss miafit, a popular Dutch fitness instagram model with curves of massive proportion

7. Supreme booty

8. Brazilian volleyball anyone?

9. Yes maam

10. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post

Supreme booty
    Thanks @Outofbody, I think I am having an outofbooty experience!
    Current Training Log -

11. I love thick women

12. Thick for the win!!!
    Black Lion Research Representative

13. Super thick like a milk shake

14. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    No curves but overweight is a totally different story... I dunno, call me crazy, but I like feminine women with major curves going on. The bigger/rounder the ass, the better But to each their own. Of course I'm still attracted to very fit women as well. I just prefer a booty that can smother my face and bounce like whoa. Oh and thighs, major thighs
    I just can't get onboard with the "thicc" pseudo-fat girls trend... it only exists because most women are overweight or obese these days... fit women at a healthy weight are rare ... being overweight comes with a host of issues oftentimes, and is associated with depression among other things.

Here is a woman whose figure I like, she's Italian where obesity rates are (according to a webpage) around 10%, which is what it was in the US in the 50s. I.e., where obesity rates should be in a HEALTHY first world nation that isn't overconsuming junk food like the current US.

To me this is a natural, fit, gorgeous woman at a healthy weight: (NSFW - she's in her underwear): https://youtu.be/igQEmCBmtas?t=197

15. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post

Brazilian volleyball anyone?
    I don't know how you guys prefer this stuff... don't get me wrong, I'd sleep with the hotties posted on this page, but let's not kid ourselves, these women are fat/overweight. Their bloated a-sses are kind of obscene/grotesque despite them being overall physically pretty.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    I just can't get onboard with the "thicc" pseudo-fat girls trend... it only exists because most women are overweight or obese these days... fit women at a healthy weight are rare ... being overweight comes with a host of issues oftentimes, and is associated with depression among other things.

Here is a woman whose figure I like, she's Italian where obesity rates are (according to a webpage) around 10%, which is what it was in the US in the 50s. I.e., where obesity rates should be in a HEALTHY first world nation that isn't overconsuming junk food like the current US.

To me this is a natural, fit, gorgeous woman at a healthy weight: (NSFW - she's in her underwear): https://youtu.be/igQEmCBmtas?t=197
    I'm going to disagree with this statement. The percentage of obese women (people in general, actually) was much less in 1950's, and what was considered "acceptable" was actually a higher percentage bodyfat than today. All you need to do is look at the starlets of the day to see that. Personally, a woman with 10% body fat would look more like a man. With a really big clit.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

17. Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post

Dude, we get that you are not into them but saying they only exist because most women are overweight and or obese these days is just horse crap. It only exist because there is a large group of men who think it is sexy!!! There might be more women in this category now, but the allure has to do with the men's preference who like them. Women didn't start gaining weight and then go tell men hey this is what you like... As women in general started to gain weight some of the men said "Well Damn! I really like that!!!"

I have always preferred a nice plump ass, ALWAYS, I have always been a butt man! When it comes to that there is no question, and I have always liked girls with thicker thighs, and that have some meat on their bones.

I can't go look at your ideal girl right now because I am at work but I am sure she is hot too. Me I like all women but I also wouldn't categorize most of the women in this thread as obese either. Unless they are obese in the same way that I am, in other words by height and weight chart but not reality. I have like a 34 BMI so sure I am obese by those standards. The girl in the volleyball shorts is a bit too hippy for my tastes personally, but I wouldn't classify her as obese, or unhealthy either. She has a tiny little waist and not much fat anywhere else than her hips... even then not bad or lumpy just bigger than normal.

Your statement "Being overweight comes with a host of problems including depression among other things." is a true statement but the exact same is true of being obsessed with your weight or physique.
    Current Training Log -

18. No way that the girl (who is smoking hot) is 10% body fat. Because boobs.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

19. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    No way that the girl (who is smoking hot) is 10% body fat. Because boobs.
    Yeah 10% is like Womens Physique competition lean...
    Current Training Log -

20. Oh @SFreed i think he was saying 10% of women were obese then as opposed to a much higher % of women classified as such now.
    Current Training Log -

21. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    No way that the girl (who is smoking hot) is 10% body fat. Because boobs.
    I had to go look, she is definitely very attractive but I would pick someone with more curves and thickness over her. I like there to be a difference between the hip and waist width, not basically a straight line. Now that is me being picky, she is a beautiful woman no matter how you look at it, but we are talking preferences here.
    Current Training Log -

22. Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    I don't know how you guys prefer this stuff... don't get me wrong, I'd sleep with the hotties posted on this page, but let's not kid ourselves, these women are fat/overweight. Their bloated a-sses are kind of obscene/grotesque despite them being overall physically pretty.
    ....... I'm sorry to say... I've never bloated anywhere near my a**. Nor have I ever heard a chic one complaining of their a**** bloating. I'm glad the word preference plays a huge role in this forum ... with that said ... speechless of the above statement. Opinions are like a**holes we all have them... to each their own

23. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I'm going to disagree with this statement. The percentage of obese women (people in general, actually) was much less in 1950's, and what was considered "acceptable" was actually a higher percentage bodyfat than today. All you need to do is look at the starlets of the day to see that. Personally, a woman with 10% body fat would look more like a man. With a really big clit.
    I'm not sure what you're saying here. I'm not talking about body fat percentages. Also, it is a bit odd on a fitness board to have to be defending the view that women with very large butts/thighs who are 25-50+ lbs overweight are not the ideal.

In the 1950s, around 10% of the US population was obese.
    Today, in the US, obesity rates for women are over 40%, and for men are 35%. In other words, almost half of all women in the US are not just fat, but morbidly overweight. This is not good for either national health or dating, because it means a very large percentage of women will be severely overweight.

Personally, I really don't like this trend of celebrating "thick" women in this country because along with the pro-obesity body positive movement: (nsfw) http://mashable.com/2017/09/29/model.../#n6F.gKniDkq1
    it simply encourages women to gain more weight when nearly half of women in this country are already OBESE.

Why I would have to defend this view on a fitness board of all places is bizarre.

24. Quote Originally Posted by stacy1212 View Post
    ....... I'm sorry to say... I've never bloated anywhere near my a**. Nor have I ever heard a chic one complaining of their a**** bloating. I'm glad the word preference plays a huge role in this forum ... with that said ... speechless of the above statement. Opinions are like a**holes we all have them... to each their own
    I'm not sure what you're talking about ... I said bloated, not "bloating." Bloated is another term for someone being overweight.

25. I like big butts and I can not lie
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone else get really horny from Jack3d Micro?
    By Buffspartan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 09:57 PM
  2. Anyone else here a Law grad who can't get work?
    By Hyperion in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 01:46 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 03:11 PM
  4. Anyone else here use 28 x 1/2" on your triceps
    By drveejay11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 09:00 AM
  5. Anyone else getting viruses from here?
    By 1Fast400 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 12:37 AM