Anyone else here REALLY into thick curvy women??

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've got a bit of a dilemma. I love curves. And when a woman has natural curves, it's even better when she has some extra weight on her. Those curves become exaggerated. Not to mention the bounce factor.... I can't say how crazy it drives me.

But as someone who's really into fitness, how can I help a curvy woman I might be dating with her fitness? It's a bit of a conundrum. On one hand, I want to help her become fit, but on the other hand, I like the extra weight when it's in the right places, and even a bit of a tummy (I don't like 6-packs on women at all). Yes I know it's possible to have a big a$$ and still be fit, but I like a big a$$ and thick thighs when it/they still bounce and when I can literally grab onto it!! Not when it's super super firm.

I don't know, it's probably a stupid post and more of a "I love thick curvy women" post than anything, but still LOL... I hate to be a hypocrite and be all super lean but tell a woman I'm dating that I like her chubbiness and curves and to try to stay that way lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I've got a bit of a dilemma. I love curves. And when a woman has natural curves, it's even better when she has some extra weight on her. Those curves become exaggerated. Not to mention the bounce factor.... I can't say how crazy it drives me.

But as someone who's really into fitness, how can I help a curvy woman I might be dating with her fitness? It's a bit of a conundrum. On one hand, I want to help her become fit, but on the other hand, I like the extra weight when it's in the right places, and even a bit of a tummy (I don't like 6-packs on women at all). Yes I know it's possible to have a big a$$ and still be fit, but I like a big a$$ and thick thighs when it/they still bounce and when I can literally grab onto it!! Not when it's super super firm.

I don't know, it's probably a stupid post and more of a "I love thick curvy women" post than anything, but still LOL... I hate to be a hypocrite and be all super lean but tell a woman I'm dating that I like her chubbiness and curves and to try to stay that way lol
First congratulations on knowing what you like!!!! Now let me ask you this, are you asking because she has asked you to help her get in shape. If she has not asked for your help then you would be an ass to bring it up to her in your situation. Also what could be more wonderful to a woman than for her in shape man to tell her. "Hell no Baby, don't you dare change a thing for me. I find you insatiable just the way you are!"

There is NOTHING hypocritical about being in shape but liking a voluptuous woman!!!! I don't know about you but for me personally I am pretty hard on myself. I pick myself apart and hold myself to a much higher standard than others. Right now I am relatively soft / fat for me... However I would not look at anyone other than myself built like me and think that. I would think they were built, big and wonder if I was as built as them.

However those are my standards for ME, I do not impose my personal standards on others. I am into fitness my woman does not have to be. If I want a heavier more curvy woman then I definitely would not be trying to get her into fitness if she didn't want to. That or I might be like hey, no diet for you but how about you start squatting to get that ass bigger! Just leave the fluff too!

If your woman isn't asking for your help then stay out of it. If she brings it up tell her the truth, that you have no problems with her working out to get herself healthier or even curvier, but as far as her looks you would prefer that she kept a little weight on. That you think her being voluptuous is sexy as hell and the only way her being leaner could be sexier is if it gave her a lot more confidence.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now let me ask you this, are you asking because she has asked you to help her get in shape. If she has not asked for your help then you would be an ass to bring it up to her in your situation. Also what could be more wonderful to a woman than for her in shape man to tell her. "Hell no Baby, don't you dare change a thing for me. I find you insatiable just the way you are!"
Yup!!! This is exactly what I tell her!!

She wants help and would like me to help motivate and push her. I'd like to help her with her fitness for overall health reasons, but I don't want her to lose her thighs/ass! I mean she's latina so she's got em naturally anyhow, but with her extra weight, it's just SO much better right now if you know what I'm saying. Now I'm not sure what sort of training I should have her do so that she doesn't lose too much in those areas, but would like to make sure she's staying healthy. I'm guessing HIIT with weights, complexes that include a lot of squats, etc. But absolutely NO LISS or running. Oh, and keep those calories up too, but from healthier sources.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

She wants help and would like me to help motivate and push her. I'd like to help her with her fitness for overall health reasons, but I don't want her to lose her thighs/ass! I mean she's latina so she's got em naturally anyhow, but with her extra weight, it's just SO much better right now if you know what I'm saying. Now I'm not sure what sort of training I should have her do so that she doesn't lose too much in those areas, but would like to make sure she's staying healthy. I'm guessing HIIT with weights, complexes that include a lot of squats, etc. But absolutely NO LISS or running. Oh, and keep those calories up too, but from healthier sources.
Well running if you mean running not jogging would be fine. Sprints will build up that ass and if not done too often will only help her heart, not fat loss. She doesn't even really need a circuit, give her a 3 time a week full body workout alternating squats and deadlifts each time and tell her to limit all rest periods to 1 minute or less.

That will cover both fitness and health without being too much for her to do while also helping to build a bigger butt! Can be very simple...

Workout 1, 4-5 sets of 8-15 reps - Squats any variation including machines, horizontal press (bench) , rowing movement

Workout 2, 4-5 sets of 8-15 reps - Dead Lifts, Vertical (Military) Press, Vertical Pulls ( lat pull downs / chins / pull ups)

Repeat

So Monday Workout 1, Wed - Workout 2, Fri- workout 1, Monday workout 2, Wednesday Workout 1 and so on...

The short res periods will help keep heart rate up and increase fatigue, and with this set up you are basically hitting every muscle group in the body once or twice a week.

I have started many ladies out on something simple like this and they really seem to like it. Plus not too much too learn. For those not in too good of shape starting I would put the squatting and dead lifting at the end of the workout so they don't ruin it by wiping her out first thing.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I legit read the title as you liking curvy dumbasses lol

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
NO. I'm the opposite. I am SICK of obese/fat women in this country. Recent study has shown more than 40% of women in the US are OBESE. Not just fat, but OBESE. https://www.livescience.com/54994-obesity-rate-women.html < Women are getting fatter but the obesity rate for men has stayed the same in the last 10 years.

I hate this new "thick/fat/body positive obese" woman trend. I really miss the days when there were more women at a healthy weight in this country. Just another example of how the US is not what it once was.

I want an athletic looking woman in good shape. Not some chick carrying an extra 50 lbs. of cellulite in her a-- and thighs.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure if you tell her exactly what you said above .... she would probably just melt... maybe she feels she needs to get n shape for ya... just saying

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, now that I'm old and wrinkly, I would take anything I can get. Fat, skinny, amputated, hunchback....everything, even an open flesh wound would appeal to me.
:)

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, now that I'm old and wrinkly, I would take anything I can get. Fat, skinny, amputated, hunchback....everything, even an open flesh wound would appeal to me.
:)
isn't this the truth

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thick and fit is where it's at!! IMO anyway. Not obese, there is a huge difference between thick and fat.

Thankfully we are all allowed to pursue our own interests. Even that dude who turned gay after taking Ostarine. Whatever gets you going

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure if you tell her exactly what you said above .... she would probably just melt... maybe she feels she needs to get n shape for ya... just saying
That's what I was thinking as well. I always make it clear that I workout because I like working out. It's not something I expect anybody else to do unless they truly want to do it for their own personal reasons.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was thinking as well. I always make it clear that I workout because I like working out. It's not something I expect anybody else to do unless they truly want to do it for their own personal reasons.
well said ;?)

kaitlynj2001

kaitlynj2001

Awards
My guy loves my curves. He's also an @$$ man. I told him I want to lose about 20 lbs, (i'm 5'7" and 150lbs at the moment, down from 202) he said "just don't lose the @$$" lol. He loves to work out and he tells me i'm gorgeous the way I am but he supports me working out and trying to get more toned so I feel better about myself. I just do lots of squats and other booty plumping exercises lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My guy loves my curves. He's also an @$$ man. I told him I want to lose about 20 lbs, (i'm 5'7" and 150lbs at the moment, down from 202) he said "just don't lose the @$$" lol. He loves to work out and he tells me i'm gorgeous the way I am but he supports me working out and trying to get more toned so I feel better about myself. I just do lots of squats and other booty plumping exercises lol.
That's how it should be, nice open communication and each others support system.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. I well recall the 80s when women were thin, natural boobs and tush, and tattoo free. So rare nowadays. Typically asians fit that bill now.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Just feed that big beautiful bouncy woman.

kaitlynj2001

kaitlynj2001

Awards
YES! Cook together. My baby and I LOVE to cook together :)

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NO. I'm the opposite. I am SICK of obese/fat women in this country. Recent study has shown more than 40% of women in the US are OBESE. Not just fat, but OBESE. < Women are getting fatter but the obesity rate for men has stayed the same in the last 10 years.

I hate this new "thick/fat/body positive obese" woman trend. I really miss the days when there were more women at a healthy weight in this country. Just another example of how the US is not what it once was.

I want an athletic looking woman in good shape. Not some chick carrying an extra 50 lbs. of cellulite in her a-- and thighs.
No curves but overweight is a totally different story... I dunno, call me crazy, but I like feminine women with major curves going on. The bigger/rounder the ass, the better :) But to each their own. Of course I'm still attracted to very fit women as well. I just prefer a booty that can smother my face and bounce like whoa. Oh and thighs, major thighs :D

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. I well recall the 80s when women were thin, natural boobs and tush, and tattoo free. So rare nowadays. Typically asians fit that bill now.
Ahhhh well I guess I'm the opposite as I love curves & tattoos, especially the old school pinup /rockabilly types. Drives me insane.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh well I guess I'm the opposite as I love curves & tattoos, especially the old school pinup /rockabilly types. Drives me insane.
You would love it here in Miami.

Variety is good.

I had a coworker who was big and beautiful. Very sexually seductive. I found her alluring. Then the visible extra weight with her clothes off killed my sexual desire. Instant ED. A man has to know his limitations.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read title, saw no pics. Bummed. :D

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Thick and fit is where it's at!! IMO anyway. Not obese, there is a huge difference between thick and fat.

Thankfully we are all allowed to pursue our own interests. Even that dude who turned gay after taking Ostarine. Whatever gets you going
Dude I just busted out laughing in dennys. That thread cracked me up

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One thing I have learned over the years is that the personality makes a huge difference in how I perceive a women to look physically.

Women who are the stereotypical ‘really attractive’ women (I.e what society would deem as very attractive generally) actually look less attractive to me if the personality is ****.

On the other hand women who maybe society would seem ‘plain’ or ‘ordinary’ looking, actually look better if they have a great personality.

What I’m saying is that for me physical attraction isn’t all about the looks......

I probably only learnt that in my 30’s by the way, was pure good fortune I married an attractive women who had a great personality as well

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking embrace the curves lol... just saying
I think that is a great argument for it!!!!
One thing I have learned over the years is that the personality makes a huge difference in how I perceive a women to look physically.

Women who are the stereotypical ‘really attractive’ women (I.e what society would deem as very attractive generally) actually look less attractive to me if the personality is ****.

On the other hand women who maybe society would seem ‘plain’ or ‘ordinary’ looking, actually look better if they have a great personality.

What I’m saying is that for me physical attraction isn’t all about the looks......

I probably only learnt that in my 30’s by the way, was pure good fortune I married an attractive women who had a great personality as well
Agreed in a lot of ways but someone with an ugly personality can still be sexy as hell to me also. It is just different, I want to grudge f*ck them. However they have to be pretty sexy to overcome the attitude issue. Thank goodness you can't always see personality in pictures!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that is a great argument for it!!!!

Agreed in a lot of ways but someone with an ugly personality can still be sexy as hell to me also. It is just different, I want to grudge f*ck them. However they have to be pretty sexy to overcome the attitude issue. Thank goodness you can't always see personality in pictures!
Pmsl at ‘grudge **** them’

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You would love it here in Miami.

Variety is good.
I’ve never been! I should visit.

I’m white and live in Brooklyn and have plenty of love for all sorts of women, Puerto Rican’s, Dominicanas, Grenadians, Jamaicans, Indian and West Indians, South Americans. I have a big place in my heart for Afro-latinas but I also love my pawgs (phat ass white girls)

The woman I’m seeing (it’s just a mutually agreed upon friends with benefits situation btw) is a white Puerto Rican but is stacked on top and bottom, hourglass figure. It’s crazy, she’s whiter than I am and I’m just a German / Italian mix from Canada.

Anyhow I’m going off on a tangent, back to appreciating curves on ALL women!!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Here’s some shots of miss miafit, a popular Dutch fitness instagram model with curves of massive proportion

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thick for the win!!!

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
No curves but overweight is a totally different story... I dunno, call me crazy, but I like feminine women with major curves going on. The bigger/rounder the ass, the better :) But to each their own. Of course I'm still attracted to very fit women as well. I just prefer a booty that can smother my face and bounce like whoa. Oh and thighs, major thighs :D
I just can't get onboard with the "thicc" pseudo-fat girls trend... it only exists because most women are overweight or obese these days... fit women at a healthy weight are rare ... being overweight comes with a host of issues oftentimes, and is associated with depression among other things.

Here is a woman whose figure I like, she's Italian where obesity rates are (according to a webpage) around 10%, which is what it was in the US in the 50s. I.e., where obesity rates should be in a HEALTHY first world nation that isn't overconsuming junk food like the current US.

To me this is a natural, fit, gorgeous woman at a healthy weight: (NSFW - she's in her underwear): https://youtu.be/igQEmCBmtas?t=197

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards

Brazilian volleyball anyone?
I don't know how you guys prefer this stuff... don't get me wrong, I'd sleep with the hotties posted on this page, but let's not kid ourselves, these women are fat/overweight. Their bloated a-sses are kind of obscene/grotesque despite them being overall physically pretty.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just can't get onboard with the "thicc" pseudo-fat girls trend... it only exists because most women are overweight or obese these days... fit women at a healthy weight are rare ... being overweight comes with a host of issues oftentimes, and is associated with depression among other things.

Here is a woman whose figure I like, she's Italian where obesity rates are (according to a webpage) around 10%, which is what it was in the US in the 50s. I.e., where obesity rates should be in a HEALTHY first world nation that isn't overconsuming junk food like the current US.

To me this is a natural, fit, gorgeous woman at a healthy weight: (NSFW - she's in her underwear): https://youtu.be/igQEmCBmtas?t=197
I'm going to disagree with this statement. The percentage of obese women (people in general, actually) was much less in 1950's, and what was considered "acceptable" was actually a higher percentage bodyfat than today. All you need to do is look at the starlets of the day to see that. Personally, a woman with 10% body fat would look more like a man. With a really big clit.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Dude, we get that you are not into them but saying they only exist because most women are overweight and or obese these days is just horse crap. It only exist because there is a large group of men who think it is sexy!!! There might be more women in this category now, but the allure has to do with the men's preference who like them. Women didn't start gaining weight and then go tell men hey this is what you like... As women in general started to gain weight some of the men said "Well Damn! I really like that!!!"

I have always preferred a nice plump ass, ALWAYS, I have always been a butt man! When it comes to that there is no question, and I have always liked girls with thicker thighs, and that have some meat on their bones.

I can't go look at your ideal girl right now because I am at work but I am sure she is hot too. Me I like all women but I also wouldn't categorize most of the women in this thread as obese either. Unless they are obese in the same way that I am, in other words by height and weight chart but not reality. I have like a 34 BMI so sure I am obese by those standards. The girl in the volleyball shorts is a bit too hippy for my tastes personally, but I wouldn't classify her as obese, or unhealthy either. She has a tiny little waist and not much fat anywhere else than her hips... even then not bad or lumpy just bigger than normal.

Your statement "Being overweight comes with a host of problems including depression among other things." is a true statement but the exact same is true of being obsessed with your weight or physique.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No way that the girl (who is smoking hot) is 10% body fat. Because boobs.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 10% is like Womens Physique competition lean...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh SFreed i think he was saying 10% of women were obese then as opposed to a much higher % of women classified as such now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had to go look, she is definitely very attractive but I would pick someone with more curves and thickness over her. I like there to be a difference between the hip and waist width, not basically a straight line. Now that is me being picky, she is a beautiful woman no matter how you look at it, but we are talking preferences here.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know how you guys prefer this stuff... don't get me wrong, I'd sleep with the hotties posted on this page, but let's not kid ourselves, these women are fat/overweight. Their bloated a-sses are kind of obscene/grotesque despite them being overall physically pretty.
....... I'm sorry to say... I've never bloated anywhere near my a**. Nor have I ever heard a chic one complaining of their a**** bloating. I'm glad the word preference plays a huge role in this forum ... with that said ... speechless of the above statement. Opinions are like a**holes we all have them... to each their own

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
I'm going to disagree with this statement. The percentage of obese women (people in general, actually) was much less in 1950's, and what was considered "acceptable" was actually a higher percentage bodyfat than today. All you need to do is look at the starlets of the day to see that. Personally, a woman with 10% body fat would look more like a man. With a really big clit.
I'm not sure what you're saying here. I'm not talking about body fat percentages. Also, it is a bit odd on a fitness board to have to be defending the view that women with very large butts/thighs who are 25-50+ lbs overweight are not the ideal.

In the 1950s, around 10% of the US population was obese.
Today, in the US, obesity rates for women are over 40%, and for men are 35%. In other words, almost half of all women in the US are not just fat, but morbidly overweight. This is not good for either national health or dating, because it means a very large percentage of women will be severely overweight.

Personally, I really don't like this trend of celebrating "thick" women in this country because along with the pro-obesity body positive movement: (nsfw) http://mashable.com/2017/09/29/model-cellulite-instagram/#n6F.gKniDkq1
it simply encourages women to gain more weight when nearly half of women in this country are already OBESE.

Why I would have to defend this view on a fitness board of all places is bizarre.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
....... I'm sorry to say... I've never bloated anywhere near my a**. Nor have I ever heard a chic one complaining of their a**** bloating. I'm glad the word preference plays a huge role in this forum ... with that said ... speechless of the above statement. Opinions are like a**holes we all have them... to each their own
I'm not sure what you're talking about ... I said bloated, not "bloating." Bloated is another term for someone being overweight.