Can't set up my profile pic

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Hey everyone I'm new to this. I'm not even sure if I'm asking this in the right spot but I didn't see anything about it. When I forst signed up it let me set up my profile pic and it seemed to work. But then I noticed it was not there when I posted. When I click on my name at the top it lets me go to my profile which lets me edit thing but for some reason it won't let me add my picture or maybe I'm not doing it right. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome!

kaitlynj2001

kaitlynj2001

Awards
how did you do it? Because I can't either!

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Click on your name at the top of the page then click setting. Then on the other page it says settings toward the top and there is a downward arrow to the right of that setting box. Click on settings again. Then scroll thru the list till you see edit profile pic.

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
To change the picture that shows up when you post I believe you have to choose edit avatar because your profile pic is actually a different pic. Let me know if this helps or you need more assistance

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I still haven't made mine and at this point, I don't even know if it is worth it .