What does everyone think of Bitcoin

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I just signed up for this service. They pay a commission for loaning them your BTC. Seems like it's legit. They take the BTC they have been loaned and basically use software to day trade it. You can get into BTC for under $100 which is cool. It won't make you rich unless BTC runs up to $500,000 like some people have projected.

It's insane the run it's had. $7300 this morning!

Create a coinbase account to keep your profits, then sign up and transfer your coins to USI if you want to make some money on it via trading! They do the work for you. Kind of cool. Keep in mind it's always a risk. You can buy as little as $110 in Bitcoin to get started with a package. Good luck guys!

https://emarchew.usitech-int.com/

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys need to stop with this MLM stuff.

People will be much better off putting their money into a wallet and using an exchange to trade to ride the ups and downs. You can make much more than using uistech-int.

There is another thread going on crypto, btw. I would recommend people learn about blockchain, why it is not going anywhere and how it works, then look at investing into crypto. If you don't understand the basics, it can be a good way to lose your money as much as it is a good way to make a lot.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty familiar with it. Never of course gamble with more than you can afford to lose! :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, I am just saying that usitech-int is really preying on people that have no idea what they are doing and you can go all over and find the same "script" asking what people think about bitcoin and then going into the pitch about how their method is better. It comes across as legit, but it is just an MLM because the real money comes from having other people join, not what you make off of actual crypto.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I disagree, the real money is in both. It's a MLM type business for sure BUT they are providing a service for people who don't know what to do. Yes, they take a bigger cut than most BUT they also pay out. Lots of people have gotten rich on MLM type activities. This is slightly different because the asset keeps appreciating. Other than that factor I would agree.

They seem decently diversified with mining and trading.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering all the new posts are trying to push the MLM, it tells me they don't read and only care about selling.