No-Shave November 2017

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually started last month last shave on 9/30.
Any one else?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep! I actually just lost my Grandpa to prostate cancer last week so I knew I had to jump on board. Started up a fundraising page and everything. I typically have a beard so I shaved completely and am going the moustache route.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep! I actually just lost my Grandpa to prostate cancer last week so I knew I had to jump on board. Started up a fundraising page and everything. I typically have a beard so I shaved completely and am going the moustache route.
My condolences man. PM your fundraiser info! I actually just cancelled my razor subscription and even though it isn’t much I could help you out

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, thanks and much appreciated it means a lot! Even a buck helps, you’re the man! Reps incoming when I get to a comp!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, thanks and much appreciated it means a lot! Even a buck helps, you’re the man! Reps incoming when I get to a comp!
Donation done. No worries! Glad I could help.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, gonna have a hell of a moustache in his honor by the end of the month.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was more of a dick comment than “making fun”

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyway.. nick update me if u ever meet ur fund goal!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up to $60 already, gonna be upping it at some point!

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your goal Nick. I participate mostly because it's a way to get away with a beard at my work. Cool to see you raising money, cheers bro

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with your goal Nick. I participate mostly because it's a way to get away with a beard at my work. Cool to see you raising money, cheers bro
The best part is supporting each other. I got happy when nick commented with his story and knowing i could help.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is a movement to help raise awareness and money for those with cancer a stupid fad? You’re a moron.
Because it is a stupid fad. Nothing more needs to be said. No man needs an event to do something. That is something women or children do. Raise awareness for a cause? Just donate your own money. Do not need to call attention to yourself to do good. Virtue signaling. You folks are just plain pussies who need attention like little girls when you do something good.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or I also donate and can raise more money for the cause by raising awareness? Man that really sucks all those pussies (myself included) also raised over a 100 million dollars doing the ice bucket challenge. Bunch of attention grabbers.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or I also donate and can raise more money for the cause by raising awareness? Man that really sucks all those pussies (myself included) also raised over a 100 million dollars doing the ice bucket challenge. Bunch of attention grabbers.
You just could have donated and not crowed about it like a little girl. Need an event do do the right thing? So create some BS like no Shave.... Whatever feelgood stuff you and others do who then can announce how awesome they are. The rest of us donate quietly and without fanfare

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It just shows how weak you **** is to go from my original comment that No shave is a stupid fad to incorporating the cancer awareness which was never an issue until you made it part of your histrionics. the Real issue here is having to follow the crowd in some BS stunt rather than be your own person which is exactly how you opened the OP.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last thing I’ll say is I didn’t incorporate cancer awareness into anything, prostate cancer research is one of the main fundraising goals for the movember foundation, and I just lost my Grandpa to it last week.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last thing I’ll say is I didn’t incorporate cancer awareness into anything, prostate cancer research is one of the main fundraising goals for the movember foundation, and I just lost my Grandpa to it last week.
Well I was responding to the No Shave. No issue with raising more funds for anything to save life.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the first time im doing no shave November, I've never let my facial hair grow, I hate mustaches but this month I'm forcing myself to, I already hate the facial hair but we'll see how it all turns out

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I was responding to the No Shave. No issue with raising more funds for anything to save life.
It's more about marketing. The gimmicks and campaigns help raise awareness, which leads to larger audience, resulting in higher donations.

If you were bringing a new product to the market, would you advertise it with campaigns including social media? Or would you take your route and assume people will just buy?

I'm in sales... guess which one I'd do.