radiate

denxoboy

Awards
everytime i drink RADIATE, i always feel pain on my lower abdomen.. just on top of my balls. is it normal or i have to discontinue using it

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't know as never used the stuff, but if you get pain from taking something then you should stop!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everytime i drink RADIATE, i always feel pain on my lower abdomen.. just on top of my balls. is it normal or i have to discontinue using it
Anytime you feel pain from anything you take I would discontinue use but to be safe. Are you taking any other supplements or caffeine during the day or just by itself?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would stop use if it for a while and maybe try again in a few months. It may or may not be the radiate , but I have never heard anyone say they had any sides at all from taking it. But it may be because of something you are taking at the same time as radiate.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I've personally never had any sides with Radiate, no pains. Everybody reacts differently. You could take a break from it and then try taking it by itself with no other stim products. If the pain persists by itself, then it's obviously the Radiate. Good luck.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like everyone else has said, stop taking it. I've been through 4 tubs and have never had any issues, but that's me. Stop taking it, maybe try it again later and see how it goes. If you have issues again, PM me and I'll trade you you're remaining Radiate for something I have. Deal?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes t-rip it has caffeine
Besides Caffeine, what are the ingredients in T-Rip? Radiate should not be taken with any other sources of caffeine btw, it states that on the label.

denxoboy

Awards
Like everyone else has said, stop taking it. I've been through 4 tubs and have never had any issues, but that's me. Stop taking it, maybe try it again later and see how it goes. If you have issues again, PM me and I'll trade you you're remaining Radiate for something I have. Deal?
deal