Bodybuilding and Alcohol

1. Bodybuilding and Alcohol

I am no IFBB pro but strive for a good physique, but that doesnt mean i dont like a cold beer or a glass of wine.

That being said, does anybody have any particular wines that have zero sugar/ minimal calories while also not breaking the bank *im shooting for $5 bottle*.

From what i understand, dry wines such as resiling tend to have minimal sugar and overall better for you?

2. Resiling is very sweet not dry. Italian Pinot Grigios are a good bet for very little sugar as well as any dry reds.
    •   

3. Vodka with a zero calorie mixer would be your best bet as far as calories go.

4. If you are looking for something that costs $5 a bottle and isn’t complete garbage, you are out of luck. Wine in general is low in sugar. I’d go for a vodka with flavored sparkling water mixer, a good bottle of tequila requires no mixer. They will cost quite a bit more than $5, but can also keep for a very long time if you aren’t a regular drinker. A bottle of wine will go bad in a week if opened.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    If you are looking for something that costs $5 a bottle and isnít complete garbage, you are out of luck. Wine in general is low in sugar. Iíd go for a vodka with flavored sparkling water mixer, a good bottle of tequila requires no mixer. They will cost quite a bit more than $5, but can also keep for a very long time if you arenít a regular drinker. A bottle of wine will go bad in a week if opened.
    I completely missed the $5 part. U can definitely get some "ok" wine 5-10 per bttl or a single high end beer but that price range is going to be tricky to work with unless you want a 40oz or some maddog 20/20
    •   

6. Isn't there this new wine from WW?

7. $5 a bottle is hobo wine bruh

I have been getting into Natural wines (they don't use chemicals or anything like that)

Fantasticccccccccccccc stuff
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

8. Yeah, that's kind of the rage, but it will die out soon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. An ideal BluePrint for bodybuilders and fitness activists!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 11:03 PM
  2. PGH and alcohol DO NOT MIX
    By jomi822 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 10:21 PM
  3. igf and alcohol
    By jmb in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2005, 10:09 PM
  4. Clenbuterol and Alcohol????