Bodybuilding and Alcohol

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I am no IFBB pro but strive for a good physique, but that doesnt mean i dont like a cold beer or a glass of wine.

That being said, does anybody have any particular wines that have zero sugar/ minimal calories while also not breaking the bank *im shooting for $5 bottle*.

From what i understand, dry wines such as resiling tend to have minimal sugar and overall better for you?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Resiling is very sweet not dry. Italian Pinot Grigios are a good bet for very little sugar as well as any dry reds.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vodka with a zero calorie mixer would be your best bet as far as calories go.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are looking for something that costs $5 a bottle and isn’t complete garbage, you are out of luck. Wine in general is low in sugar. I’d go for a vodka with flavored sparkling water mixer, a good bottle of tequila requires no mixer. They will cost quite a bit more than $5, but can also keep for a very long time if you aren’t a regular drinker. A bottle of wine will go bad in a week if opened.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you are looking for something that costs $5 a bottle and isn’t complete garbage, you are out of luck. Wine in general is low in sugar. I’d go for a vodka with flavored sparkling water mixer, a good bottle of tequila requires no mixer. They will cost quite a bit more than $5, but can also keep for a very long time if you aren’t a regular drinker. A bottle of wine will go bad in a week if opened.
I completely missed the $5 part. U can definitely get some "ok" wine 5-10 per bttl or a single high end beer but that price range is going to be tricky to work with unless you want a 40oz or some maddog 20/20

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
$5 a bottle is hobo wine bruh

I have been getting into Natural wines (they don't use chemicals or anything like that)

Fantasticccccccccccccc stuff

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that's kind of the rage, but it will die out soon.