Old PHF Forum user. Sup dudes..

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys, I used to be part of PHF Forum. One day i woke up to an email about the boardadmin passing away.
Saw the Sad truth of what had happened. I recently went to login after years of not being apart of the community but, the forum is gone.

A little about myself i suppose, I joined PHF when i was 17 If i remember correctly. I was on it for the most part up until i was 20. At that time in my life i was working my life away doing skilled laboring working 75 hours a week. I never took the time to rest and let my body heal, instead when i was off i was out and it lead to me developing bicep tendentious. Never got it taken care off and it progress to the point where one day at work, both my shoulders gave out..... Opening a F##king door..... Lost my job, Lost all range of motion, couldn't wipe my own ass for like 6 months. With time my injury has improved in condition. Going from being able to wipe my ass again, to being able to play guitar again and now 5 years later. Being able to lift again.

Which brought me to finding out about PHF Forum is gone. Its weird and heartbreaking. But with all this being said, im happy that this forum is still up even in my neglection to it when i was younger.

I noticed Pro Hormones are gone now. Lol I remember Stocking up On some LGI SD-10 When i found out superdrol was going to be banned. All that **** is gone. I never thought id be able to lift again. Wrong move. Lol

Any ways whats up guys.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM sir!

Sorry to hear about a few things said there, but now you are lifting again and have made it here!
Always hard settling into a new place but AM makes it easy, good guys on here.

PH's are still everywhere, just not legal anymore and not something we can trade/sell or talk about like that anymore, we can sure discuss the compounds over in our AAS sections though :)

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM sir!

Sorry to hear about a few things said there, but now you are lifting again and have made it here!
Always hard settling into a new place but AM makes it easy, good guys on here.

PH's are still everywhere, just not legal anymore and not something we can trade/sell or talk about like that anymore, we can sure discuss the compounds over in our AAS sections though :)
Thanks for the reply man! I appreciate your optimism and your welcome!!! Thanks for the heads up with the section to talk about those subjects!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Such a shame what happened to that forum. So much history. Good to see this website thriving.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Such a shame what happened to that forum. So much history. Good to see this website thriving at least.
I agree man, it have that sentimental value for me. I spent a lot of time on it growing up so it's just funny to think it's gone.

I find myself spending just as much time here. Maybe not posting but checking out everyone's threads.

2Burnt

Awards
I agree man, it have that sentimental value for me. I spent a lot of time on it growing up so it's just funny to think it's gone.

I find myself spending just as much time here. Maybe not posting but checking out everyone's threads.
I hear ya man. Felt like I grew up on these forums. BB.com went all political and then PHF came out. I used to bounce around those sites. I had to start a new account here cause I guess years of inactivity will do that. It seems this is the place to be as I see so many familiar faces.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya man. Felt like I grew up on these forums. BB.com went all political and then PHF came out. I used to bounce around those sites. I had to start a new account here cause I guess years of inactivity will do that. It seems this is the place to be as I see so many familiar faces.
This forum is great man! It’s honestly the one I stick to and took the time to download the app for.

2Burnt

Awards
This forum is great man! It’s honestly the one I stick to and took the time to download the app for.
Most definitely. I used to come here when all the ph/ds stuff became a touchy issue. But these forums were slow back then. Now its cranked up. All the knowledgeable/helpful bro's are here now.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Most definitely. I used to come here when all the ph/ds stuff became a touchy issue. But these forums were slow back then. Now its cranked up. All the knowledgeable/helpful bro's are here now.
I have had the same exact experience!