PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!

1. PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!

I like to make a thread for everyone to post their personal achievements on, whether it's a new personal record, maybe you hit a body look goal or weight goal, or even achievements in your daily lives that you're proud of and want to express. I can't keep up with everyone's logs and my own life stuff but I'd like to know how everyone is doing with their workouts and life.

Positive vibes for this thread!!!!

2. Good thread. Got a minor injury so I'm slowing down on body look goal. But this new to me Jeep TJ makes me smile for a couple of days now. Not in pristine condition but I can manage the minor leaks/repairs, and the new shocks and smittybilt bumper on the way. This is my dream weekend toy!
    •   

3. Awesome man, always got to look at the positives! What minor injury did you get?

4. Good idea for a thread. Right now I am really looking to continue building muscle mass and slowly dropping fat. Also looking to be able to finally rep 225 bench more than once haha. Slowly getting there, but being patient. I find it hard to increase that number.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Good idea for a thread. Right now I am really looking to continue building muscle mass and slowly dropping fat. Also looking to be able to finally rep 225 bench more than once haha. Slowly getting there, but being patient. I find it hard to increase that number.
    Bench presses are usually mostly determined by body weight, whatís your body weight?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Bench presses are usually mostly determined by body weight, whatís your body weight?
    Right now iím bouncing between 185-190

7. Whatís your split look like and how long have you been lifting? There thereís also diet and genetics but Iím assuming your eating to grow.

8. good thread. i got through life with only 6 beers last weekend rather than the 8-10 i usually do. progress.

9. I started to practice yoga 3 months ago and see first stretching results now! Plus the neck pain had gone.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tiocfaidh View Post
    good thread. i got through life with only 6 beers last weekend rather than the 8-10 i usually do. progress.
    Aye progress is progress! Cutting down on beer is definitely that!

11. Quote Originally Posted by LimLion View Post
    I started to practice yoga 3 months ago and see first stretching results now! Plus the neck pain had gone.
    Nice!

12. over 20 years sobriety...

DAMNED PROUD
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    over 20 years sobriety...

DAMNED PROUD
    Thats awesome brother Congrats

14. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Thats awesome brother Congrats
    you have quite a lot to be proud of yourself, imo!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. More than you know. But less than you. I still fight the sobriety good fight. I recently had a fall but I will get there. And yes my past has alot to do with it unfortunately

16. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    More than you know. But less than you. I still fight the sobriety good fight. I recently had a fall but I will get there. And yes my past has alot to do with it unfortunately
    trust me I had many falls on my journey to sobriety, the important thing is to get back on that path....for me GOD was the answer.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  17. PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!

@thebigt thatís great and very inspirational! My issue with alcohol is just that I donít know my limits with doesnít turn well when Iím not thinking. Huge props for such a long time without drinking! @DemntedCowboy itís alright man, we are all human. Life a roller coaster so soon enough youíll be back on track! If your past is the issue then do everything in your power to overcome it. Iíve had the past hold me back and what keeps me away from it is that Ive learnt from it, accepted it has happened, and that Iím building for a future. Itís easier said than done but anyone can do it, we all may be different but all in all we are humans, other people have been in our position and have conquered their self.

Hereís a little video that I love, itís a bit raw so be aware that some truths may come to mind. https://youtu.be/MQgC2nI6Wu4
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pgf2a anyone have personal experence
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 08:33 PM
  2. Sustanon or Personal Creation?
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 11:53 AM
  3. Personal trainer certification?
    By spoofy in forum General Chat