PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I have 10 years sober on the 25th of November so to me that's a pretty big achievement considering at one point I didn't plan on living past 24. I'm almost 32 now and glad I'm still alive

2. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    I have 10 years sober on the 25th of November so to me that's a pretty big achievement considering at one point I didn't plan on living past 24. I'm almost 32 now and glad I'm still alive
    in todays world I give credit to anyone who can avoid the temptations of drugs and alcohol. congratulations!!!

if you don't mind me asking did/do you suffer from a disease or illness?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    in todays world I give credit to anyone who can avoid the temptations of drugs and alcohol. congratulations!!!

if you don't mind me asking did/do you suffer from a disease or illness?
    I have GERD aka acid reflux disease which is a direct consequence of my drinking. I also have OCD, anxiety and depression. But besides that no. I planned on only living to 24 because I had decided I was just going to let drugs and alcohol kill me and at that point unfortunately I was ok with that. I had a divine intervention and decided I wanted a new way of life

4. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    I have GERD aka acid reflux disease which is a direct consequence of my drinking. I also have OCD, anxiety and depression. But besides that no. I planned on only living to 24 because I had decided I was just going to let drugs and alcohol kill me and at that point unfortunately I was ok with that. I had a divine intervention and decided I wanted a new way of life
    outstanding, whetitgo with changing your life around!!!

I too had divine intervention!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Maybe 9 or 10 years ago I started making a poker table that I never finished. For all that time, it was taking up space in my garage/shop. After someone contacted me about making a table for them, I suggested that table. Sent them some pics and a price. They liked what I had done so far and said they wanted it. YES!!!! So, my accomplishment is finally getting that thing finished and out of my garage!

15104394880110.jpg
    15104399993471.jpg
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Maybe 9 or 10 years ago I started making a poker table that I never finished. For all that time, it was taking up space in my garage/shop. After someone contacted me about making a table for them, I suggested that table. Sent them some pics and a price. They liked what I had done so far and said they wanted it. YES!!!! So, my accomplishment is finally getting that thing finished and out of my garage!

15104394880110.jpg
    15104399993471.jpg
    you do really nice work, luke...a piece of art!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Maybe 9 or 10 years ago I started making a poker table that I never finished. For all that time, it was taking up space in my garage/shop. After someone contacted me about making a table for them, I suggested that table. Sent them some pics and a price. They liked what I had done so far and said they wanted it. YES!!!! So, my accomplishment is finally getting that thing finished and out of my garage!

15104394880110.jpg
    15104399993471.jpg
    I cant play poker so it would be a nice drinking table for me

8. Signed a lease for my first apartment yesterday! After a year of being homeless, recovering from identity theft and fighting a felony charge. Beat the felony, identity recovered and no longer homeless. I'm at ease. God is Great.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GoofyKai View Post
    Signed a lease for my first apartment yesterday! After a year of being homeless, recovering from identity theft and fighting a felony charge. Beat the felony, identity recovered and no longer homeless. I'm at ease. God is Great.
    I had dealt with identity theft last year. Mine was a very mild case but still scary and messed up. Glad you got that fixed. It truly sucks when someone can walk into your bank as YOU and withdraw all of your money from a teller!

10. Quote Originally Posted by GoofyKai View Post
    Signed a lease for my first apartment yesterday! After a year of being homeless, recovering from identity theft and fighting a felony charge. Beat the felony, identity recovered and no longer homeless. I'm at ease. God is Great.
    AMEN!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pgf2a anyone have personal experence
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 09:33 PM
  2. Sustanon or Personal Creation?
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 12:53 PM