Crypto currency

1. Crypto currency

Who here has bit coins and other crypto currency? I just bought bunch and Iím about to let it sit .. already know of a severe Supplement companyís who except bit coins.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

2. I have a few XeM coins. Only worth $250. Just letting it sit
    •   

3. Which wallet do you have? Nice

4. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Which wallet do you have? Nice
    Xapo for Bitcoin and NeM wallet for XeM coins

5. Iím using coin base
    •   

6. Did you order your bitcoin credit /debit card

7. Hodl!!!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Did you order your bitcoin credit /debit card
    used a miner hardware. and realized it will take a decade at the current difficulty level and power consumption. So, didn't do it for long.

9. Iím pigging of a company and getting 1% interest every working days . Kinda nice. I just let it sit and grow
  10. Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  11. Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

12. I have some crypto currency and I agree with you it's very good idea to let it sit and wait it grows up. But I'm afraid that rate can decrease and I loose all my money and sometimes I exchange some crypto currency to real money, I always use monitoring htt ps://rates.guru/ and choose the best rate
  13. Crypto currency

I'm going to explain why Bitcoin and other blockchain crypto currencies are actually SUPERIOR to the US dollar or any fiat currency for that matter, very quickly;

Your dollar is backed by nothing and is controlled by politicians; they can print more and more money and there's nothing we can do about it. The dollar is not backed by gold or silver, like it once was long ago. The US dollar is backed ONLY by "faith" in the American government. Let THAT sink in.

Bitcoin is governed by the laws of MATHEMATICS. It is totally decentralized, meaning, NO ONE controls it. Bitcoin is also BACKED by actual resources including electricity and labor. That's why people "mine" bitcoin like you mine GOLD. Who do you trust more, the laws of corrupt and greedy politicians or the laws of MATH?

And as I predicted, Bitcoin and other crypto currencies have rebounded sharply, despite the "powers that be" trying to crash it. Bitcoin, and more specifically the blockchain technology upon which it is built, is literally one of the greatest achievements of humankind. It's right up there next to the internet. Don't be the person to tell your kids 30 years from now, "I remember some guy on anabolic minds ranting about Bitcoin and if I would have listened to him then, I'd be a BILLIONAIRE right now"..

14. Thoughts on Coinbase? I have 150 litecoin that I was lucky to purchase when it was around $12 siting in my Coinbase account and now that value is going up, and I strongly feel will be reaching well over $100 in the next year, I want to have in a real trustworthy wallet. So far this has fit what I need because it is very easy to use and I love the real time value monitor.

Any other recommendations? I plan to buy $5-10k worth soon while it is still around $50.

15. I sent you a dm.

16. Where are some good places to read on investing in crypto currency? I’m thinking about buying some before it gets too high.

17. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I sent you a dm.
    Yep, got it, thanks. Just been busy and haven't caught up to everything.

I ended up going with Exodus and moving my crypto over and waiting on my hardware wallet to arrive to back up there as well. Coinbase is so damn easy to use, but I plan to only use them as my exchange.
  18. Crypto currency

I have a better app then exodus to make me money from the bitcoin .

19. I make 1% off my coins every working day for up to 140 days

20. I went to make a Coinbase account and forgot I already had previously to purchase some stuff online, but never went through with it. I got $1 in Bitcoin for signing up two years ago, and now it is worth $20. I really wish I would have bought a few hundred dollars worth at this point. Lol

21. Nice. Do what I do and your money will work for you. I took it out of coinbase and so it can be traded and used for mining .
  22. Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

23. Should have posted up a screen shot above 6000.

I ended up pulling the trigger on 5 bitcoins on Wed when it dropped to $5100 and just sold the profit about 2 hours ago when it hit $6167. Just made $5k in 4 days. Lol, it is unreal.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I have a few XeM coins. Only worth $250. Just letting it sit
    Not bad for a start.
  25. Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:56 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 08:26 PM