Crypto currency

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

1. Yes- I believe you are right... the government is absolutely going to want their share. It seems to be the one downfall of choosing crypto over traditional investments.

2. Anyone buying into RIPPLE~ nasdaq claims it’ll be the next to “soar”.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

3. I don't have any. They've been saying it will take off for awhile and it never has, it is kind of a disappointment. I personally don't see where the value would come from because it isn't really a currency and there are so many available. Their cap is 100mil and considering the price is so low already with only 38 mil in circulation, it would seem that it is going to take quite awhile to amount to anything.

4. That's it, I am sick of my $1k increases taking a few days. I want them every 6 hours now.

Bitcoin- "as you wish.." Lol

5. I just keep getting boned on my hopes of buying more on a dip.

Of course the second I buy at an ATH, it will drop a couple thousand.
    •   

6. Not gonna lie, all this winning has me nervous and it can't be sustained. At this rate we will be at $20k by Christmas. I anticipate a big correction, but hoping it waits until another few thousand are added because then it will likely drop back to a "healthier" $11-12k where it can grow slower.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post

Of course the second I buy at an ATH, it will drop a couple thousand.
    Take one for the team then lol

8. No doubt. Quit being so selfish, man.

9. Okay, you guys pressured me into it. I am going to spend all my scholarships on Bitcoin!

10. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Okay, you guys pressured me into it. I am going to spend all my scholarships on Bitcoin!
    If you still have both kidneys I hear you can get a Bitcoin for one? If your going in may as well go balls deep bro

11. I was gonna surprise my wife and pull the equity from our house and put it into Bitcoin. She would be so proud of my ingenuity.

12. Agreed... I recently sold all my rental properties and am about the pull the trigger on a huge sum of bitcoin. Here’s to hoping my transaction in cyberspace goes ok.

13. In all honesty... crypto has huge potential... I just hope the upcoming regulations and taxation do not ruin it.

14. Holy Bitcoin growth lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I was gonna surprise my wife and pull the equity from our house and put it into Bitcoin. She would be so proud of my ingenuity.
    If you did this today your gonna be getting the extra special blowie tonight bro lol

16. Coinbase is down again, shocker. Lol

17. 8,700 BTC stolen from nicehash? Rut rho

Hackers are the reason we can’t have nice things lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    8,700 BTC stolen from nicehash? Rut rho

Hackers are the reason we can’t have nice things lol
    That’s why you don’t leave large amounts on exchanges or with someone else who holds your keys! Although Coinbase has yet to have been hacked so they atleast have that going for them since they keep the majority in cold storage.

19. LTC is on fire today! I just sold all of it at $135 ea for a cool $1600 profit. I bet this drops back to $100 by this weekend for another buy opportunity.

20. Litecoin just hit tren gain train today lol
    IronAddiction

www.anabolicminds.com

21. Looks like LTC May continue an upwards trend!

22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Looks like LTC May continue an upwards trend!
    I have more than doubled my initial investment in Litecoin right now, it’s so tempting to sell them all lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I have more than doubled my initial investment in Litecoin right now, it’s so tempting to sell them all lol
    right? same thoughts
    IronAddiction

www.anabolicminds.com

24. Personally, unless you need/want the cash... I would let it ride.

25. Yeah I am gonna hold out. I want to try and buy a truck with Crypto within the next year or so. I would just buy more for it though, not use my original investment. The more we get people buying things with Crypto the better for us all.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 12:56 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 09:26 PM