Crypto currency

Page 34 of 34 First ... 323334

1. Quote Originally Posted by anwensmith View Post
    Hey
    From last 2 years, I am using EVONAX for my Cryptocurrency Exchange, and I must say they provide very fast and safe transaction without any kind of transaction fees. You should try EVONAX, even allow to exchange your investment into many different cryptocurrencies.
    Strong first post/sales pitch bro

2. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Lol word
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lol word
    I don't know about you guys, but he had me convinced!

4. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but he had me convinced!
    Lol sure did hahahaha.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

5. Iím auto trading now . I make around .6 a day
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   

6. Lol, whatever dj. Unless you meant 60 cents.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Lol, whatever dj. Unless you meant 60 cents.
    I guess if you only put in a dollar . Itís a % of what ever you want Trading .so I have around 500 with my auto bot trading ,

8. I have around 800$ in my auto bot trading for me.

9. Also any one in San Diego xyo convention is comming up 500 bucks for a million tokens and the show. I think I will go.

10. Gotta say today was a good day. Made a nice $2500 with the BAT surge and sitting on a huge pile of it for the hopeful continual ride up. It’s been a long time since I’ve turned a profit.

11. Iím saving up for mining rigges . Should be able to mine many coins and make per graphics chip few hundred bucks a month

12. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Gotta say today was a good day. Made a nice $2500 with the BAT surge and sitting on a huge pile of it for the hopeful continual ride up. Itís been a long time since Iíve turned a profit.
    Score

13. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I’m saving up for mining rigges . Should be able to mine many coins and make per graphics chip few hundred bucks a month
    What coins are worth mining from home nowadays? Anything out there with a decent return on electricity investment?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mike NCR View Post
    What coins are worth mining from home nowadays? Anything out there with a decent return on electricity investment?
    I’m interested as well. I admittedly have not kept up on mining options as I assumed the payoff wasn’t worth the time and energy used.
  15. Crypto currency

Quote Originally Posted by Mike NCR View Post
    I had a 1080+1050ti+8700k machine and turned it off a long time ago. It only made sense at that point to buy coins since I was breaking about even with electricity.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I had a 1080+1050ti+8700k machine and turned it off a long time ago. It only made sense at that point to buy coins since I was breaking about even with electricity.
    Just hack the local universities computer labs to mine for you!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mike NCR View Post
    Iím going with bitex which will just mine what ever is profitable for the day . I have solar pannals so Iím going to farm with bunch of friends and we will all get bunch of Graphic cards and pool together .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:56 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 09:26 PM