Page 21 of 32 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Agree. My altfolio only consists of

ETH
    LTC
    SALT
    XRP

GNT will help computer gaming.
    I took @kisaj early advice on gnt, picked up 2,000 for buttons and just left them. Just a nice long term punt. Not gonna retire me but might keep steak on the table lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    I took @kisaj early advice on gnt, picked up 2,000 for buttons and just left them. Just a nice long term punt. Not gonna retire me but might keep steak on the table lol
    It has potential. I should have said, “GNT will take care of the graphics, processing of computer gaming.”

I would like to think TRX will boom but I think that’ll only happen if net neutrality doesn’t stick.

GNT may be the next one I invest in.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    SALTs model is interesting. You can buy it on an exchange for whatever it is at the time, say $15. You can apply for a loan for ex. 10k. Their token is worth $27.50 right now and once approved, pay off the loan with SALT at the $27.50 rate. So in effect, you pay about $6650 to pay off $10k. I kept it simple, but obviously there is both P+I. It’s crazy and currently why there is such a backlog of loan requests by whales. Their hedge against arbitrage is that other coins will increase in value. As these loans open up, there will be opportunities for regular consumers and the price will increase. Prediction is $85-100 per this year. I picked up 500 of them at $8 and put them away on the Trezor so I’m not tempted to exchange for a faster moving coin. This one is slow and steady, but not exciting. However, a real working product and possibly a huge future.
    I always wondered how it would work but was too lazy to look into. I wasn't sure if you would end up paying more back on the loan than what you took out in USD because of the token price increase.

4. They are growing fast. They are based here in Denver and have a lot of positions open they are hiring for, including Executive level. Once they get this jam out of the way of current loans, I think the price will rise fast.

5. I just noticed a decent jump in my portfolio and it took me a minute to figure out why because it was EOS jumping to nearly $19 lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I just noticed a decent jump in my portfolio and it took me a minute to figure out why because it was EOS jumping to nearly $19 lol
    You looking to buy? Iota seems cheap at the moment, holdinf tron for more news, hope there be a jump on sundays annocement.. to many kids ****ing up the crypto scene with fake rumours!

7. I would like to learn about Cryptocurrency lot. So back again into this thread.

8. EOS holders will supposedly receive an equal amount of IQ tokens as an airdrop, instead of them doing an ICO.

I believe the IQ tokens are used with Everipedia?

9. Just picked up some WaBi as it is down today and after some research, it looks like it could have some good upside. It was a high of $5.78 each and today I grabbed some at $4.09. Several sites are predicting $27-36 this year.

10. Everything is down today, time to buy buy buy! Topped off another 25k Tron and 500 WaBi.

This WaBi project is incredibly interesting to me. I was watching a show called Rotten on Netflix that is all about the counterfeiting industry that is rampant in China. So this coin supports the anti-counterfeit industry by regulating and guaranteeing products are not fake, track them with RFiD and would be the method for the government and others to use for purchase. China is already looking into this as well as Japan as there isn't another way to do this right now in a consistent manner. I think that at <$4 right now, it is way undervalued, plus they have tight control on how many coins will be available. In the IC, they only allowed each person to purchase $750 worth to keep out the whales and it sold out in under 2 days. Ever heard of an ICO completing in 2 days? Obviously there is interest.

11. Never saw a sell wall like what is happening with TRON right now. The manipulation is insane and I am tempted to by another large chunk because as soon as this clears I think this price will double at minimum. I went to 10 of the top alt coins and the average 24 hr activities are around 600 BTC and TRON is 54k BTC. Yeah, you read that right. The TRON whales are crushing the price to keep it under .10. There are Limit sells for 25 BTC worth sitting there. Sucks for day traders but awesome for us long term because it’s basically a sale.

12. My small company just day trades so I don’t really look at all the companies to much. I buy low sell high
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

13. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Never saw a sell wall like what is happening with TRON right now. The manipulation is insane and I am tempted to by another large chunk because as soon as this clears I think this price will double at minimum. I went to 10 of the top alt coins and the average 24 hr activities are around 600 BTC and TRON is 54k BTC. Yeah, you read that right. The TRON whales are crushing the price to keep it under .10. There are Limit sells for 25 BTC worth sitting there. Sucks for day traders but awesome for us long term because it’s basically a sale.
    Nice post, I agree price drop is being manipulated, over weekend he tweeted many annoucements and good news for company, as a joke each time he tweets price goes down!

14. I wonder HOW xrp will benefit Seagate. Nonetheless they’re invested.

15. Which exchange are you guys buying GNT from? Kraken and Binanace do not carry it.

16. James Fickel, 26, is widely recognized within the crypto community for investing $400,000 when Ethereum was at 80 cents.

17. I'm thinking of completely pulling from BTC and just putting it into ETH.

18. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I'm thinking of completely pulling from BTC and just putting it into ETH.
    Lol, I’d hold fire on that for a moment, dropping quicker than a whores drawers at the moment.

Everything is crashing like a piss head on a unicycle

19. Well, this drop has allowed me to buy A LOT (to me) more crypto.

XRP
    SONM
    ETH
    DASH
    SALT

20. It is a fire sale right now, holy crap. So many thing impacting the prices right now and South Korea is probably getting wise to the fact that they pay premiums and holding out and rebuy until this settles. Looking back, January has been a down point for the last few years overall, but this was unexpected where every single thing is down.

Any truth, for anyone that knows, if the Asian markets tend to go down around this time in preparation for the New Year in February? Reading on a lot of sites that this is likely a big part of why crypto has gone down in January since they are the primary drivers of the prices and it is when everyone spends money on gifts.

21. Damn it I bought a bunch of eth yesterday , wish I woulda held out one more day but it's cool I know it'll go back up
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Lol, I’d hold fire on that for a moment, dropping quicker than a whores drawers at the moment.

Everything is crashing like a piss head on a unicycle
    Well I have zero faith in BTC anymore. Lol I have a strong feeling ETH is going to dominant this year and BTC will continue to be forgotten about.

23. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Well I have zero faith in BTC anymore. Lol I have a strong feeling ETH is going to dominant this year and BTC will continue to be forgotten about.
    There was an article talking about BTC being the “sacrificial lamb” for crypto.

24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    There was an article talking about BTC being the “sacrificial lamb” for crypto.
    I haven't seen that one yet.. I have been reading that even with the Segwit updates, hardly any transactions are being performed on them and Lightning Network is still quite a ways from happening. I may have those two backwards? But either way.. I think a lot of people are losing hope and it's not going into BCH like they thought, but I think will end up moving to ETH.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:56 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 08:26 PM