Dingleberry vs Strength Cartel?

1. Dingleberry vs Strength Cartel?

lol'd a little...not sure if staged or not...fun times...

2. I don't think it was set up.
    •   

3. Looks one sided. He just walked away. Was going to shake his hand then heard what he said. My take.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Looks one sided. He just walked away. Was going to shake his hand then heard what he said. My take.
    The handshake was him being submissive. Big boys "beef" and calling out fake weights boy isn't new by any means. I also don't think the Cartel are actually gna physically harm that wuss. Funny all the same. It's entertainment for both parties.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

5. I like strength cartel and hate dingleberry but what they did was some bitch shyt. Rolling up 4 deep on one guy and talk **** after he went to shake your hand.
    The guy uses fake weights, big deal. No need to act like that
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    The handshake was him being submissive. Big boys "beef" and calling out fake weights boy isn't new by any means. I also don't think the Cartel are actually gna physically harm that wuss. Funny all the same. It's entertainment for both parties.
    Maybe you know the guy, but from the point of view of someone who doesn't know either party... I'm expressing my perspective and it is in agreement with the gent below. It was aggressive and not necessary. To answer the OP's question. One sided, and not planned. What's to be gained? (Rhetorical).

Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I like strength cartel and hate dingleberry but what they did was some bitch shyt. Rolling up 4 deep on one guy and talk **** after he went to shake your hand.
    I'm lost on the fake weights thing. What does that mean? He's big and ripped.. Agreed from my point of view otherwise too.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

7. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I like strength cartel and hate dingleberry but what they did was some bitch shyt. Rolling up 4 deep on one guy and talk **** after he went to shake your hand.
    I'd have to know more about the full story, but I definitely saw more than one bitch in that video.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

8. It's childish. They probably feel like they did the weightlifting community some sort of "justice" for going up to the guy.

Real cool guys, mid/late 20 year olds confronting Brad acting like they're going to fight him. Man, they're tough
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

9. PL gangsters real tough and they call themselves "the cartel" 😂.... In my opinion these guys are worse than a guy using fake weights. And your going to film it and post it? Dbags
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Maybe you know the guy, but from the point of view of someone who doesn't know either party... I'm expressing my perspective and it is in agreement with the gent below. It was aggressive and not necessary. To answer the OP's question. One sided, and not planned. What's to be gained? (Rhetorical).

I'm lost on the fake weights thing. What does that mean? He's big and ripped.. Agreed from my point of view otherwise too.
    YouTube it! BigBoy and his crew the strength cartel have current videos up on the dislike of Brad. They really don't like him. That much wasn't a show. Brads been called up constantly for his fake weight videos and his claims of being humble but really isn't. Now alas I don't hate the guy, I don't watch a thing with him I'm it because I won't support something so stupid.

Now the issue has been that a challenge has been issued from BigBoy himself who honestly is impressive for his size doing weighted pull-ups and that's about it but he wants Brad to step up on some lifts with him. To prove who's real and who's not. Brads been ignoring it like let's face it he has to. However given that they were in the same place, do you really think the Cartel was gna pass that opportunity up? Unlike Brad I don't think anyone in the Cartel cared about the setting. To be honest it keeps more buzz and there's subscribers and more likes to be gained.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

11. Seriously how small is your **** if you're upset because some other guy has a youtube channel? Maybe I'm too old to understand why they would even bother. If he's talking **** about them, that's one thing, but this is some second grade level **** here.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Seriously how small is your **** if you're upset because some other guy has a youtube channel? Maybe I'm too old to understand why they would even bother. If he's talking **** about them, that's one thing, but this is some second grade level **** here.
    You are. It's all for money. Many youtubers make BANK! They end up with their own clothing, supplement, training sponsors and get paid for that as well. It's MTV basically lol. I'm not condoning it just saying money is the motivator and beef has always paid well.

13. They did it cus they knew it would get views, that's the name of the game and ppl love contraversy and fights

14. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    They did it cus they knew it would get views, that's the name of the game and ppl love contraversy and fights
    *COUGH* JASON GENOVA *COUGH*
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

15. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    *COUGH* JASON GENOVA *COUGH*
    That boy has serious problems from just watching his vids

16. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    That boy has serious problems from just watching his vids
    He only has slight....slight....slight...b arely noticeable autism....like .3%

OCD

Dyslexia

lol

Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

17. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post

OCD

Dyslexia

lol

Smh... just wasted 6 minutes of my life
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post

OCD

Dyslexia

lol

Christ i feel dumber after watching that
  19. Dingleberry vs Strength Cartel?

Been watching a little YouTube lately, don't know why some the so called fitness community on YouTube can't figure out that Castleberry is basically joking around.

Also sounds like , and I can't believe me a grown man is going to call this guy by his nickname, but it sounds like Big Boy( or whatever his name is) has his own issues he should worry about if any of the recent drama is true.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Size vs Strength
    By broda in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 12:53 PM
  2. HIIT vs Strength Training vs circuit
    By pizzathehut in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:37 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 02:19 AM