Is planet fitness a good place to get a membership?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by lokedog View Post
    Yea actually if i feel like im being trolled or fcked with. Which it's pretty obvious your smart ass responses purpose was just that. So if you have some kind of intention with that being your objective take it to someone else.
    I mean i could go into how well i handle being fcked with in the real world and what i would do about it but it would be a moot point.
    Im just keeping it real...when i was locked up people that talked alot didnt do much...just saying

2. I skimmed through, read the TL;DL story all the way through. It left me scratching my chin thoughtfully.

If it is a gym; it's clean; has all the machinery and weights you want, use it. If you work out in a place that is sensitive to banging weights either learn to control yourself, or leave. You are a guest.

I prefer the dark; dank; cold; sweaty gyms where there's nothing but almost silent grunting and no chrome. Wait, that's my bedroom.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    Im just keeping it real...when i was locked up people that talked alot didnt do much...just saying
    Sorry i thought i quoted you. Here let me say it different Fck off punk. Go troll somebody else.

4. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I skimmed through, read the TL;DL story all the way through. It left me scratching my chin thoughtfully.

If it is a gym; it's clean; has all the machinery and weights you want, use it. If you work out in a place that is sensitive to banging weights either learn to control yourself, or leave. You are a guest.

I prefer the dark; dank; cold; sweaty gyms where there's nothing but almost silent grunting and no chrome. Wait, that's my bedroom.
    No thats just it. If you look like s body builder, you're marked and they will find something regardless of what you do.
    Their business model caters to middke aged fat women who seldom show up or fizzle out fast. Most locations have thousands of members with only hundreds who actually go.
    People like to say they "have a gym membership" and for 10-$20 they can.

5. Quote Originally Posted by lokedog View Post
    No thats just it. If you look like s body builder, you're marked and they will find something regardless of what you do.
    Their business model caters to middke aged fat women who seldom show up or fizzle out fast. Most locations have thousands of members with only hundreds who actually go. People like to say they "have a gym membership" and for 10-$20 they can.
    Our perception is our reality, and there is where we agree. I used to work at Bally's and it was kind of like you say, but they had the intelligence to put the free weights in the basement away from the glamor guys and gals.

Edit: I forgot to say, we policed ourselves and never complained. If anyone was overly aggressive or disrespectful, they would be asked politely to turn the volume down and not drop the weights. It was the best gym experience for me ever. A good group of people from all aspects of beginning their journey to mostly power lifters, bodybuilder, wrestlers like myself at the time, or any sports individuals. Have yet to find that since.

--

When you mix, someone is going to get their feathers ruffled. I quit my last gym because of loudmouthed weight dropping a=holes and the management didn't do squat about it. Granted it was the other side of the spectrum, but at least pick up and put your weights back, lmao. I just got fed up of going there and cleaning before my routine.

If you feel targeted, chances are you were. There are also others ways to respond, but I wasn't there and will give you some space and consideration. I assume positive intent as often as I can until I can't. I hope you find a cool gym.. It isn't going to be PF. At least that one.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Our perception is our reality, and there is where we agree. I used to work at Bally's and it was kind of like you say, but they had the intelligence to put the free weights in the basement away from the glamor guys and gals.

Edit: I forgot to say, we policed ourselves and never complained. If anyone was overly aggressive or disrespectful, they would be asked politely to turn the volume down and not drop the weights. It was the best gym experience for me ever. A good group of people from all aspects of beginning their journey to mostly power lifters, bodybuilder, wrestlers like myself at the time, or any sports individuals. Have yet to find that since.

--

When you mix, someone is going to get their feathers ruffled. I quit my last gym because of loudmouthed weight dropping a=holes and the management didn't do squat about it. Granted it was the other side of the spectrum, but at least pick up and put your weights back, lmao. I just got fed up of going there and cleaning before my routine.

If you feel targeted, chances are you were. There are also others ways to respond, but I wasn't there and will give you some space and consideration. I assume positive intent as often as I can until I can't. I hope you find a cool gym.. It isn't going to be PF. At least that one.
    I've never been the grunting noise making type. That sht gets on my nerves. No weights slamming or dropping... none of that routine that i feel like the vast majority of guys that do, just want people to look at them like they're elite intense or something stupid.
    The only thing i did was the aforementioned about the chic that was sweating me.
    If people asked me training questions, i answered them but didn't, "train " them as forbidden at pee fat.
    Do a planet fitness search and youll get tons of hits with the stuff im saying.
    I didn't believe it either even though i was forewarned.
    When im in the gym, im not there to socialize, pick up p*ssy, or anything else but train and gtfo- which after a lifetime of training since i was 12 y/o is my favorite part of the gym- being done and leaving.
    Ive heard of a few peefats being cool. Idk..i didnt believe it was so lame with dumb ass rules and targeting people till it happened to me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by lokedog View Post
    I've never been the grunting noise making type. That sht gets on my nerves. No weights slamming or dropping... none of that routine that i feel like the vast majority of guys that do, just want people to look at them like they're elite intense or something stupid.
    The only thing i did was the aforementioned about the chic that was sweating me.
    If people asked me training questions, i answered them but didn't, "train " them as forbidden at pee fat.
    Do a planet fitness search and youll get tons of hits with the stuff im saying.
    I didn't believe it either even though i was forewarned.
    When im in the gym, im not there to socialize, pick up p*ssy, or anything else but train and gtfo- which after a lifetime of training since i was 12 y/o is my favorite part of the gym- being done and leaving.
    Ive heard of a few peefats being cool. Idk..i didnt believe it was so lame with dumb ass rules and targeting people till it happened to me.
    Gotcha. Yeah, I look intense as f*ck when I'm working out. Talk to nobody, get it done. I'm wondering now, how they look at me. lol.
    Bad rap my man.

Cheers.

8. I go to a mostly college students majority PF and the front desk lady said they have roughly 2K members times $10 per month and $39 annual fee is a boatload of cash per month. So roughly 320K per year gross income.

9. Quote Originally Posted by lokedog View Post
    Sorry i thought i quoted you. Here let me say it different Fck off punk. Go troll somebody else.
    https://youtu.be/KUZWjfpY4-Y

10. Lol uh ok..not sure how im supposed to interpret that but I'm sure it was supposed to educate me about something.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    Aka institutionalized-
    There's nothing cool about being a convict. Guys like this kill me. Do your time get out change your life and do the right thing... Leave your old convict mentality behind. I know a lot of guys can't live right on the outside because they can't let go of the chain gang mentality.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

12. Right. I used to hear that **** inside about being s real convict fckers like that would be spewing. "They all muf*ckuz ain no real convicts. Imma real convict."

Pffft you're a real dumb fck who can stay here till you die for all i care...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good places to get bulk egcg and huperzine A.
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 03:55 PM
  2. Good place to get HGH??
    By ROWDYROB in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 10:48 PM
  3. good place to get GH or Igf1
    By gimli197 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 01:37 PM
  4. Replies: 5