RIP Rich Piana

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/14/bodybu...ath-uncertain/

    Well that's one way to take your pre-workout...
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/14/bodybu...ath-uncertain/

    Well that's one way to take your pre-workout...
    I like to cook it up and smoke it thru my crack pipe.....
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    I like to cook it up and smoke it thru my crack pipe.....
    I feel like that's the next logical step
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I feel like that's the next logical step
    I got a batch cooking now....give me ur addy and ill send a few hits to get u hooked er a to sample

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    I got a batch cooking now....give me ur addy and ill send a few hits to get u hooked er a to sample
    I shouldn't comment more. I already got a negative rep for the one before lmfao
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rich Piana
    By zainathon in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 04-04-2016, 10:45 AM
  2. 8 hour arm workout! Rich piana
    By JerryC in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-07-2015, 08:03 PM
  3. Thoughts on Rich Piana's compound cycling technique
    By kinghenry6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-23-2015, 06:54 AM
  4. Rich Piana: steroid cycles.
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2015, 07:11 PM
  5. Rich Pianas new cycle assist
    By Nitro41 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Log in
Log in