Some scumbag stole this little girl's chair

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I know someone who just got his $725 refunded... hint. lol.
    lmao!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    $20 is all could spare right now. hope you meet your goal !
    Thank you for pitching in!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I know someone who just got his $725 refunded... hint. lol.
    Don't think he's looking to donate it, though... Wasn't that the problem in the first place? lol

    Maybe I can come up with something, though.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Don't think he's looking to donate it, though... Wasn't that the problem in the first place? lol

    Maybe I can come up with something, though.
    I meant, $10-20 lol, not the whole thing.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Hey! I'm trying to help this little girl get a new chair. Even if you're not in a position to donate, sharing could make all the difference. I know this is not the usual content for this board, so, if you have any questions, fire away.

    https://www.gofundme.com/4ad8gkw
    I had shared it earlier. here's hoping for a speedy outcome to reaching the required funding goal to get her a new chair!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Don't think he's looking to donate it, though... Wasn't that the problem in the first place? lol

    Maybe I can come up with something, though.
    Oh, one more thing. Absolutely love your user name. It's perfect. hahaha. Nobody knows what it all means? I do.

    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Oh, one more thing. Absolutely love your user name. It's perfect. hahaha. Nobody knows what it all means? I do.

    LOL, I do too, from that other thread Made even more ironic considering his "profession"
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    I had shared it earlier. here's hoping for a speedy outcome to reaching the required funding goal to get her a new chair!
    Thank you Brudda!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Oh, one more thing. Absolutely love your user name. It's perfect. hahaha. Nobody knows what it all means? I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    LOL, I do too, from that other thread Made even more ironic considering his "profession"
    LOL love you guys!

    Yeah, alot of guys get the number but not the whole thing.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Thank you Brudda!
    I actually went ahead and donated too. Only $20, but I figured every bit helps.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    I actually went ahead and donated too. Only $20, but I figured every bit helps.
    Absolutely does! Thank you!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  12. Bump!

    Here's the link again. Please give it a share wherever you can!

    https://www.gofundme.com/4ad8gkw
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  13. I'll do 500 dollars. Let's see if we can get this rolling a bit

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    I'll do 500 dollars. Let's see if we can get this rolling a bit
    Wow! That would be a really big leg up as it would get us just about to the point where another donor will match the last $1k donated!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative
  15. Some scumbag stole this little girl's chair


    It's been sent. I hate thieves. I hate thieves who hurt children even more

  16. That's awesome! Thank you so much. Let me know if there's anything from www.NosLabs.com you'd like to try!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    That's awesome! Thank you so much. Let me know if there's anything from www.NosLabs.com you'd like to try!
    Oh I got so many of your products man lol. Why do you think I donated? I never donate to gofundme because I'm always afraid it's a scam. You're one of the very few people I trust in this industry.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. need some critique on this cutter please.
    By yessir66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 04:40 PM
  2. Check this myspace girl
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 04:31 PM
  3. This smart girl thinks I am really smart...details inside
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 02:32 PM
  4. Need some advice! Think this routine is too much?
    By BigVrunga in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 09:41 PM
  5. Can anyone add some detail to this
    By jcam222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 07:02 AM
Log in
Log in