Some scumbag stole this little girl's chair

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey! I'm trying to help this little girl get a new chair. Even if you're not in a position to donate, sharing could make all the difference. I know this is not the usual content for this board, so, if you have any questions, fire away.

https://www.gofundme.com/4ad8gkw

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc cwages TheMyth

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro. That's seriously messed up. If I can, I will.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you know her? This is legit right? I just shared with everyone I know. lol... I guess I should have asked first. :D

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My phone won't open the link, by chair I'm assuming it's a handicap child? If so that's terrible.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could do something more, but I did share it

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you know her? This is legit right? I just shared with everyone I know. lol... I guess I should have asked first. :D
Yes, this is legit and thank you for sharing! I've gotten to know the girls mother after finding her hoping against hope that she could find a used one that perhaps another child has grown out of. She never asked anyone for a cent and was even willing to pay what she could for a used chair. My first instinct was to buy her one myself but then I saw the price tag... Then I found out that the price I saw was just the chair... The fitting which requires an MD and PT adds significantly to the cost of a new one.

I'm sorry... I'm rambling... The whole thing has me a bit... Well anyway, yeah, I'm sure it's legit.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know alot of guys aren't in a spot to donate much, if anything but sharing this might mean someone who can, does!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My phone won't open the link, by chair I'm assuming it's a handicap child? If so that's terrible.
Yeah, she uses a Kid Kart Xpress.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, she uses a Kid Kart Xpress.
My girlfriend has a 17year old that can't hear walk or speak. I'm definitely going to share this with my family and friends and I can almost guarantee that they will help

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its sad That this is our world we live in. Makes you wonder what happened to the shytbags in there life that you have to do something so bad

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My girlfriend has a 17year old that can't hear walk or speak. I'm definitely going to share this with my family and friends and I can almost guarantee that they will help
Thank you! When I realized I couldn't help her by myself, my next thought was the fitness community. I've seen the kindness and generosity that comes from the brotherhood of iron!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you! When I realized I couldn't help her by myself, my next thought was the fitness community. I've seen the kindness and generosity that comes from the brotherhood of iron!
You have a good heart and your a great person, not many people would even look twice

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking of this myself... I just hope that there's a silver lining where some other kid ends up getting to use it... I can just see some kids destroying it as a "prank" though...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Worst case is a prank or a attic, best case is someone who couldn't afford it took it for there kid. It's all ****ty but ****, couldn't be mad at some poor soul who actually needed it. Either way I'm on this thank you for sharing cus I can relate

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done!
Hope they catch this pathetic piece of Sh it. this person or persons will get what is coming to them some day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nostrum tried to pm you it says message simply cannot be sent. No luck with the chair it won't work but I will share this with more people.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just giving this a bump. We're up to over $400 but there's still a long way to go!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tell their local church about it. Any organizations as well. I will think of any other ideas to help.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just giving this a bump. We're up to over $400 but there's still a long way to go!
Edit* not the thread for this.

Anyhow, another bump for this young lady!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update: We have a pledge from one donor that if we can get $1k more before 9/15, he'll match that and donate $1k himself. This would get us more than halfway there!

We already got $100 today so just $900 more and we'll really get a big boost!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: We have a pledge from one donor that if we can get $1k more before 9/15, he'll match that and donate $1k himself. This would get us more than halfway there!

We already got $100 today so just $900 more and we'll really get a big boost!
$20 is all could spare right now. hope you meet your goal !

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know someone who just got his $725 refunded... hint. lol.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know someone who just got his $725 refunded... hint. lol.
Don't think he's looking to donate it, though... Wasn't that the problem in the first place? lol

Maybe I can come up with something, though.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't think he's looking to donate it, though... Wasn't that the problem in the first place? lol

I meant, $10-20 lol, not the whole thing. :D

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Hey! I'm trying to help this little girl get a new chair. Even if you're not in a position to donate, sharing could make all the difference. I know this is not the usual content for this board, so, if you have any questions, fire away.

https://www.gofundme.com/4ad8gkw
I had shared it earlier. here's hoping for a speedy outcome to reaching the required funding goal to get her a new chair!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Oh, one more thing. Absolutely love your user name. It's perfect. hahaha. Nobody knows what it all means? I do.

:afro:

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Oh, one more thing. Absolutely love your user name. It's perfect. hahaha. Nobody knows what it all means? I do.

:afro:
LOL, I do too, from that other thread :) Made even more ironic considering his "profession" :)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll do 500 dollars. Let's see if we can get this rolling a bit

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll do 500 dollars. Let's see if we can get this rolling a bit
Wow! That would be a really big leg up as it would get us just about to the point where another donor will match the last $1k donated!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's been sent. I hate thieves. I hate thieves who hurt children even more

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's awesome! Thank you so much. Let me know if there's anything from www.NosLabs.com you'd like to try!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's awesome! Thank you so much. Let me know if there's anything from www.NosLabs.com you'd like to try!
Oh I got so many of your products man lol. Why do you think I donated? I never donate to gofundme because I'm always afraid it's a scam. You're one of the very few people I trust in this industry.