Equipment Question

S

stock28

Awards
  • Established
They are supported under a pad. I believe they're called roman chair squats.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^You my friend are awesome. Thank you!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sissy squat station.
3162gallery.jpg

her feet are hooked under a pad. Roman chairs are the things that you do back extensions/hypers on (pad around the waist level and feet hooked at the bottom)

B

Beta

Awards
  • Established
I've heard em called sissy squats -- you can improvise with a hamstring curl machine if you wanted to try one and didn't have a dedicated machine. (Not my photo so creds to random dude)

IMG_0839.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My gym used to have one, I miss it so much

I've heard em called sissy squats -- you can improvise with a hamstring curl machine if you wanted to try one and didn't have a dedicated machine. (Not my photo so creds to random dude)

View attachment 152894
Is that a lying leg curl machine? It looks like a leg extension. I might give this a shot tomorrow.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or does this chick have the absolute worst form on everything. Great body though

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Not on everything but on the rows for example, she is bouncing around during the movement.

I have a kai green philosophy when it comes to lifting. Slow controlled contractions for proper muscle growth

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Not on everything but on the rows for example, she is bouncing around during the movement.

I have a kai green philosophy when it comes to lifting. Slow controlled contractions for proper muscle growth
Yeah I know what you're saying...I do them the same as you and kai, but I've seen people do them the other way with some success too. Looks like even though some of the stuff isn't "textbook", it's all good form and not the way bros do their curls ??

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yep she does. Better than half reppers hehe