favorite artists to listen to while lifting

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. favorite artists to listen to while lifting


    I love all different kinds of music. am looking for music that gets you in the zone. preferably something fast and intense


  2. My specialty.
    -Dying Fetus
    -Cannibal Corpse
    -Behemoth
    -Spawn of Possession
    -Vital Remains
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    My specialty.
    -Dying Fetus
    -Cannibal Corpse
    -Behemoth
    -Spawn of Possession
    -Vital Remains
    I am a fan of behemoth and cannibal corpse I will have to listen to the others thanks bro

  4. Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    I am a fan of behemoth and cannibal corpse I will have to listen to the others thanks bro
    Awesome! Dying fetus always gets me going! So brutal

  5. Rob Bailey and the Hustle Standard
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Calroid View Post
    Rob Bailey and the Hustle Standard
    never heard of ether what kind of music are they

  7. Gotcha man:
    Carnifex
    Oceano
    Born of Osiris
    Molotov solution
    The faceless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Michael_scarn View Post
    Gotcha man:
    Carnifex
    Oceano
    Born of Osiris
    Molotov solution
    The faceless
    sounds brutal af will be bumping them for tonights workout thanks bro

  9. Rob Bailey is the husband of Dana Lynn Bailey. They sing a lot of songs that are great for motivation.

    Check them out on YouTube.

    Search Rob Bailey - Beast - This is what I live For - Run This - Work, Hustle, Kill - Go Forever - Jealous. There are many others.

    Awesome songs

  10. James Brown
    Rick James
    Any early 80s funk band really gets my energy up
    "A dumbbell is a man's best friend"

  11. Probably Black Sabbath or Three Days Grace. Also like Leo's metal covers for lifting.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

  12. Amon Amarth
    Lamb of God
    Jim Jones
    Joe Budden
    Slayer
    In Flames
    80s Hair Metal
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Amon Amarth
    Lamb of God
    Jim Jones
    Joe Budden
    Slayer
    In Flames
    80s Hair Metal
    Amon Amarth is awesome. I first heard of them at a live festival and became an instant fan. Some good Viking sh*t!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Amon Amarth is awesome. I first heard of them at a live festival and became an instant fan. Some good Viking sh*t!
    I have only heard a few of there songs I'll have to check em out

  15. Rammstein
    Slipknot
    Disturbed
    And whatever Pandora plays like them

  16. DMX. Makes me wanna punch someone in the throat.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Rammstein
    Slipknot
    Disturbed
    And whatever Pandora plays like them
    I only kno couple ramstein songs du hast and mein teil wats some good ones. Slipknot and disturbed fuk yea

  18. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    DMX. Makes me wanna punch someone in the throat.
    He's a little before my time wats some of his good shyt?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    He's a little before my time wats some of his good shyt?
    X gon give it to ya
    What these b****es want
    Where the hood at
    No sunshine
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by big_pete View Post
    I only kno couple ramstein songs du hast and mein teil wats some good ones. Slipknot and disturbed fuk yea
    Reise reise

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Reise reise
    Also ich will, feuer feel, and did Reich so gut are a few more of my favs idk wtf it means but man do I wanna punch a baby listening to that ****

  22. Korn
    RATM
    Gojira
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    August Burns Red
    Children of Bodom
    MegaDeth
    In Flames
    BlessTheFall
    Erra
    Miss May I
    We Came As Romans
    As I lay Dying
    KillSwitch Engage
    Avenged Sevenfold
    War of Ages
    In This Moment
    Coheed and Cambria
    Betraying the Martyr's
    All That Remains
    Asking Alexandria
    Born of Osiris
    Bring Me the horizon
    A Day to remember
    Escape the Fate
    I see Stars
    The Devil Wears Prada
    Disturbed
    For Today
    Architechs
    From First to Last
    House vs Hurricane
    Oceans Ate Alaska
    In Fear and Faith
    Korn
    Memphis May Fire
    Motionless in White
    Of Mice & Men
    Parkway Drive
    Phinehas
    Senses Fail
    Sienna Skies
    Stick to your Guns
    Story of the YEar
    Texas in July
    Throwndown
    Times of Grace
    Underoath
    Veil of Maya
    The Word Alive
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    August Burns Red
    Children of Bodom
    MegaDeth
    In Flames
    BlessTheFall
    Erra
    Miss May I
    We Came As Romans
    As I lay Dying
    KillSwitch Engage
    Avenged Sevenfold
    War of Ages
    In This Moment
    Coheed and Cambria
    Betraying the Martyr's
    All That Remains
    Asking Alexandria
    Born of Osiris
    Bring Me the horizon
    A Day to remember
    Escape the Fate
    I see Stars
    The Devil Wears Prada
    Disturbed
    For Today
    Architechs
    From First to Last
    House vs Hurricane
    Oceans Ate Alaska
    In Fear and Faith
    Korn
    Memphis May Fire
    Motionless in White
    Of Mice & Men
    Parkway Drive
    Phinehas
    Senses Fail
    Sienna Skies
    Stick to your Guns
    Story of the YEar
    Texas in July
    Throwndown
    Times of Grace
    Underoath
    Veil of Maya
    The Word Alive
    Forgot about killswitch and all that remains... gotta throw in BFMV too
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best way to build muscle while lifting?
    By ninja636 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 12:45 AM
  2. learning to listen to my body
    By plumbaman in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 10:03 PM
  3. If you had to listen to one song while working out...
    By planetfuzz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 09:40 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 10:38 PM
  5. What Music Do You listen to while lifting?
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 02:27 PM
Log in
Log in