favorite artists to listen to while lifting

Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    http://lambgoat.com/news/30100/As-I-...classic-lineup

    As I Lay Dying to feature 'classic' lineup

    With As I Lay Dying releasing a preview of new music on Friday, fervent speculation has begun regarding the reconstituted line-up of the band, which will feature founder Tim Lambesis on vocals.



    YESSSSSSSSS
    How did tim labesis get out of prison? Or did he go to prison? Id imagine he probably did although i never heard for sure


  2. Same way everyone whos rich and famous gets out
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    How did tim labesis get out of prison? Or did he go to prison? Id imagine he probably did although i never heard for sure
    He was released, he was arrested in 2013 and went to jail in 2014

    http://loudwire.com/is-tim-lambesis-...lynch-hes-out/
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...prison-w466183

    plenty of others out there.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    He was released, he was arrested in 2013 and went to jail in 2014

    http://loudwire.com/is-tim-lambesis-...lynch-hes-out/
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...prison-w466183

    plenty of others out there.
    I just hadnt been keeping up on it. I figured he wouldve been in for quite a while
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    They are coming back
    YES YES YES



    Lyrics and full video on their Facebook


    AILD!!!!!

    They are playing a show on 6/16 in the San Diego area and one of my friends will be attending. Tickets go on sale today.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    New ERRA

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  8. IMG_4492.JPG
    Great jam for goin heavy
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    New Born of Osiris

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Everyone on the west coast I am 100% Jealous



    Hope to see an east coast tour later in the winter
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Everyone on the west coast I am 100% Jealous



    Hope to see an east coast tour later in the winter
    Love me some as I lay dying.. I also like Devil Driver and Devil Wears Prada.. lately been listening to NF while I lift.. dude is super passionate in his music.. it seems to rub off on me through the head phones..
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Don't miss out!
    Home Show to start the tour on 9/14. Already got my ticket

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  13. NF is one of my favorite artists to listen to while lifting.. and I'm planning on seeing him in October here in Minneapolis.. https://youtu.be/V9dIVtoxIyo

  14. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    NF is one of my favorite artists to listen to while lifting.. and I'm planning on seeing him in October here in Minneapolis.. https://youtu.be/V9dIVtoxIyo
    Nf is a christian rapper aint he? I know hes done a bunch of collabs with different christian artists

  15. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Nf is a christian rapper aint he? I know hes done a bunch of collabs with different christian artists
    He is.. I had no idea until someone told me that tho.. he's just so passionate in his music that it gets me going.. and that raw talent tho

  16. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    He is.. I had no idea until someone told me that tho.. he's just so passionate in his music that it gets me going.. and that raw talent tho
    Yeah hes good man. I normally dont like rap but i make exceptions for some. Nf is one of them.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    New Ice 9 Kills

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    BlessTheFall to lose their drummer:

    Statement:
    "After much time and consideration, I have come to the personal decision to end my time with blessthefall. The Hard Feeling US tour will be my last.
    Making the choice to step away from something that I have been a part of since its origin has been bittersweet. I was “living the dream” for twelve plus years, but now that I have a family, I’ve realized that my dream has changed.
    I’m so proud to see how far BTF has gone and all the experiences I’ve had. I’ll never forget them.
    I’d like to thank Beau, Jared, Eric, Elliott, Craig, Mike, Miles, Dave, our management, record labels, my sponsors, all of our crew members- who have been brothers/sisters to me and have shaped me to be who I am today. And of course my wife and family for juggling life around a touring schedule for so long. I’ll forever be grateful.
    Lastly, I would like to thank every one of you, who over the years have supported me and this band. BTF would not have been able to withstand the test of time without such an amazing fan base. I hope to see as many of you as possible on my last tour and end my run with a bang!"
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Coming this Fall



    Killswitch & Born of Osiris
    Count me in
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Coming this Fall



    Killswitch & Born of Osiris
    Count me in
    Im not a huge killswitch fan. They ended up going too much in a mainstream direction for my liking. Changed their sound. Ill admit though i havent heard a whole lot since the original vocalist came back. I like born of osiris though

  21. just got tickets to see molly hatchet at a small local venue in October.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Im not a huge killswitch fan. They ended up going too much in a mainstream direction for my liking. Changed their sound. Ill admit though i havent heard a whole lot since the original vocalist came back. I like born of osiris though
    I have seen them with Howard as their vocalist. I have never seen them with Jesse. Their last few records have been stellar. I would highly suggest giving them a listen.

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Killswitch is so much better with Jesse . Ive seen them with both vocalists and Jesse is has such better stage presence. Not to mention their first full length is still their best release. You can decide for yourself though after this tour comes through.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    https://www.altpress.com/news/we-cam...vone-obituary/

    We Came as Romans singer dies at 28
    WOW
    SO SAD
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best way to build muscle while lifting?
    By ninja636 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 11:45 PM
  2. learning to listen to my body
    By plumbaman in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:03 PM
  3. If you had to listen to one song while working out...
    By planetfuzz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 09:40 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 10:38 PM
  5. What Music Do You listen to while lifting?
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 01:27 PM
Log in
Log in