ManimalPatB

Awards
[video=youtube;cu-7WSjaVyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu-7WSjaVyU[/video]

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yup! I'm currently listening to it.
It's very interesting listen

PLUS I love when he kind of called out Flex Wheeler and Kevin Levrone for competing again and not looking great

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
planning on listening after work.....he was on tim ferris podcast not to long ago....usually I can't stand him so lets see how long I make it

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
planning on listening after work.....he was on tim ferris podcast not to long ago....usually I can't stand him so lets see how long I make it
This was very well done. Joe keeps him on track but then after like a 2 hr bodybuilding and steroid talk it gets all into weed, and drugs. Dorian is very knowledgeable

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was very well done. Joe keeps him on track but then after like a 2 hr bodybuilding and steroid talk it gets all into weed, and drugs. Dorian is very knowledgeable
I loved this podcast! If you can get over Dorian Yates' constant "you know," than it's a good listen.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was pleasantly surprised......he only sounded like a cocky guy a few times....don't know if I would say he's knowledgeable, a few times I thought to myself, wow dorian is really out of the loop....but it was a good podcast, joe rogan is the man