Crazy 7 month gains!!

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just wondering why your belly button became an outie? How does that happen?

Janet64

Janet64

Awards
Very nice trasformation...

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
Just wondering why your belly button became an outie? How does that happen?
Well when I'm was younger I had an outie but once you gain body fat it layers over your belly and belly button. Definitely not an umbilical hernia.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never quite seen that before...especially on myself. Nice work though!

So any secrets to your success? Were/are you natty?
I'm pretty sure he's been on cycle for like 3 of his 7 total months training. Lol

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
Ya zyzz pose and I've been on cycle for 7 weeks but it came from my dr

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya zyzz pose and I've been on cycle for 7 weeks but it came from my dr
TRT? If so, looks like it has been treating you well. Diet must be on point to get that Christmas tree.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did the tattoo switch arms as in the before it's on the right arm but on the after it's on the left arm. Also how did you ear flare out more in the after? When glasses makes your ears flare out yet it's worse without glasses. Get out troll it's two different guys and neither of them are you

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
Bahaha go follow me on Instagram bro you can check out all my progress in the last 8 months fitzeak

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
How you get the back abs? secrets?
Honestly I think it's genetics.. I used to do a lot of pull ups and I make sure I engage my core no matter the exercise I'm doing but I think it has more to do with genetics

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
TRT? If so, looks like it has been treating you well. Diet must be on point to get that Christmas tree.
Well kinda it's one of these male clinics so I'm on 500mg a week and they sell me a full 10ml vial at once. My diet is pretty good but I take mesomorph and I take like 1/2 to 2/3 of a scoop before the gym and then I also take like 1/4 of a scoop twice a day. Between that and when I'm in the gym I am working as hard as I can for around 75 minutes, set after set with minimal rest, my metabolism is so fast right now

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes another drama thread but this time I'll take a side line. I need to not be as big of a dick

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
Actually ya I'm good on talking ****.. I posted this for support not to be called out

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to give Bacon a break, since wants to work, and has the Zyzz pose on point.

Oh, and because of this IMG_1191.jpg

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually ya I'm good on talking ****.. I posted this for support not to be called out
I do though would like to know why the tattoo on the shoulder and arm switched sides.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm wondering why so much hate?

gainsongainsbrah/10

keep it up

Edit - ah i see whats going on here

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well kinda it's one of these male clinics so I'm on 500mg a week and they sell me a full 10ml vial at once. My diet is pretty good but I take mesomorph and I take like 1/2 to 2/3 of a scoop before the gym and then I also take like 1/4 of a scoop twice a day. Between that and when I'm in the gym I am working as hard as I can for around 75 minutes, set after set with minimal rest, my metabolism is so fast right now
No clinic would ever put you on 500 mg/week....ever...