What are you guys gonna do this weekend

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Today I'm going to the gym (of course!) and then gonna probably take a nap later. today is a relax at home day. but the wife has something planned for tomorrow, not sure what. probably go to the pool or something.

got some other around the house kind of crap to do, maybe mow the yard, blow some leaves off the trampoline, etc.

what about you guys

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today, Gym and I will be attending a Wedding.
Tomorrow I will be attending Church Service, Gym, Family, and watching Game of Thrones!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today gym, yard work and then date night with the wife. Work Sunday morning, then gym and who knows.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Today - Gym, Grocery Shopping, trip to the tidy tip, Gym, chill time

Sunday - Gym, round trip to daughters Uni accommodation to bring everything home, Gym and then visitors possibly sit up to 2am to watch Game of Thrones (UK)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Friday = Work
Saturday = Work
Sunday = Take grandma to church and grocery shopping..
Cook food for 3-4 days
Gym for legs
Grab some donuts, eat some ice cream (national ice cream day) and watch new game of Thrones

start a new job at a pharmacy college on monday.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some family fun time

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ate some ice cream yesterday. I fell in love

domin8r

Awards
Definitely eating ice cream. I just tried this ice cream Halo Top which is a healthier option so I don't feel so bad snacking now :naughty:

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Definitely eating ice cream. I just tried this ice cream Halo Top which is a healthier option so I don't feel so bad snacking now :naughty:
ha, my wife has been buying that stuff. i haven't tried it yet though

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mix a scoop of Whey with 6oz yogurt and freeze for an hour. You just saved yourself 4$ a pint and got a better tasting product

Why people overpay for that stuff is beyond me

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday we are going to my 9yo daughter's black belt ceremony and then all the family is headed out to dinner. Saturday I'll hit the gym early and then get some crap around the house done. That evening, I rented out the entire pool at our neighborhood's pool and tennis club for a private party for my daughter. We have about 150 people invited and enough booze to drown a frat house so that should be fun. Sunday we are heading to Vail for a hike and some biking.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Friday we are going to my 9yo daughter's black belt ceremony and then all the family is headed out to dinner. Saturday I'll hit the gym early and then get some crap around the house done. That evening, I rented out the entire pool at our neighborhood's pool and tennis club for a private party for my daughter. We have about 150 people invited and enough booze to drown a frat house so that should be fun. Sunday we are heading to Vail for a hike and some biking.
9 year old black belt. Damn that's impressive. Proud dad moment there for sure.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
I think I'm gonna do some squats tonight. Even though I don't wanna :yuck:

Does anyone here own a gym membership at more than one gym?

This weekend, still not sure what I'm gonna be doing.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mix a scoop of Whey with 6oz yogurt and freeze for an hour. You just saved yourself 4$ a pint and got a better tasting product

Why people overpay for that stuff is beyond me
I am making this tonight for $0.89

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes sort of. I have my primary gym membership where I go for dedicated lifting and then I have one to my krav maga gym, where I will weight train as well and also my kick boxing gym where I also have weights that I'll use.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3 Gym memberships
1 for where I work (Lecom) it is a major pharmacy college / Training facility
1 for Real Training and Fitness (great atmosphere, and full of bodybuilders and people who compete)
1 at a local place that has extended hours incase either other gym is down or too crowded.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

3 to be exact, one across the street from me, an all military gym down the street, and one in the town I use to live in. I like going there when the other 2 are busy

domin8r

Awards
you gotta try it, i definitely recommend mint chip, but i think the cookie dough is my new favorite