Game of Thrones Season 7 ... Who is In???

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I heard next season (or the second half of this one; however they decide to classify the break) is supposed to be all 2 hour episodes -- anyone else heard that? That was the first I had and it seems hard to believe, but would be epic.
    Only thing i heard was that the 2nd half isnt out for 2 years
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com


  2. One more day...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    One more day...
    Nah.
    You could travel to a different timezone and see it earlier.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Episode 5 Eastwatch:
    - Dragon Queen asks Lannister's men to bend the knee and join her, or die
    - The dragon burns 2 of Lannister's men who refuse to bend the knee
    - Lannister informs cersi about his army getting burned to the dragon queen's army.
    - Snow is able to walk up and greet a dragon without it turning on him.
    - Braun is found looking past the wall through raven's eyes to spot the army of the dead
    - Snow gets a letter about Braun & Arya are still alive and at the wall.
    - Tyrion wants to try and take a white walker to Kings lading to prove to cersi they are real.
    - Snow asks Dragon queen to trust in him about the white walkers and defeating them.
    - Jamie Lannister meets up with Tyrion in Kings Landing
    - Gengry (Robert Baratheon's Son) the weapon maker Sir Davos takes from Kings Landing
    - John Snow accepts Gangry to help him as a smith.
    - Snow leaves the island of the Dragon Queen to head back to the wall
    - Arya finds a letter underneath a bed
    - Snow is asking the wildlings & the hound for help


    Episode 6 Sneak Peak:
    - Huge scenes of battles with the white walkers.
    - Trailer ends with knight king
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. Sam's wife was talking about how Rhaegar had his marriage annulled in secret before Sam flipped out. I'm pretty sure that it was hinting that Rhaegar was married to Lyanna Stark when he died, meaning Jon Snow is a true Targaryen with a claim to the throne.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Sam's wife was talking about how Rhaegar had his marriage annulled in secret before Sam flipped out. I'm pretty sure that it was hinting that Rhaegar was married to Lyanna Stark when he died, meaning Jon Snow is a true Targaryen with a claim to the throne.
    And speaking of Sam, he lost his dad and brother. He is the last remaining person to carry on the Tarly name.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Loved watching Jon with the dragon.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  8. i didn't watch but like what I hear from the solutions tid bits....i'll watch tonight
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  9. Random thoughts:

    1. So With Jon being the rightful heir, it looks like at some point Dany and Jon will clash, although Jon will not want the throne, it will like usual be his cross to bear. If Dany gets more and more "mad," it could really come into play, especially if Dany gives the North the "bend the knee or die in dragonfire" routine. Of course, the could end up marrying, which would eliminate the competition between the two. I am curious to see how both of them take the news that he is a Targ and actually the rightful ruler over her.

    2. Littlefinger is pulling strings and Arya is acting pretty irrationally. Arya has pretty much had a stunted childhood and violence has been the answer to everything. She now is in a tough position because Littlefinger is playing her. She and Sansa are going to fight because of the letter (that Cersei pretty much ghost wrote through her) and Littlefinger is the person who wins there. However, Bran is there and sees all. I wonder if Bran will insert himself into that situation. I can't help but feel like Arya is going to kill Littlefinger. I just don't know when. Bran is definitely worried about beating the White Walkers and surely a division between his sisters caused by a letter taken out of context can't help with that.

    3. Cersei is pregnant? But the prophecy only had her having three kids? Maybe... a miscarriage is coming? Cersei is supposed to have three kids and be choked to death by her little brother (could be Jaime or Tyrion). Does she miscarry and go completely off the rails forcing Jaime to kill her? Or is it someone else's other than Jaime's and he just has enough of her and chokes her to death, thus meaning the child is never born because she dies? Or... is she lying about the pregnancy and the choking is yet to come? Hmm...

    4. Gendry is back... and The Hound has met up with Jon as well. Pretty much every character I like is going on the expedition north to get a white walker and that is not good. Someone is due to die. They can't ALL live. It could be Gendry or the Hound... It could be Ser Davos, who by his own admission is not a fighter (I hope it isn't him). It could be Tormund or Jorah. It could be the God of Light guys. We have been fortunate to not lose anyone we care about in a while. I feel like that has to change. Seriously. How stupid is this plan?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i didn't watch but like what I hear from the solutions tid bits....i'll watch tonight
    It was a more 'boring' episode from the previous, very filler like. But definitely some good plot movement
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Random thoughts:

    4. Gendry is back... and The Hound has met up with Jon as well. Pretty much every character I like is going on the expedition north to get a white walker and that is not good. Someone is due to die. They can't ALL live. It could be Gendry or the Hound... It could be Ser Davos, who by his own admission is not a fighter (I hope it isn't him). It could be Tormund or Jorah. It could be the God of Light guys. We have been fortunate to not lose anyone we care about in a while. I feel like that has to change. Seriously. How stupid is this plan?
    Gendry likes using hammers. Hammers won't do jack crap on white walkers. Unless he can forge one with dragon glass which i doubt or somehow infuse it with fire. So he may be SOL with a weapon that can defeat white walkers.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    What about ol Sam hittin the road? Where do we think he's headed? To Jon?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Gendry likes using hammers. Hammers won't do jack crap on white walkers. Unless he can forge one with dragon glass which i doubt or somehow infuse it with fire. So he may be SOL with a weapon that can defeat white walkers.
    I enjoyed the callback to his dad, Robert Baratheon, who was world famous for kicking a** with a hammer... but it still doesn't make sense beyond that. Hammers shouldn't really be that effective against the walkers, even if it they were made of dragon glass, and why would he have trained to get good at fighting with a hammer when he is a blacksmith? Or at least good enough to trust himself going to fight walkers and coming out alive. The person who taught him everything he knows was able to create Valyrian steel weapons and one of the best blacksmiths in the world. I assume that is the reason for his reappearance, although they haven't shown how good of a blacksmith Gendry actually is at this pont. So why they are sending him past the wall when he is so important is beyond me.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    What about ol Sam hittin the road? Where do we think he's headed? To Jon?
    I didn't even think of that. That is a good point. I assume he is riding for Winterfell to wait for Jon. I can't imagine he would just show up at Dany's stronghold on Blackstone with no invitation or anything.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I enjoyed the callback to his dad, Robert Baratheon, who was world famous for kicking a** with a hammer... but it still doesn't make sense beyond that. Hammers shouldn't really be that effective against the walkers, even if it they were made of dragon glass, and why would he have trained to get good at fighting with a hammer when he is a blacksmith? Or at least good enough to trust himself going to fight walkers and coming out alive. The person who taught him everything he knows was able to create Valyrian steel weapons and one of the best blacksmiths in the world. I assume that is the reason for his reappearance, although they haven't shown how good of a blacksmith Gendry actually is at this pont. So why they are sending him past the wall when he is so important is beyond me.
    Going past the wall in the first place = Not smart.. Use the wall just like when snow had the battle and drop balls of fire off the wall onto the white walkers. That is the fastest and quickest way to destroy them.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. For an assassin, Arya sux at spying.

  17. Another episode leak and HBO Spain accidentally did it themselves!
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Sam's wife was talking about how Rhaegar had his marriage annulled in secret before Sam flipped out. I'm pretty sure that it was hinting that Rhaegar was married to Lyanna Stark when he died, meaning Jon Snow is a true Targaryen with a claim to the throne.
    Yes. We knew already from season 6 that Jon was a Targaryen, Child to Rheagar. But we did not know that Rheagar and Lyanna got married in secret. Which make Jon not a bastard, but legitimately a Targaryen/Stark.

    But I don't think Jon cares so much about having the rightful right to the throne or ruling the Seven Kingdoms.

    He would properly pass it over to Daenerys, his aunt.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    For an assassin, Arya sux at spying.
    Are you sure that she is not just playing Littlefinger? I think Arya is allowing herself to appear to being sloppy and letting Littlefinger think he has the upperhand.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Another episode leak and HBO Spain accidentally did it themselves!
    I think the Spanish version is in bad quality.

    HBO Nordic accidentally streamed it in 1080p though. There is apparently torrents for it. Go Sweden!

  21. Wow is all I can say to that episode. I will wait until Sunday night to talk about it.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Wow is all I can say to that episode. I will wait until Sunday night to talk about it.
    Major stuff!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Wow is all I can say to that episode. I will wait until Sunday night to talk about it.
    Super good? I'm waiting till Sunday
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Super good? I'm waiting till Sunday
    Yes, very good. Very tense, edge of your seat kind of episode.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Yes, very good. Very tense, edge of your seat kind of episode.
    Can't wait!
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer
    By The Solution in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2017, 02:35 PM
  2. Who is in charge of NUTRAPLANET?
    By steam in forum Supplement Stores
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2017, 08:16 AM
  3. Game Of Thrones Actor Neil Fingleton Dies At 36
    By The Solution in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2017, 02:00 PM
  4. Want to reach the FINISH LINE? 10 people. 10 reviews. Who is in?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 06-08-2016, 01:50 AM
  5. new Dexaprine - 5 day sample trial - who is in?!?!?!?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Log in
Log in