Game of Thrones Season 7 ... Who is In???

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw some spoilers a few months back that if they're true, these last two seasons are going to be awesome!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Season Seven Premiere : Dragonstone
Jon Snow organizes the defense of the North. Cersei tries to even the odds. Samwell discovers crucial information. Daenerys comes home.

Here we go!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In, the opening scene was insane.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought there'd be much more interest in a show that has more testosterone than Mr. Olympia throughout history, and blood n' guts!
GTFIH!

I gotta break out the list. YES. THE LIST.
Where's the damned list...?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
angcd3 Cjg habajaba bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene jramoska SFreed CJNator wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I read the books (that he released so far), I have been holding off watching the series. Plan to binge watch it once they are all out :).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
90% of the people you tagged probably don't even watch GOT .. lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I didnt get to watch the opener but I heard it was amazing.....

Anyone know when it will be on HBO online or played again?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Excellent first episode. This season is going to move fast and I think we are going to get some crazy scenes!!

Is this a spoiler free discussion or can we chat theory and stuff? :)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Fuarking great start epi 1 :D

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else like Wu Wu as a white walker?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They Greyjoy's are about to get their asses raped from Kings Landing. After they did not work out terms I have a feeling that will be a battle itself.
What I am wondering is what role Braun is going to play, as he is captured, and what Snow is going to do and try and get him back.
I have a feeling there is a lot of things we are missing out on with such a broad intro that tried to cover all aspects of every story.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
They Greyjoy's are about to get their asses raped from Kings Landing. After they did not work out terms I have a feeling that will be a battle itself.
What I am wondering is what role Braun is going to play, as he is captured, and what Snow is going to do and try and get him back.
I have a feeling there is a lot of things we are missing out on with such a broad intro that tried to cover all aspects of every story.
That uncle greyjoy should have his testies removed with a nutcracker.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So many people i know watch Game of Thrones but I have yet to watch it:/ I need to thought but it's already on season 7.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I sadly have not kept up since Season 1. Is it THAT good that I need to pick it up again?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first episode was surprisingly good, I always watch the night it comes on....but the last few seasons have been pretty bad imo....hopefully they step it up this season

only part of the episode was the cersei part, that dragged a bit

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
first episode was surprisingly good, I always watch the night it comes on....but the last few seasons have been pretty bad imo....hopefully they step it up this season

only part of the episode was the cersei part, that dragged a bit
With winter here we should see a lot of action

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I am hoping lannister turns his back on her and stabs her.
Everyone who sits on the iron throne dies.. So I am waiting for it to happen.
Yeah they should then make dragon food of her

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ep 2 Stormborn
Daenerys receives an unexpected visitor. Jon faces a revolt. Sam risks his career and life. Tyrion plans the conquest of Westeros.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ep 2 Stormborn
Daenerys receives an unexpected visitor. Jon faces a revolt. Sam risks his career and life. Tyrion plans the conquest of Westeros.
This summarizes like every single episode lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This summarizes like every single episode lol
Not really. Did jon face a revolt in episode 1? No he was simply pondering what to do in Castle Black. Now he faces a revolt to meet with the dragon queen in which he is going to do . Does Sansa agree with it? no, but now she is the head of the north.

Sam dd not have to risk his life reading about dragon glass in episode 1 did he? Did he ever have to risk his life in season 6? nope. Now he has a tough decision on his hand as to what he is going to do in his situation.

Tyrion and the dragon queen had VERY little part in episode one, now we know a lot more about their plan behind why they do not want to invade kings landing. Instead they want to insist upon westeros and castle rock. Also how they are going to divide the unsullied and their regular forces between both places of attack to help build allies and approach kings landing after they take a lot more of the map in GOT.

This was a much DIFFERENT outline of episode one which is below:
Jon Snow organizes the defense of the North. Cersei tries to even the odds. Samwell discovers crucial information. Daenerys comes home.

There was no mention of cersi in episode 2, yet it started at kings landing with her.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Not really. Did jon face a revolt in episode 1? No he was simply pondering what to do in Castle Black. Now he faces a revolt to meet with the dragon queen in which he is going to do . Does Sansa agree with it? no, but now she is the head of the north.

Sam dd not have to risk his life reading about dragon glass in episode 1 did he? Did he ever have to risk his life in season 6? nope. Now he has a tough decision on his hand as to what he is going to do in his situation.

Tyrion and the dragon queen had VERY little part in episode one, now we know a lot more about their plan behind why they do not want to invade kings landing. Instead they want to insist upon westeros and castle rock. Also how they are going to divide the unsullied and their regular forces between both places of attack to help build allies and approach kings landing after they take a lot more of the map in GOT.

There was no mention of cersi in episode 2, yet it started at kings landing with her.
BOOMMM facts straight out da box baby

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Jesus christ, it was sarcasm that it describes every episode of past seasons as well. You'd think I insulted ice cream.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jesus christ, it was sarcasm that it describes every episode of past seasons as well. You'd think I insulted ice cream.
Sorry for not detecting your "Sarcasm", but to say the descriptions are the same for every episode is a far stretch, and the comment really did not add anything to the discussion of the series.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not detecting your "Sarcasm", but to say the descriptions are the same for every episode is a far stretch, and the comment really did not add anything to the discussion of the series.
Who shat in your protein shake :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Who shat in your protein shake :D
Nobody. The comment doesn't add to any discussion about GOT because a comment that nobody can pick up on through online text.
I am a real chill dude. Just trying to discuss the new season and the upcoming episodes.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GOT vs Ice Cream
Epic battle

Which do you prefer Bob.... And no you can't have your game of thrones and eat your ice cream too

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last episode. Meh.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Last episode. Meh.
My thoughts here but they have to paint the picture for the rest of the series.:

-Dragon queen will meet snow and discuss terms
cersi had to formulate a plan to defend kings landing
-how will Sansa control the north with snow gone and with the white walkers approaching
-where is the hound going to play in this series ?
- with the recent battle on the sea what does this do for the greyjoy's?

A lot of unanswered questions before we see an episode like the battle of the bastards and can see some bloodshed

I have a feeling this will pick up once the story unravels

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
^^ Exactly. They are just getting all the pieces together. When everything is in place all hell will break loose. I see the north and the dragons working together and Tyrion killing Cersi.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It definitely felt like a 'setup' episode for the third to pull us back in. I'm really looking forward to episode 3.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering if Jon will find out here is half Targ during his meeting with Dany. It appears that Lord Varys knows so I am curious on that front.

That little taste of rhaegar (sorry if I'm butchering spelling) in Dany when she told varys she would burn him alive was quite interesting.

I am most excited for brans storyline to pick up. Many don't like it, but I think it's fascinating and the theories around him are crazy. Brandon the builder, the one who created westeros. Or is Bran the night king?? I think he may be and that'd be an awesome way to unfold!

Contrary to my friends not loving the first 2 episodes, I really enjoyed them. Sansa in the north scares me since little finger is such a polarizing character.. We saw Ned throw little finger against the wall back in season 1 just as Jon did. Good stuff!!

Arya is my favorite character and I loved seeing nymeria come back. Hot pie + nymeria really showed that Arya may not be all bout the 'lone wolf' life. Can't wait to see where that goes

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
episode really pushed stuff forward, a lot of traveling going to happen

my main question is, how did they make the dragons go extinct in the past and why isn't this written somewhere so they know how to do it again

and sansa said she learned a lot from cersei, are we sure shes not going to turn on jon snow?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sansa being Jon's brother will not turn on him. Seeing the starks have almost been killed off I assume she will stay loyal. Now this brings up a good point

What will she do at castle black while Jon is gone talking to the dragon queen? Will she change/enforce anything that is already happening. Does little finger try and influence her decisions? That will all be something that may come to life in the next few episodes

I also do not see snow making a deal with the dragon queen I doubt he would bend the knee for her but it's all speculation until we figure out

There was no mention on how the dragons were slated or went extinct but they did have those harpoons made to help attack/injure the dragons as we saw in the last episode. I don't think that will be enough to kill them but we will soon figure out

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Little Finger has been waiting for this moment. What will he do with it? He put Sansa in the position to basically be used by Ramsay anyway he saw fit. I can't imagine she would be stupid enough to fall for his BS now.