Game of Thrones Season 7 ... Who is In???

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Also, I have to admit that the show did the Sand Snakes a huge injustice (as they were insanely awesome in the books). Killing them off kind of rights the wrong because they were being so horribly misrepresented anyways. This also confirms how savage and badass Euron Greyjoy is. It appears he is not only a master manipulator, but also a great fighter... and pretty insane (he cut off all of the tongues of his crew because he wanted silence).

2. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Also, I have to admit that the show did the Sand Snakes a huge injustice (as they were insanely awesome in the books). Killing them off kind of rights the wrong because they were being so horribly misrepresented anyways. This also confirms how savage and badass Euron Greyjoy is. It appears he is not only a master manipulator, but also a great fighter... and pretty insane (he cut off all of the tongues of his crew because he wanted silence).
    Yep last season really ruined them as far as their show appearance. They were so cool in the books haha
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
    •   

3. I am looking very forward to this next episode. Undoubtedly, Ellaria Sand is the "gift" Euron will give Cersei and there will probably a gruesome death involved there... but will Cersei really marry Euron? Will Jamie sit by for that, even if it just political? I know he was in a similar position with Robert Baratheon marrying Cersei, but things have changed a lot since then.

And furthermore, I didn't get the impression that Yara Greyjoy was killed so what use does she serve Cersei or Euron? Will she be kept in a dungeon to somehow be used strategically in the future with dealing with Dany? She wasn't THAT important to Dany's war and now all her ships are at the bottom of the sea. Why wouldn't Cersei just cut her down? Although, Theon redeeming himself and saving his sister after bailing like that would be a good story... I just don't see why Cersei or Euron would keep her alive.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    . I just don't see why Cersei or Euron would keep her alive.
    Since her ships just got dismantled, what benefit would they have keeping her alive? Her fleet is punished, Theon ran away like a coward, so what role is she truly going to play in this? Unless they can use her for some benefit that you and I are not seeing.

I am hoping episode 3 is not a 30 minute soap opera of Snow talking to the Dragon queen and dealing terms. BORING
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

I am hoping episode 3 is not a 30 minute soap opera of Snow talking to the Dragon queen and dealing terms. BORING
    I hope they find out they are related
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
    •   

6. I know it would never happen but it would be amazing if she tried to burn him alive for not kneeling to her as his queen and he wasn't hurt by the fire... I'm just picturing everyone going "Oh, ****!"

Or maybe the dragons won't attack him because they realize he is a Targaryen. I don't know, some event that makes it clear he must be a Targaryen.

I do wonder how they will do this meeting. Tyrion would be pretty opposed to her trying to kill Jon Snow, which likely wipes any chance of something like I hoped for. I suppose trying to put someone to death might not be the best way to start an alliance with them.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ep 3 The Queen's Justice
    Daenerys holds court. Tyrion backchannels. Cersei returns a gift. Jaime learns from his mistakes.

Lets see what Snow & The Dragon queen come to as they meet.......

Episode 4 preview shows The dragon queen and snow together on the shores.... A little scene with Cersei at Kings Landing.... Nothing too much to really detail what we are about to find out tonight
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Well Well well... look who Sansa meets up with and made it to the wall.....
    Interesting..

- Braun is back in the North
    - Snow will get dragon glass from the Dragonqueen
    - Greyjoy's are captured by Cersei in Kings Landing
    - Lannister Army took a hit at castley rock by the unsullied, even though it was not the full army
    - No decision on what Snow is going to do with the alliance with the dragon queen.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. House Tyrell brought to the ground is bigger than I can even imagine. It was an incredible moment as Olenna jokingly quotes "Rains of Castamere," a song about Cersei/Jamie's father completely destroying House Reyne, as it is happening to her own house. Cersei has now killed her main political rival, funded the rest of her war, and dealt a massive blow to Daenarys with the bait and switch which stranded what could be more than a third of her army where they can't help her. Cersei is playing the Game so well. But wow... Olenna went out with a bang. Even at the very end, going out with a smile while inflicting pain on the Lannisters. I'd expect no less.

10. I'm so excited... Cersei is proving quite formidable, but surely she wouldn't be crazy enough to attack the North unprovoked with Winter here? What is Littlefinger going to do? And with the North's preoccupation with the White Walkers, how does that affect this war seeing as nobody else is worried about them at all?
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I'm so excited... Cersei is proving quite formidable, but surely she wouldn't be crazy enough to attack the North unprovoked with Winter here? What is Littlefinger going to do? And with the North's preoccupation with the White Walkers, how does that affect this war seeing as nobody else is worried about them at all?
    Most people don't think the white walkers are real
    Did you watch last episode? The dragon queen was puzzled when snow brought them up, and his interest in the dragon glass. If people have not seen the army of the dead they think it's made up and fake
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Most people don't think the white walkers are real
    Did you watch last episode? The dragon queen was puzzled when snow brought them up, and his interest in the dragon glass. If people have not seen the army of the dead they think it's made up and fake
    I did. The presence of the White Walkers affects Dany significantly because the North is unwilling to jump into the war headfirst.That makes her fight with an arm behind her back, even if she does get Jon Snow's backing. Cersei has nothing to lose and holding her back. It is such a tough position to be in for her opponents. Basically, knowing about the White Walkers makes everyone else stronger in a militaristic sense (although doomed for a quite bad future after the war).

13. That episode showed how much of a boss tywin was....he had his people trained so well
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

14. I know. Tywin really was such a strong player in the game. Unstoppable military commander that also was good at shaking hands and making deals. What a game changer that crossbow bolt on the ****ter was.

15. Episode 4 has leaked online and is currently for streaming on kodi
    "Anything lost can be found again, except for time wasted"

16. I hate you guys so much (obvious lie), I just read a lot of these not realizing I haven't watched the episodes yet

17. Quote Originally Posted by Erikeckert View Post
    Episode 4 has leaked online and is currently for streaming on kodi
    yeah, I wasn't sure if we had to wait until Sunday to discuss this week's episode lol
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    yeah, I wasn't sure if we had to wait until Sunday to discuss this week's episode lol
    That battle, omg!
    "Anything lost can be found again, except for time wasted"

19. I watched the leaked episode and I cannot wait to watch it in full HD glory. I will not spoil anything, but I do look forward to talking about it after Sunday night.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I watched the leaked episode and I cannot wait to watch it in full HD glory. I will not spoil anything, but I do look forward to talking about it after Sunday night.
    Fuuuuuuu
    I have HBO Go, did not see anything about it being leaked.
    Please do not share anything until after 10 PM eastern tonight.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by Erikeckert View Post
    That battle, omg!
    It's interesting, but a lot is pointing towards the spoilers that got leaked months ago to mostly be true.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Episode 5 preview shows The dragon queen addressing Snow to bend the knee again.
    Scenes at castle black and a lot of white walkers treking along, but no idea how far away they may be.
    Also a hint of Braun and what role he may play.

Time for episode 4!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Episode 4 Cliffs:

- Arya makes it to castle black
    - Braun is presented the dagger that killed his mother from little finger
    - Braun gives the dagger to Arya which is made of valerian steel
    - Snow shows the dragon queen what the children of the forest made. Images of the white walkers engraved on the walls in a cave.
    - Dragon queen says she would fight for the north if Snow bends the knee
    - Dragon queen figures out they took castle rock
    - Arya shows off her sword skills in Castle Black
    - Greyjoy sails to the island with Snow & Dragon Queen
    - The targarians invade the lannister army
    - The dragon queen fries the lannister army
    - Jamie tries to go after the dragon queen after the dragon took a spear, and he ends up jumping into a pond to end the episode
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. Omfg that episodes was so good!!
    Current Workout Log:

25. Daenarys is really starting to look more like the Mad King!
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer
    By The Solution in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2017, 02:35 PM
  2. Who is in charge of NUTRAPLANET?
    By steam in forum Supplement Stores
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2017, 08:16 AM
  3. Game Of Thrones Actor Neil Fingleton Dies At 36
    By The Solution in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2017, 02:00 PM
  4. Want to reach the FINISH LINE? 10 people. 10 reviews. Who is in?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 06-08-2016, 01:50 AM
  5. new Dexaprine - 5 day sample trial - who is in?!?!?!?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 01:38 PM