Game of Thrones Season 7 ... Who is In???

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Yes.
    Ok, convinced me!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I sadly have not kept up since Season 1. Is it THAT good that I need to pick it up again?
    Do people on AM have a spending problem with supplements?

There is your answer
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Do people on AM have a spending problem with supplements?

There is your answer
    HAHAHAHA

Good call!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

4. first episode was surprisingly good, I always watch the night it comes on....but the last few seasons have been pretty bad imo....hopefully they step it up this season

only part of the episode was the cersei part, that dragged a bit
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    first episode was surprisingly good, I always watch the night it comes on....but the last few seasons have been pretty bad imo....hopefully they step it up this season

only part of the episode was the cersei part, that dragged a bit
    With winter here we should see a lot of action
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    So should the queen of the iron throne because she is annoying as F
    Yes sir! Been waiting for her to get skullfaaacked
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Yes sir! Been waiting for her to get skullfaaacked
    I am hoping lannister turns his back on her and stabs her.
    Everyone who sits on the iron throne dies.. So I am waiting for it to happen.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I am hoping lannister turns his back on her and stabs her.
    Everyone who sits on the iron throne dies.. So I am waiting for it to happen.
    Yeah they should then make dragon food of her
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ep 2 Stormborn
    Daenerys receives an unexpected visitor. Jon faces a revolt. Sam risks his career and life. Tyrion plans the conquest of Westeros.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ep 2 Stormborn
    Daenerys receives an unexpected visitor. Jon faces a revolt. Sam risks his career and life. Tyrion plans the conquest of Westeros.
    This summarizes like every single episode lol
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    This summarizes like every single episode lol
    Not really. Did jon face a revolt in episode 1? No he was simply pondering what to do in Castle Black. Now he faces a revolt to meet with the dragon queen in which he is going to do . Does Sansa agree with it? no, but now she is the head of the north.

Sam dd not have to risk his life reading about dragon glass in episode 1 did he? Did he ever have to risk his life in season 6? nope. Now he has a tough decision on his hand as to what he is going to do in his situation.

Tyrion and the dragon queen had VERY little part in episode one, now we know a lot more about their plan behind why they do not want to invade kings landing. Instead they want to insist upon westeros and castle rock. Also how they are going to divide the unsullied and their regular forces between both places of attack to help build allies and approach kings landing after they take a lot more of the map in GOT.

This was a much DIFFERENT outline of episode one which is below:
    Jon Snow organizes the defense of the North. Cersei tries to even the odds. Samwell discovers crucial information. Daenerys comes home.

There was no mention of cersi in episode 2, yet it started at kings landing with her.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Not really. Did jon face a revolt in episode 1? No he was simply pondering what to do in Castle Black. Now he faces a revolt to meet with the dragon queen in which he is going to do . Does Sansa agree with it? no, but now she is the head of the north.

Sam dd not have to risk his life reading about dragon glass in episode 1 did he? Did he ever have to risk his life in season 6? nope. Now he has a tough decision on his hand as to what he is going to do in his situation.

Tyrion and the dragon queen had VERY little part in episode one, now we know a lot more about their plan behind why they do not want to invade kings landing. Instead they want to insist upon westeros and castle rock. Also how they are going to divide the unsullied and their regular forces between both places of attack to help build allies and approach kings landing after they take a lot more of the map in GOT.

Jon Snow organizes the defense of the North. Cersei tries to even the odds. Samwell discovers crucial information. Daenerys comes home.

There was no mention of cersi in episode 2, yet it started at kings landing with her.
    BOOMMM facts straight out da box baby

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Jesus christ, it was sarcasm that it describes every episode of past seasons as well. You'd think I insulted ice cream.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Jesus christ, it was sarcasm that it describes every episode of past seasons as well. You'd think I insulted ice cream.
    Sorry for not detecting your "Sarcasm", but to say the descriptions are the same for every episode is a far stretch, and the comment really did not add anything to the discussion of the series.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Sorry for not detecting your "Sarcasm", but to say the descriptions are the same for every episode is a far stretch, and the comment really did not add anything to the discussion of the series.
    Who shat in your protein shake
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Who shat in your protein shake
    Nobody. The comment doesn't add to any discussion about GOT because a comment that nobody can pick up on through online text.
    I am a real chill dude. Just trying to discuss the new season and the upcoming episodes.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    GOT vs Ice Cream
    Epic battle

Which do you prefer Bob.... And no you can't have your game of thrones and eat your ice cream too

18. Last episode. Meh.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Last episode. Meh.
    My thoughts here but they have to paint the picture for the rest of the series.:

-Dragon queen will meet snow and discuss terms
    cersi had to formulate a plan to defend kings landing
    -how will Sansa control the north with snow gone and with the white walkers approaching
    -where is the hound going to play in this series ?
    - with the recent battle on the sea what does this do for the greyjoy's?

A lot of unanswered questions before we see an episode like the battle of the bastards and can see some bloodshed

I have a feeling this will pick up once the story unravels
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. ^^ Exactly. They are just getting all the pieces together. When everything is in place all hell will break loose. I see the north and the dragons working together and Tyrion killing Cersi.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

21. It definitely felt like a 'setup' episode for the third to pull us back in. I'm really looking forward to episode 3.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

22. I am wondering if Jon will find out here is half Targ during his meeting with Dany. It appears that Lord Varys knows so I am curious on that front.

That little taste of rhaegar (sorry if I'm butchering spelling) in Dany when she told varys she would burn him alive was quite interesting.

I am most excited for brans storyline to pick up. Many don't like it, but I think it's fascinating and the theories around him are crazy. Brandon the builder, the one who created westeros. Or is Bran the night king?? I think he may be and that'd be an awesome way to unfold!

Contrary to my friends not loving the first 2 episodes, I really enjoyed them. Sansa in the north scares me since little finger is such a polarizing character.. We saw Ned throw little finger against the wall back in season 1 just as Jon did. Good stuff!!

Arya is my favorite character and I loved seeing nymeria come back. Hot pie + nymeria really showed that Arya may not be all bout the 'lone wolf' life. Can't wait to see where that goes
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/294252-wimsicle-builds-size.html

23. episode really pushed stuff forward, a lot of traveling going to happen

my main question is, how did they make the dragons go extinct in the past and why isn't this written somewhere so they know how to do it again

and sansa said she learned a lot from cersei, are we sure shes not going to turn on jon snow?
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Sansa being Jon's brother will not turn on him. Seeing the starks have almost been killed off I assume she will stay loyal. Now this brings up a good point

What will she do at castle black while Jon is gone talking to the dragon queen? Will she change/enforce anything that is already happening. Does little finger try and influence her decisions? That will all be something that may come to life in the next few episodes

I also do not see snow making a deal with the dragon queen I doubt he would bend the knee for her but it's all speculation until we figure out

There was no mention on how the dragons were slated or went extinct but they did have those harpoons made to help attack/injure the dragons as we saw in the last episode. I don't think that will be enough to kill them but we will soon figure out
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

25. Little Finger has been waiting for this moment. What will he do with it? He put Sansa in the position to basically be used by Ramsay anyway he saw fit. I can't imagine she would be stupid enough to fall for his BS now.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer
    By The Solution in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2017, 02:35 PM
  2. Who is in charge of NUTRAPLANET?
    By steam in forum Supplement Stores
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2017, 08:16 AM
  3. Game Of Thrones Actor Neil Fingleton Dies At 36
    By The Solution in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2017, 02:00 PM
  4. Want to reach the FINISH LINE? 10 people. 10 reviews. Who is in?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 06-08-2016, 01:50 AM
  5. new Dexaprine - 5 day sample trial - who is in?!?!?!?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 01:38 PM