Generation Iron 2

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What did you guys think?
Just watched it last night. I enjoyed it. Cool seeing that Calum guy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
havent watched it yet (just wasn't paying attention to release dates ha) but planning on it. where/how'd you watch?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just watched the other night... definitely good. Really liked Calum too cuz he was very "real" (albeit dumb as a rock haha) and not one of the "personalities" so much as just naturally gifted... Dude seriously has no idea how lucky he is tho to be able to look like that without much effort (talked about how he doesn't diet or measure or anything, the goes on to win a show with a 1-week "cut" just to make weight ha)

Honestly like the Piana stuff too... He's a bit of a jackass but really is just doing whatever he knows will build media following and get hits (good or bad)... cant fault him for making that money.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Haven't seen the second one yet. Heard good things. I got to get on that next time I have a little free time

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haven't seen the second one yet. Heard good things. I got to get on that next time I have a little free time
its a lot different than the firs tone in that its not much about the competitions or anyhting... much more jsut exploring the personalities that are in the business nowadays. literally almost no "workout" type stuff tho

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
its a lot different than the firs tone in that its not much about the competitions or anyhting... much more jsut exploring the personalities that are in the business nowadays. literally almost no "workout" type stuff tho
The workout stuff doesn't interest me at this point in the game anyway. I love hearing about the lifestyle and these guys building their business. Sounds like it's right up my ally

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On piana, I was just cringing at his "business" meeting with a potential sponsor inside the gym. Taking up the bench! Haha

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Is this on Netflix or hulu yet like the first one.

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
Calum is a cool dude, I like Piana too. I haven't had a chance to check out the second one yet though

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
M4ufree.info. is a great place to stream from...all the latest movies though the ones "in theaters" are **** but all become HD quality (mummy just hit HD quality 2 weeks ago)as time passes well before becoming available elsewhere.

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
Kodi has it (Gotta get that jailbroke fire stick bruh)
You paid for that?....its a 5 minute process to set kodi up on ANY firestick..."jailbroke" is a bull**** term...esp on firestick. Literally all you do is enable outside apps, download kody player apk, type in appropriate file link and boom...exodus, Phoenix or any other stream search engine you need or want.

Anyone trying to sell you a "jailbroke" firestick...save your money...buy a regular version 2.0 from walmart and ill walk you through the "jailbreaking" part...5 minutes.. 10 if your dumb.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Generation Iron 1 was much better than 2. GI 2 clearly shows how bodybuilding scene has changed over the years. but nothing exciting IMO.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
You paid for that?....its a 5 minute process to set kodi up on ANY firestick..."jailbroke" is a bull**** term...esp on firestick. Literally all you do is enable outside apps, download kody player apk, type in appropriate file link and boom...exodus, Phoenix or any other stream search engine you need or want.

Anyone trying to sell you a "jailbroke" firestick...save your money...buy a regular version 2.0 from walmart and ill walk you through the "jailbreaking" part...5 minutes.. 10 if your dumb.
No I didn't pay for anything. My dude at the gym put it on there for me.

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
Not that we don't work hard...but I think we still work smart if at all possible...