Favorite way to record workouts

1. Favorite way to record workouts

Hello everyone. Since I was 13 years old, I have used a Five-star college rule 5 inch notebook to record my workouts. I have started considering moving to an app since I lost one of my notebooks that had a year worth of lifts in it when sometime stole my lifting bag and, since I have been biking to the gym I have been working to decrease my total carry to and from the gym.

I am currently trying out JEFIT on my iPhone. I was wondering if anyone else has a system that works for them.

Note either way I am transferring all my data to a secondary excel sheet after each lift now!

2. Favorite way to record workouts

I use google sheets. Perhaps a bit excessive, but i created each day as a separate google sheet and the question portion is simply the exercise and rep scheme. For example
    Deadlifts
    5x5
    Rep 1
    "Enter"
    Etc.

I put my weight in the enter portion. After i submit google sheet I can create an excel sheet out of it my 1 click in google forms
    •   

3. I use JEFIT. It is good enough for my purposes

4. memorize

5. Tried out the few listed. I'm sticking with JEFIT. Great set up and I enjoy the analytics especially since I can exports to excel/R. Highly recommend
    •   

6. My favorite way to record workouts is to NOT record workouts...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Favorite Way To Cook Chicken
    By JP10 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 09:48 AM
  2. Favorite exercises to start workouts with
    By AutoKal47 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 04:00 PM
  3. Favorite way to take Ragnarok on off days?
    By planetfuzz in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 01:17 PM
  4. Favorite way to use waxy maize?
    By planetfuzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 03:07 PM