Addicted to AM. Share your experience.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wanted to start a fun thread where people can share about the topic. Let me begin since I am starting the thread.

Joined AM in April 2017. So yeah, I am pretty new to the forum. But, since day 1 I got hooked to this forum. So much information and great like minded people here that it's hard for me to stay out of the forum. Yes! I AM ADDICTED TO ANABOLIC MINDS!!
Now, my wife is not at all happy that I am all the time on my phone and the only thing I do is, be on AM. Actually, she's is angry.

So, what do you have to share?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
It's very similar for me. I am constantly looking through the new posts even if I don't post. My wife will complain after a while and I'll put the phone down for a bit. She likes the motivation I get but she understandably has a threshold for it. I had a friend invite me to a private FB group that is similar to AM in content and I was like "Nah, I'm good. AM is full of experienced and hilarious people. Your group couldn't beat it." I've enjoyed my time immensely.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Couldn't agree more. I did check out a couple other groups. Nothing can beat AM. I woke up a 3:00AM yesterday to check new posts. Lol

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got rid of instagram and Facebook so I have a lot more time for AM

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got rid of instagram and Facebook so I have a lot more time for AM
Awesome! LOL.. I wouldn't do that. But yeah. I don't even check Facebook unless someone messages me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Yep. Been an am addict for 6 or 7 years now. It's too good to come clean.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol. Yep. Been an am addict for 6 or 7 years now. It's too good to come clean.
I hope no one comes up with a rehab center for us. My wife would be extremely happy.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been here about 5 years and it's still fresh for me. It's one of 4 places I continually check in on and still find and read relevant information.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i made instant gains when i joined AM.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
AM changed my life. I tell everyone to join the forums. Very little actually listen. AM is the gold road to knowledge and comradeship. Not to mention it paved the way for my work with HiTech putting supplements far from my pocket reach into my life. So many great things have happened here!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
many years ago I was a member of several forums...for a long time now AM has been my only 1.

love this place and happy to see others who feel the same way.

FrankM

FrankM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been lurking for years decided to join earlier this year, I still don't post much but I'm constantly reading, there's tons of information here so I'm constantly trying to learn more. Great place! ��

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Sometimes I go to sleep at night thinking about AM, like "I wonder if they will want to talk about this or that". I will be thinking about something and will want to bring it up in the forum lol

AM is by far my favorite, everyone is very knowledgeable.