Lost gear

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's 100 tabs of dbol floating around this house somewhere, and a buddy of mine found some pharma nolv in his tackle box.
So, was wondering where you all have found what or what you've lost and never found, either will do. I always find the former more interesting but if you need to vent go for it.
Let the stories begin!

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
I had a dream I found some spare anavar and dbol awhile back lol :(

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a dream I found some spare anavar and dbol awhile back lol :(
I had a dream just like that a few nights ago. Except it was a few bottles of Epistane and a couple vials of test.... woke up and went to look for them and they wernt there :(

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Put down a vial of test and injected, showered etc then someone called me and I couldn't for the life of me fine my test. Turns out I carried it into the spare room while talking on my cell.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someone, somewhere is rockin my damn versa grips, and one of my fave. old thermal workout shirts! I hate gym thieves

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone, somewhere is rockin my damn versa grips, and one of my fave. old thermal workout shirts! I hate gym thieves
Thanks for this post. It does apply to All Gear. Not just gear gear. But glad to know I'm not the only one. Except you guys dreamt of this sh!t. It actually happened to me.
Lucky for me.i just found it. In the freezer. Of my mini fridge!!! Wth? So weird. Idk why I would he put there other than no one would look there, not even me! Lol, such a dumbass.

Anyways, let's keep em coming guys! Where's the "I lost my entire cycle!" Post? I know it's out there somewhere.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for this post. It does apply to All Gear. Not just gear gear. But glad to know I'm not the only one. Except you guys dreamt of this sh!t. It actually happened to me.
Lucky for me.i just found it. In the freezer. Of my mini fridge!!! Wth? So weird. Idk why I would he put there other than no one would look there, not even me! Lol, such a dumbass.

Anyways, let's keep em coming guys! Where's the "I lost my entire cycle!" Post? I know it's out there somewhere.
Lol as soon as I hit reply I realized I fuk'd up! I just pictured my gym gear, as its recent and pissin me off!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I encapsulate some of my gear from raw materials. Yesterday I found a jar full of prepared capsules -but I don't know what it is.
Could be anything...