Lost gear

1. Lost gear

There's 100 tabs of dbol floating around this house somewhere, and a buddy of mine found some pharma nolv in his tackle box.
    So, was wondering where you all have found what or what you've lost and never found, either will do. I always find the former more interesting but if you need to vent go for it.
    Let the stories begin!

2. I had a dream I found some spare anavar and dbol awhile back lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    I had a dream I found some spare anavar and dbol awhile back lol
    I had a dream just like that a few nights ago. Except it was a few bottles of Epistane and a couple vials of test.... woke up and went to look for them and they wernt there

4. Put down a vial of test and injected, showered etc then someone called me and I couldn't for the life of me fine my test. Turns out I carried it into the spare room while talking on my cell.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

5. Someone, somewhere is rockin my damn versa grips, and one of my fave. old thermal workout shirts! I hate gym thieves
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    Someone, somewhere is rockin my damn versa grips, and one of my fave. old thermal workout shirts! I hate gym thieves
    Thanks for this post. It does apply to All Gear. Not just gear gear. But glad to know I'm not the only one. Except you guys dreamt of this sh!t. It actually happened to me.
    Lucky for me.i just found it. In the freezer. Of my mini fridge!!! Wth? So weird. Idk why I would he put there other than no one would look there, not even me! Lol, such a dumbass.

Anyways, let's keep em coming guys! Where's the "I lost my entire cycle!" Post? I know it's out there somewhere.

7. Quote Originally Posted by chemjr View Post
    Thanks for this post. It does apply to All Gear. Not just gear gear. But glad to know I'm not the only one. Except you guys dreamt of this sh!t. It actually happened to me.
    Lucky for me.i just found it. In the freezer. Of my mini fridge!!! Wth? So weird. Idk why I would he put there other than no one would look there, not even me! Lol, such a dumbass.

Anyways, let's keep em coming guys! Where's the "I lost my entire cycle!" Post? I know it's out there somewhere.
    Lol as soon as I hit reply I realized I fuk'd up! I just pictured my gym gear, as its recent and pissin me off!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bull_Nuts View Post
    Lol
    Glad to see you on here b. And btw, your good to go my man. Thought I'd let you know.

9. I encapsulate some of my gear from raw materials. Yesterday I found a jar full of prepared capsules -but I don't know what it is.
    Could be anything...
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What Kind of gear can do this?
    By Rhinoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 05:03 AM
  2. Sale on Inzer gear
    By PLer in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 01:48 PM
  3. Making your own gear from powders
    By Bean in forum Anabolics