Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Their shipping is a fukin' joke!
2nd due date now pushed back...
Everything was fulfilled by Amazon and in stock when I ordered...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've never had problems as a Prime member. Always great shipping, and sometimes I get free 1 day shipping. Sorry you're having issues. Wha did customer support have to say about it? They should do something for your troubles.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm supposedly getting a $10 credit on next order...

Apparently the consensus is that unless you're a prime member, they don't give a fuk about you....

My first experience with them lol...it ain't so good

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just tried to order more crap and they are not offering me free shipping with orders over 35 bucks. I guess they raised the minimum amount of crap you have to buy now.

Cmat1990

Awards
I just tried to order more crap and they are not offering me free shipping with orders over 35 bucks. I guess they raised the minimum amount of crap you have to buy now.
I have not had a problem with Amazon shipping myself in 10+ years, and not a Prime Member. I choose not to be a prime member since many times I use third party sellers. However, I just tried Amazon, and it offered me free shipping with around either over $27 or from what I used to believe was the $35 minimum. Maybe not every item Amazon fulfills itself on their site are items that qualify for the free shipping. All I know is that for the free two day shipping, one needs to be a Prime member. Not sure what to make of your situation.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I order something at least every week or two on Prime with no problems getting my 2 day delivery. I ordered some stuff late Saturday night and it's out for delivery today.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have nothing but good luck with Amazon. Prime is so worth it, can get things delivered on Sunday as well. They have a lot of nice perks as well, with prime video and such. I really like prime photos to back up all of my phone pics as well.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ive never had an issue, the ONLY time I have an issue is when it is sold by a second or third party and not by Amazon itself

When I order from Amazon/Amazon I never have issues

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never had problems as a Prime member. Always great shipping, and sometimes I get free 1 day shipping. Sorry you're having issues. Wha did customer support have to say about it? They should do something for your troubles.
Oh hey, we agree on something lol. I order a lot from Amazon and customer service is always great. If stuff is wrong size, broken, wrong, crap, etc etc they're pretty good about sorting it out even if it's past return date. However, once it's shipped there's not a lot Amazon can really do. They're working on implementing Amazon controlled shipping. I'm not sure about not being a prime member though, but I often use standard shipping on stuff that I don't need a rush on because you get credits for different things.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dealing with that second party bs right now will stick to prime here on out.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh hey, we agree on something lol. I order a lot from Amazon and customer service is always great. If stuff is wrong size, broken, wrong, crap, etc etc they're pretty good about sorting it out even if it's past return date. However, once it's shipped there's not a lot Amazon can really do. They're working on implementing Amazon controlled shipping. I'm not sure about not being a prime member though, but I often use standard shipping on stuff that I don't need a rush on because you get credits for different things.
Lol. Cool. Credits for standard shipping?! What the what!

I learned something. Now I have to buy something I don't need to try this out.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Cool. Credits for standard shipping?! What the what!

I learned something. Now I have to buy something I don't need to try this out.
Usually it's like a $2 movie or music credit or a $5 pantry credit. Prime has a lot of movies like Netflix but you can also rent. More expensive than Redbox (and a bigger selection - new releases and old releases) but more convenient. With credits it works out about the same.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well my stack arrived, I got a lil log happenin'

Despite the shipping issue this time,...it's still cheaper than vitamin shoppe/gnc...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a Prime member I would say I use them almost everyday, it's pretty funny because I've got Fedex at my house at least once a day. IMO, it is the best thing going.

deanX

Awards
Never had much issue with Amazon purchase here, just a couple of little late delays on deliveries.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Prime member here, always free two day shipping. I order a lot from Amazon, definitely my favorite.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prime Member here.

I usually choose the free 2 day prime option, and the jerks get it to me in 1 day. ???

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I'm supposedly getting a $10 credit on next order...

Apparently the consensus is that unless you're a prime member, they don't give a fuk about you....

My first experience with them lol...it ain't so good
Well Amazon is structured around prime so obviously the non members are served last.... I'd be pissed if they took care of your order before mine, because I bought my membership.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
#AllOrdersMatter
Yours got shipped eventually. If you don't want to pay for prime, you can't expect prime service. I remember not that long ago having to wait for 4-6 weeks for anything to get delivered, but now I'm completely spoiled with Prime. If something takes more than 3 days now I get grumpy. Especially being in a major city, I get most things same day or next day for free.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had never really considered getting prime. Now I am wondering why I did not sign up years ago!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had never really considered getting prime. Now I am wondering why I did not sign up years ago!
I can't ever go back. The streaming movies are just a bonus for me. I have everything from soap to pet food to furniture delivered in 2 days or less, including Sundays. $99 sounds like a lot, but it's for a full year and saves me from having to deal with people at Target or Walmart.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't ever go back. The streaming movies are just a bonus for me. I have everything from soap to pet food to furniture delivered in 2 days or less, including Sundays. $99 sounds like a lot, but it's for a full year and saves me from having to deal with people at Target or Walmart.
Yeah...I just got my first 4K smart TV so I could always use more access to HD movies!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plus, every Target trip for paper towels turns into a $100 trip so...

meltedbarrel

Awards
  • Established
I had coworkers who would laugh because I would order bar soap when they said you can just stop at Walmart on the way home. They get quiet when I show them it's cheaper from Amazon, don't have to stop and deal with lines, people, etc. I get damn near everything from Amazon with prime now, and have for around 4 years or so.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had coworkers who would laugh because I would order bar soap when they said you can just stop at Walmart on the way home. They get quiet when I show them it's cheaper from Amazon, don't have to stop and deal with lines, people, etc. I get damn near everything from Amazon with prime now, and have for around 4 years or so.
Exactly. I would pay more for the convenience, but it ends up being cheaper.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Never once had an issue myself and their Customer Service is phenomenal

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've started using amazon for all my supplement orders now and I've never had any issues. I did use them prior to being a prime member too and everything went well, they generally stick to the timing guidelines they give you when you order, but i guess there are going to be exceptions when problems come up

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the fees Amazon charges one would think they would be the most expensive. Folks just want to move product and that hurts everyone. Too bad. Jet.com and ebay.com charge much less than Amazon. Same with Bonanza yet all three have much less traffic.

kn78

Awards
Only twice due to me not noticing it was going to ship from overseas. A tool I ordered took a month and a half. And another order was a frothing pitcher I ordered the gf that still hasnt showed up and that was placed back on Jan. 26th. It was only $3.62 so I just let it go waiting to see if it will ever show up like a year later.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Used Amazon last night and bought some SWEET Hulk Hogan shirts

BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.