Anyone ever use Amazon...?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Anyone ever use Amazon...?


    Their shipping is a fukin' joke!
    2nd due date now pushed back...
    Everything was fulfilled by Amazon and in stock when I ordered...


  2. I've never had problems as a Prime member. Always great shipping, and sometimes I get free 1 day shipping. Sorry you're having issues. Wha did customer support have to say about it? They should do something for your troubles.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   
       


  3. I'm supposedly getting a $10 credit on next order...

    Apparently the consensus is that unless you're a prime member, they don't give a fuk about you....

    My first experience with them lol...it ain't so good

  4. I just tried to order more crap and they are not offering me free shipping with orders over 35 bucks. I guess they raised the minimum amount of crap you have to buy now.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    I just tried to order more crap and they are not offering me free shipping with orders over 35 bucks. I guess they raised the minimum amount of crap you have to buy now.
    I have not had a problem with Amazon shipping myself in 10+ years, and not a Prime Member. I choose not to be a prime member since many times I use third party sellers. However, I just tried Amazon, and it offered me free shipping with around either over $27 or from what I used to believe was the $35 minimum. Maybe not every item Amazon fulfills itself on their site are items that qualify for the free shipping. All I know is that for the free two day shipping, one needs to be a Prime member. Not sure what to make of your situation.
    •   
       


  6. I order something at least every week or two on Prime with no problems getting my 2 day delivery. I ordered some stuff late Saturday night and it's out for delivery today.

  7. I have nothing but good luck with Amazon. Prime is so worth it, can get things delivered on Sunday as well. They have a lot of nice perks as well, with prime video and such. I really like prime photos to back up all of my phone pics as well.

  8. Ive never had an issue, the ONLY time I have an issue is when it is sold by a second or third party and not by Amazon itself

    When I order from Amazon/Amazon I never have issues
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I've never had problems as a Prime member. Always great shipping, and sometimes I get free 1 day shipping. Sorry you're having issues. Wha did customer support have to say about it? They should do something for your troubles.
    Oh hey, we agree on something lol. I order a lot from Amazon and customer service is always great. If stuff is wrong size, broken, wrong, crap, etc etc they're pretty good about sorting it out even if it's past return date. However, once it's shipped there's not a lot Amazon can really do. They're working on implementing Amazon controlled shipping. I'm not sure about not being a prime member though, but I often use standard shipping on stuff that I don't need a rush on because you get credits for different things.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  10. Dealing with that second party bs right now will stick to prime here on out.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Oh hey, we agree on something lol. I order a lot from Amazon and customer service is always great. If stuff is wrong size, broken, wrong, crap, etc etc they're pretty good about sorting it out even if it's past return date. However, once it's shipped there's not a lot Amazon can really do. They're working on implementing Amazon controlled shipping. I'm not sure about not being a prime member though, but I often use standard shipping on stuff that I don't need a rush on because you get credits for different things.
    Lol. Cool. Credits for standard shipping?! What the what!

    I learned something. Now I have to buy something I don't need to try this out.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Lol. Cool. Credits for standard shipping?! What the what!

    I learned something. Now I have to buy something I don't need to try this out.
    Usually it's like a $2 movie or music credit or a $5 pantry credit. Prime has a lot of movies like Netflix but you can also rent. More expensive than Redbox (and a bigger selection - new releases and old releases) but more convenient. With credits it works out about the same.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  13. Well my stack arrived, I got a lil log happenin'

    Despite the shipping issue this time,...it's still cheaper than vitamin shoppe/gnc...

  14. As a Prime member I would say I use them almost everyday, it's pretty funny because I've got Fedex at my house at least once a day. IMO, it is the best thing going.

  15. Never had much issue with Amazon purchase here, just a couple of little late delays on deliveries.

  16. Prime member here, always free two day shipping. I order a lot from Amazon, definitely my favorite.

  17. Prime Member here.

    I usually choose the free 2 day prime option, and the jerks get it to me in 1 day. 😅😅😅
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    I'm supposedly getting a $10 credit on next order...

    Apparently the consensus is that unless you're a prime member, they don't give a fuk about you....

    My first experience with them lol...it ain't so good
    Well Amazon is structured around prime so obviously the non members are served last.... I'd be pissed if they took care of your order before mine, because I bought my membership.

  19. #AllOrdersMatter

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    #AllOrdersMatter
    Yours got shipped eventually. If you don't want to pay for prime, you can't expect prime service. I remember not that long ago having to wait for 4-6 weeks for anything to get delivered, but now I'm completely spoiled with Prime. If something takes more than 3 days now I get grumpy. Especially being in a major city, I get most things same day or next day for free.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. I had never really considered getting prime. Now I am wondering why I did not sign up years ago!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I had never really considered getting prime. Now I am wondering why I did not sign up years ago!
    I can't ever go back. The streaming movies are just a bonus for me. I have everything from soap to pet food to furniture delivered in 2 days or less, including Sundays. $99 sounds like a lot, but it's for a full year and saves me from having to deal with people at Target or Walmart.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I can't ever go back. The streaming movies are just a bonus for me. I have everything from soap to pet food to furniture delivered in 2 days or less, including Sundays. $99 sounds like a lot, but it's for a full year and saves me from having to deal with people at Target or Walmart.
    Yeah...I just got my first 4K smart TV so I could always use more access to HD movies!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I can't ever go back. The streaming movies are just a bonus for me. I have everything from soap to pet food to furniture delivered in 2 days or less, including Sundays. $99 sounds like a lot, but it's for a full year and saves me from having to deal with people at Target or Walmart.
    Plus, every Target trip for paper towels turns into a $100 trip so...
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I can't ever go back. The streaming movies are just a bonus for me. I have everything from soap to pet food to furniture delivered in 2 days or less, including Sundays. $99 sounds like a lot, but it's for a full year and saves me from having to deal with people at Target or Walmart.
    I had coworkers who would laugh because I would order bar soap when they said you can just stop at Walmart on the way home. They get quiet when I show them it's cheaper from Amazon, don't have to stop and deal with lines, people, etc. I get damn near everything from Amazon with prime now, and have for around 4 years or so.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in