So my girl cheated....... Now What?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. So my girl cheated....... Now What?

Title says all.

2. Same **** happened to me. I was engaged too. Just say **** it. Sluts will be sluts. Get on a nice high dose of test so you feel on top of the world and focus on YOU. She obviously didn't deserve you.
    •   

3. Personally, I'd be outter there.

I could never forgive, let alone forget that.

People deserve better than that.

Hope you're ok.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Title says all.
    Sh1t bro.

Apparently her feelings for you aren't as strong.
    Try to resolve it with as less drama as possible.

You are still healing from surgery, concentrate on that! You are your best friend!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

5. I thought she cheated on her diet... and I thought WTF!... How could she do that?! Next thing you'll tell us is she's decided she like noodles more than rice. F.cuk that ish. She's not good enough for you. Did you a favour. <-- purposely spelt like that because I hate spell check. Btiches.

Now, you do what you feel is more important. It's a sign, my man.
    Sleep with her mom.

Mike drop.
    --
    Serious PM'ed.
    and, what @hairygrandpa said.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   

6. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Old saying that still holds true today. Run and cut your losses.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

7. Ok, I'm super new here and about to drop some self incriminating sh1t.

I cheated...Not just once...All my life. Sometimes the answer is as simple as mentioned above, but sometimes it's not.
    What I can say that's consistent across most cases...It had nothing to do with you. I know that it seems just the opposite. Without knowing your relationship, I can't comment on what you should do. Married, kids, length of time together, etc. Those are all real factors. Most importantly though, what is she doing to correct the behavior? If 'I'm sorry, it was a mistake, it will never happen again' is all she has to offer, than that's not a good sign. When that worked for me, it never lasted, even when I believed myself.
    Right now I'm living in a separate house and going through aggressive psychotherapy as well as medication and life changes. This won't guarantee I'll get my family back, but I had to choose not to be who I was, no matter what.
    I guess what I'm trying to say, is there's a fundamental problem with her values or the adherence to what she believes her values are and without serious pain, hard work and professional help, permanent change is unlikely.

I may have some haters now, but thought you might appreciate some truth from another perspective.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Title says all.
    Well why did she need to go outside of her relationship for something?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Well why did she need to go outside of her relationship for something?
    Idk man. Thought I was doing everything right honestly. Idk why she went out and had sex with another guy cause it's not like me and her had any issues in that department. I can't figure it out and idk if it's just because it's me or cause it's her but it's really ****ing with my head

10. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Idk man. Thought I was doing everything right honestly. Idk why she went out and had sex with another guy cause it's not like me and her had any issues in that department. I can't figure it out and idk if it's just because it's me or cause it's her but it's really ****ing with my head
    If you are near me I will gladly beat her to near death for you. PM me.........

I'm joking. Move on and find a hotter girl.

11. It just gets to me that she'd cheat and then lie about it when I called her out and now she's back with her ex. I just don't get it. Doesn't make sense in my head anymore. Probably has something to do with me tho since this is the second time it's happened and I've only been in 2 relationships

12. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    It just gets to me that she'd cheat and then lie about it when I called her out and now she's back with her ex. I just don't get it. Doesn't make sense in my head anymore. Probably has something to do with me tho since this is the second time it's happened and I've only been in 2 relationships
    You may be on to something there. Read on.

Both of those girls chose you because of something very special they saw in you, much like the next girl will. The problem arises due to the fact they feel others will too, and you are no longer 'safe' like their ex boyfriends... Safe in the way, you won't stray or be pulled away. They are projecting their own misgivings and insecurities on you, and hitting it before they think you will.

You're the shi.t my man. Now go and sleep with your now-ex girlfriend's now-non-ex-boyfriend's mom.

Do your thing. Look at the sky, and the ground now and then when you're walking ; take notice as there's more to see than what's just in front of you, and way more than what's behind you.

13. Self analysis is helpful in these types of situations. But it's hard to analyze when you feel like nothing is wrong because of lack of communication. It is hard at first, but it probably isn't an issue with you. You said yourself she is back with her ex. You may have been the rebound guy without knowing it because people tend to lie to themselves and others about their feelings in those situations. I wouldn't take it as an indictment of yourself. Just keep loving yourself and really just say "Fck it, that girl wasn't meant for me."

This is the way I handled stuff like that. It probably isn't the most healthy way either. I banged out girls that were down. I didn't lie or pretend like it was going to lead to more. Just be single for awhile and enjoy all the goodness that comes with being a single badass.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

14. Better now than later.

Detach your emotions from the whole thing and move on. Find something to keep your mind off it.

15. It's a girlfriend-

First off, dump her as there are no ties and she is a cheater.

Secondly, look at yourself and see where there is something you can better or improve with yourself. Everybody can and now is an opportunity to better yourself- maybe there was a reason she cheated.

Third, profit.
  16. So my girl cheated....... Now What?

Rub chewing gum into her scalp

17. Seriously though, Maybe it's something in the air. My wife of 17 years (together for 22) pretty much ****ed up my whole universe last week. Let's just say getting tested for VD was NOT what I had planned for a Friday afternoon. I knew she's been spending lots more time with her "cousins" at bars and stuff, and we have been going through it. But this ****ed me up. I don't know what to even do; we've become best friends and grew up together (teenage parents). Sorry didn't mean to hijack, had to vent

18. Quote Originally Posted by medinacirilo View Post
    Seriously though, Maybe it's something in the air. My wife of 17 years (together for 22) pretty much ****ed up my whole universe last week. Let's just say getting tested for VD was NOT what I had planned for a Friday afternoon. I knew she's been spending lots more time with her "cousins" at bars and stuff, and we have been going through it. But this ****ed me up. I don't know what to even do; we've become best friends and grew up together (teenage parents). Sorry didn't mean to hijack, had to vent
    Counseling is your best move
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Counseling is your best move
    Second that

20. @ChocolateClen I'm sorry to hear that bro. When I was younger I was cheated on twice, put me off of dating for a long time. FIRST it was not your fault bro. Cheaters will cheat. Second get away from her, she will always be a cheater. Imagine one day being married and having to wonder everyday she gets home.

Thirdly, don't let yourself go to **** over this. Train harder, study or work harder ficus in building yourself. Lastly, take a break dude. Just be single for a while. Hope this helps bro.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

21. Most here have given the same advice. Take it bro
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

22. Thanks guys, your support means a lot to me. Not easy to do or say it but most of you are right, just sucks you were right cause I trusted her. I got it all figured out tho just have to deal with it now which is the hardest part. Can't do much to distract me either since I can't workout and stuff still.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Thanks guys, your support means a lot to me. Not easy to do or say it but most of you are right, just sucks you were right cause I trusted her. I got it all figured out tho just have to deal with it now which is the hardest part. Can't do much to distract me either since I can't workout and stuff still.
    You can do legs! (he said accusingly, but isn't working out because of his own sh it., lol)

24. Im sorry to hear that Clen. It might not feel like this, but its probably for the best. The truth of the matter is, there is someone out there BETTER for you who would never cheat on you. Get your **** together and go meet her.

25. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Thanks guys, your support means a lot to me. Not easy to do or say it but most of you are right, just sucks you were right cause I trusted her. I got it all figured out tho just have to deal with it now which is the hardest part. Can't do much to distract me either since I can't workout and stuff still.
    Good luck man. Pain is our most useful motivator. Without it, we wouldn't adapt and overcome. Find a way to use it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. So Epi + PCT has cured my gyno.. now what?
    By Jmack3d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 05:29 AM
  2. No pituitary cancer so now what Dr.
    By acidred06 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 11:20 AM
  3. So my girl is moving. dont know how i should feel about this
    By NickyNoNames in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 11:51 AM
  4. What did I do to my Other shoulder now?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 05:55 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 01:57 AM