So my girl cheated....... Now What?

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. RobocopII Hulk Edition
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    How can you wake up if you're​ dead??? They gonna program your brain into a robot?
    Lol.... enjoy my Alfred Hitchcock jokes
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    He has "standards" or some shyt, remember? We need a new idea....
    Standards are good. Hard to have standards when you are late teens, early 20s and think about sex all day and equally horny women are met every day. My hat off to anyone who can do it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    Standards are good. Hard to have standards when you are late teens, early 20s and think about sex all day and equally horny women are met every day. My hat off to anyone who can do it.
    Did it (wasn't a virgin, but passed on a lot) and honestly regret some of it, but I'd rather regret that than regret a bunch of kids.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. I had standards too. My standard was pull out.
    •   

6. I know a few girls who would always cheat on the decent guys she was with. She was fascinated by the type who would treat her casually. Did not want to have the sort of emotional attachment that would lead to a serious relationship.

7. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    I know a few girls who would always cheat on the decent guys she was with. She was fascinated by the type who would treat here casually. Did not want to have the sort of emotional attachment that would lead to a serious relationship.
    Thats cool and all but if the dudes they were with were not aware of this, they were just ****s in my book. Casual relationships are fine when both parties are aware of whats happening, otherwise thats just some low scum behavior regardless of your gender and regardless of whether YOU went in with that mentality.
  8. So my girl cheated....... Now What?

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    You should post any partial nude pics you have, like Macccy did. That'll teach her
    that poor woman.

Sorry to hear about your woman. ** hugs**Like everyone already said, you deserve better, cheaters will always be cheaters. Life your life. Do you. When you aren't looking for it, someone will come along that compliments your life. I never worry about being cheated on. My husband doesn't either. How we see it is if ether of us is dumb enough to do that , thn feel free to skiddaddle
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

9. Moved on but haven't found anyone else. ****s complicated lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Moved on but haven't found anyone else. ****s complicated lol
    How many times will you deny this love?? It's starting to hurt my soul

11. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Moved on but haven't found anyone else. ****s complicated lol
    No it's not. Do up a couple of randoms. You will find what you want when you aren't looking for it. If you're trying all the time, a lot of wrongs look right.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    No it's not. Do up a couple of randoms. You will find what you want when you aren't looking for it. If you're trying all the time, a lot of wrongs look right.
    Aint that the truthhhh

13. I know it's easier said than done. But dude **** her. My girl friend cheated on me back in 2011 I thought she was the one. But I couldn't get over the fact that she cheated. I felt duped by life turned to drugs, alcohol, and sluts. I lived like this for about four years living in a bar everynight. And there I found her. My current old lady she was bartending and also just living but not really LIVING. We've been together since 2015. I look back man and realize I would of never met her, if I had stuck with her. I'd still be in the ****ty relationship with a cheating ****ing whore. Carry on my man. Guess who's all about and stalking me?

14. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    This man this. Why do you think women have horrible relationships. They NEED someone. You must look inward.

15. You need acquire an abundance mentality towards women and also do not fall for the soul mate myth. This special snowflake will no longer seem unique and you will forget about her. They are like buses, as soon as one leaves, another one is right around the corner. Some are good, some are great, but there is no ONE. You are compatible with multiple people on this planet earth, not just one. So go out and find more and stop investing as much emotionally. This will reward you dualistically. #1 It will not be as hard to let go and move on if need be, #2 Not being as emotionally invested will ironically make the next woman actually more attracted to you due to the psychological push pull power phenomenon seen within human relationships.

16. **** her lol. Oh well. Just a pain is the ass

17. You know who's not a pain in the ass? Hookers. Or fat girls. Either would be appreciative. @ryane87 and @mmorso would agree
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

18. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    You know who's not a pain in the ass? Hookers. Or fat girls. Either would be appreciative. @ryane87 and @mmorso would agree
    I'm speaking for @ryane87... we agree

19. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    I'm speaking for @ryane87... we agree
    Well there you have it. From three of the smartest guys when it comes to women. We should probably start a website to help others. It would be the humanitarian thing to do.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

20. I am a fcking professional. My wife is awesome. Help me help you.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    I am a fcking professional. My wife is awesome. Help me help you.
    Are you pimpin out your wife???

22. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I haven't laughed so hard in a while
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

23. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    I haven't laughed so hard in a while
    Glad I could help

24. **** y'all are funny

25. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Duh......(pm me)

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. So Epi + PCT has cured my gyno.. now what?
    By Jmack3d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 04:29 AM
  2. No pituitary cancer so now what Dr.
    By acidred06 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 10:20 AM
  3. So my girl is moving. dont know how i should feel about this
    By NickyNoNames in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 10:51 AM
  4. What did I do to my Other shoulder now?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 04:55 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 12:57 AM