Fate of the Furious Review (NO Spoilers)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
9/10 Rating.

You have to know who some of the previous characters were in the past, or else this movie will not make sense at all. The trailers are very misleading on what to expect in this movie. It throws you a major curve ball, and has a great plot. Movie was about 2 hours (not including previews). Well worth a trip the theater to see. I still think the one before this with brian in it was better, but they still did a great job in keeping the series alive.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I really enjoyed it, granted it wasn't as good as the past few it was still enjoyable

2 more left to go with the next one coming out in 2019.

I think two things are going to happen:

1. The ROCK will no longer be part of this series but a spinoff with him and Jason Statham (that has been announced and is in the works) and the way it ended is the perfect way for him and the team to go their own ways

2. Vin Diesel needs to think of a new, different story as the spy thriller will get old really quick

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
As a car guy. The last Fast and Furious was FF4. FF5-8 is not for me.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
It was better than I had anticipated

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
It was better than I had anticipated
I agee!!!!

Can't wait until they merge the FF and Transformers franchises.... Vin Diesel driving Bumblebee!!!!!

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Now Tyrese is in BOTH of those Universes......Do they have double Tyrese?!?!?!

OMG Vin Diesel climbing inside of Megatron "I live my life a Quarter Mile at a Time....I'm gonna destroy you Megatron

THIS IS FOR BRIAN"

snrub

Awards
I hate the whole series besides the first two. But for some reason I still watch them I thought it was ****. I just can't get over how it was casual street racing to just over the top ****.

deanX

Awards
FF is a good series with good surprises, stunts, and twist on every installment.