• RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes me glad I stopped drinking soda!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Amazes me how strong our bodies are at getting rid of toxins and impurities ?

Think about it a large amount of population does this at a daily basis and multiple times a day at that. ?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
It's why I like COKE ZERO!!!! lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
The poor workers in SA drink like 2 litres a day.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, when I was growing up, if I had an upset stomach, my parents would give me a little flat coke/pepsi and it helped.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never much of a soda fan. Folks had a restaurant so it was always around so the novelty was not there. Of course back then it was real sugar in soft drinks as HFCS not common until 1984 I understand. Do enjoy a random Dr. Pepper or Moxie. The latter is rare in the South(primarily upper NE); taste like motor oil, reminds me of when I would work on engines.

The plastic 2liter packaging do not do justice to the moment of consumption compared to drinking from a chilled can or glass bottle on a hot, hot Summer Day. When you only had 8oz bottle or 12oz can you savored every swallow.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I definitely breathe smoke when I drink soda. Does anyone not realise that there are other enzymes in the body during digestion? Or do you just think it is hydrochloric acid?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, I definitely breathe smoke when I drink soda. Does anyone not realise that there are other enzymes in the body during digestion? Or do you just think it is hydrochloric acid?
Thank you!!! I'm not sure that is even hydrochloric that they're using in the video based on how it's reacting. Seriously, ignore the science for a second as this video blatantly does and just use common sense. If this is what happened, then a half can of Coke would kill you!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you, just going to say the same thing

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I watch these sometimes and just shake my head. This is why people go around saying "coke is so bad! ! It even removes rust, imagine what it does in the body!!!".

Well ****, if my body has rust I know im in trouble far beyond what coke can further contribute. Plus, lat time I checked I wasn't made of oxidised metal.

Jay Cutler

Awards
I know that in eastern europe cola is low harmful than in USA(( But I don't drink cola for years and feel quite good))